Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:56 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Second Year Gryffindor
Muggleborn Young Detective Reserve Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor Tryouts (2042)

Chelsea walked onto the field a little depressed that she didn't have a broom of her own. Though she wasn't about to ask her parents for one. They wouldn't understand. Nor did she want to try filling them in. Course there was still no hope in hell for her to get a spot on the team. Deep down she wondered why she bothered dealing with Griffin just so she could tryout. Then again why shouldn't she when she was the sports fanatic.

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                    Character's Name: Chelsea Durant
                                                    House: Gryffindor
                                                    Year: Second Year
                                                    Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                    Advanced Flying II: No
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: One
                                                    Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                    Second Choice Position: Chaser

Status : Here's to another year
                                                    Company : Gryffindors...

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 13
                                                    Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Spotting, +3 Catching, +1 Other (Exp)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:36 pm
Stay away from me
Changed my locks
Throw away your key
I'm okay, thanks anyway
Don't need another dose of your misery

User Image
ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

gryffindor keeper │ seventh year prefect │ halfblood

Myron was feeling fairly melancholy about his last year of Quidditch. He was far from a star player, and sometimes didn't even get to make any saves during games, but he still loved flying and enjoyed the sport. It'd be sad to put away his team uniform and equipment at the end of the year, regardless of whether they won again. Waving to Gabriella, he took a form to fill out.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Myron Hargrave
Year: Seventh
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Chaser

OOC:
Position: Keeper
AC: 18
Mods: +8 Blocking Shots
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

No use in coming over
This road is going nowhere
The lights are flashing danger
You've turned into a stranger
Not looking for a re-up

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:44 pm
Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck
Some nights, I call it a draw
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ fifth year prefect │ chaser

Cady was ready for Gryffindor to crush it... two years in a row. She hadn't let a chorus of 'We Are the Champions' at the ending feast last year for nothing. They were basically unstoppable. Especially since she'd made first string. Shooting grins and finger guns all around, she snatched up a form to fill out, ready to get back in the air after a summer cleaning inn rooms and doing dishes. Ugh. Da and his child labor.

Character's Name: Cadence Gregory
Year: Fifth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Chaser, duh

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

This is it, boys, this is war
What are we waiting for?
Why don't we break the rules already?
I was never one to believe the hype

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:48 pm
All of this can be broken
All of this can be broken
Hold your devil by his spoke
And spin him to the ground

User Image
𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙍𝙀
𝙑𝙄𝙊𝙇𝙀𝙏
𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍𝘽𝙐𝙍𝙉

HALFBLOOD │ SECOND YEAR │ GRYFFINDOR

Laire was ready to try out. She had her crappy school broom, her knowledge of Quidditch statistics, and her pride. Or something like that. Putting on her best game face (which was really just her usual resting b***h face) she marched out onto the pitch, making a bee-line for the perky looking redhead who was captain and the forms. She'd come here to at least make reserve, not to become best friends forever with everyone.

Character's Name: Laire Thorburn
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Seeker

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 14
Mods: +2 Bludger Hits
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

Many trains and many miles
Led you to me on this sunny isle
And what of which you wish to speak
Have you come here to rescue me?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:43 pm
I'm on a mission
I made my decision
To lead a path of self destruction
A slow progression
Killing my complexion
And it's rotting out my teeth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƬӇƖƦƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƦЄƧЄƦƔЄ ƁЄƛƬЄƦ

Jack was totally ready to make starter this year. He'd tried not to show it, but it had kinda sucked having Will be a starter with him still sitting on the bench last season (even if he still cheered his lungs out because that was his twin goddammit). But seriously, he'd been practicing and he even-against every cell of his being-got help from his Aunt Cyd which basically amounted to bootcamp for a few weeks. Horrible decision, he was definitely never doing that again. Ok but, if it helped maybe.

Username: Yukina101
                                                      Character's Name: Jackson Hawthorne
                                                      Year: Third
                                                      Advanced Flying II: Currently enrolled
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                      Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Great Catch
                                                      First Choice Position: Beater
                                                      Second Choice Position: uh...idunno chaser?

Position: ~
Modifiers: +4 to Hit, +4 to Catch
Final Roll: ~
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

I'm on a roll
No self control
I'm blowing off steam with methamphetamine
Don't know what I want
That's all that I've got
And I'm picking scabs off my face

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:18 pm
Some say if you don’t go then you wont know
How to let go when you gotta let it swerve
Some say if you don’t try then you won’t know
How to get by now you said it wouldn’t hurt, oh no!
If I knew then what I should have known now

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Sιχтн Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi felt like her good luck of staying on reserves was slowly coming to an end and she wasn't sure whether to be excited or terrified. She had mainly joined the team because of a startling lack of member and had stayed on due to loyalty and also because it was a great way to stay fit (which if she was going to do freelance photography like she wanted to then it was a definite plus). She found and filled out her form while waiting for the rest to come and smiling and waving to those already there.

Username: Yukina101
                                                        Character's Name: Gi-Seung Cho
                                                        Year: Sixth
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                        Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                        Second Choice Position: Wherever needed!

Quote:

Position: ~
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 shoot
Roll: ~
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔]

Up and down jump off the deep end
Work this out I should have left with you
With you
No way out I met your best friend
She went down and I should have made my move
With you

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:05 pm
User Image
Griffin Bran Fearon
Gryffindor Third Year
Half Blood Comic Collector Reserve Keeper

User Image

Griffin arrived on the Quidditch pitch with two things in mind. One doing well during tryouts. Two talking to Chelsea. She was still avoiding him, and it seriously bothered him. They were in the same house. They played on the same team. They had the same friend. Why couldn’t she move passed what had happened five or so years ago?

Seeing Chelsea there, Griffin walked over. “Chelsea, I need to talk to you.” He told her. “I don’t need to talk to you.” She replied. “Are you really going to keep avoiding me for another year?” He asked ignoring her wishes not to speak. “I wouldn’t have to if you just left me alone.” She commented. “But… we’re friends…”

“No, we were friends. There’s a big difference.”

Griffin was thrown off by that response. He knew she probably hated him back when it happened but that didn’t mean he thought she’d continue to. “Are you two going to be a problem?” Gabby questioned the two younger Gryffindors. “No mama,” Griffin answered. “No,” Chelsea replied back. With that the third year went to fill out the form. He didn’t want to cause any more trouble then he already had.

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Griffin Fearon
                                                  Year: Third Year
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: One
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
                                                  First Choice Position: Keeper

Company : Gryffindors... Chelsea

OOC : - - -
                                                  Passing: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +4 AC, +6 Blocking, +4 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch

Don't want to be like your father, eh?
                                                  Sharing a house will hardly be the final nail in the coffin, my boy
                                                  But, if you're quite certain, you'll do well enough in
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:37 am
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Unlike football, which Hamid's parents enthusiastically encouraged him to play, they didn't care much about Quidditch despite attending matches at while at Hogwarts and watching the World Cup out of obligation. Hamid didn't mind, he was busy with football and volleyball at school but now that he was at Hogwarts, he wanted to give it a go and see what it was like. The fact that he was worried he'd be bored without any other sport to take part in only had a small part to play, really. Besides, he never played a game while flying before so it was sure to be fun.

He dragged out on the better-looking school brooms out to the Quidditch pitch early on the day of the team tryouts, feeling rather self-conscious about it. Was he being too excitable? There was no chance he'd make it to the first string on account of being a first year and having no experience but it didn't hurt to try, right? He was then only first year there so far and he didn't recognize anyone there so he self-consciously filled out the form the captain was handing out and moved away to do some stretches on his own, just in case.

Username: oyehh
                                              Character's Name: Hamid Abbasi
                                              Year: First
                                              Advanced Flying I: No
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0, it's my first time
                                              Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              First Choice Position: Maybe chaser?
                                              Second Choice Position: Anything else

WHERE Quidditch pitch tab tab tab WITH other team hopefuls tab tab tab FEELING excited curious

G R Y F F I N D O RxxC H A S E R
                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                              good armdeft dodgerswift swipe
                                              AC: 12 Modifiers: +4
                                              tab tab
                                              To Goals: x/3
                                              Final Roll: xxx

00 vs. 00

OOC xxx

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:42 am
User Image

( Nordic HalfbloodThird Year GryffindorMetamorphagus ) xx

I ɢoт α ғeelιɴɢ ιɴѕιde тнαт I cαɴ'т doмeѕтιcαтe
                                                        Iт doeѕɴ'т wαɴɴα lιve ιɴ α cαɢe
                                                        A ғeelιɴɢ тнαт I cαɴ'т нoυѕeвreαĸ
                                                        Aɴd I'м yoυrѕ 'тιl тнe eαrтн
                                                        Sтαrтѕ тo crυмвle αɴd тнe нeαveɴѕ roll αwαy
                                                        I'м ѕтrυɢɢlιɴɢ тo eхιѕт wιтн yoυ αɴd wιтнoυт yoυ, yeαн
                                                        I'м jυѕт α ғυll тαɴĸ αwαy ғroм ғreedoм, ѕpιтғιre!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Donner, while still gonna be a reserve, couldn't wait to watch the team get another win. He felt so so so ecstatic when Drew won against Dris, the so-called goofy "Star Seeker" of Ravenclaw. Carrying his broom excitedly, walking briskly to reserve his energy, he ended up hearing Chelsea and Griffin talking like a couple with unfinished business. Which was how they ended up getting scolded by Gabby. Donner grabbed the form and filled it up, then stood beside Griffin with an arched eyebrow. "Is she ever gonna keep this up even if you two are literally playing Quidditch under the same house? It's going to affect the team, ya know." He knew that he was speaking like his pappa, but he felt like this needs to be addressed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'м ѕιғтιɴɢ тнroυɢн тнe ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd
                                                        Looĸιɴɢ тнroυɢн pιeceѕ oғ вroĸeɴ нoυrɢlαѕѕ
                                                        Tryιɴɢ тo ɢeт ιт αll вαcĸ, pυт ιт вαcĸ тoɢeтнer
                                                        Aѕ ιғ тнe тιмe нαd ɴever pαѕѕed
                                                        I ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy, ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт wαɴт тo leт yoυ вreαĸ мy вrαιɴ
                                                        Aɴd I cαɴ'т ѕeeм тo ɢeт α ɢrιp, ɴo мαттer нow I lιve wιтн ιт!

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Donner Eide
                                                        Year: Three
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Y
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Taken
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                        Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                        Second Choice Position: Any

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2042-43xx

Position : Red Team Chaser
                                                        AC : 14
                                                        Modifiers : Scoring (+4), Steal (+2)
                                                        Special Skills : Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                        Lives : O O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 19 (steal!)

To Goals : 0/3

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:55 am
User Image

( HalfbloodSixth Year GryffindorQuidditch Seeker ) xx

Sнe'ѕ α reвel, ѕнe'ѕ α ѕαιɴт
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕαlт oғ тнe eαrтн αɴd ѕнe'ѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ
                                                        Sнe'ѕ α reвel, vιɢιlαɴтe; Mιѕѕιɴɢ lιɴĸ oɴ тнe вrιɴĸ oғ deѕтrυcтιoɴ
                                                        Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe oɴe тнαт тнey cαll old 'wнαтѕнerɴαмe'
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕyмвol oғ reѕιѕтαɴce
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe'ѕ нoldιɴɢ oɴ мy нeαrт lιĸe α нαɴd ɢreɴαde

Drew was smiling as she arrived, not minding the fact that Donner was ahead of her. She was still happy that they won the cup last year, and it would be nice if they did it again. Drew would like to up the goal now, though she didn't want to expect it too much lest that she might get too depressed. Haha. After filling up her "paperwork", she waved at Myron and nudged his arm. "Ready to get another goal sweep? Or a cup?" She smirked good-naturedly, knowing that this will be Myron's last year.

Iѕ ѕнe dreαмιɴɢ wнαт I'м тнιɴĸιɴɢ?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тнe мoтнer oғ αll вoмвѕ ɢoɴɴα deтoɴαтe?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тroυвle lιĸe I'м тroυвle?
                                                        Mαĸe ιт α doυвle, тwιѕт oғ ғαтe, or α мelody тнαт
                                                        Sнe ѕιɴɢѕ тнe revolυтιoɴ: Tнe dαwɴιɴɢ oғ oυr lιveѕ
                                                        Sнe вrιɴɢѕ тнιѕ lιвerαтιoɴ тнαт I jυѕт cαɴ'т deғιɴe
                                                        Well, ɴoтнιɴɢ coмeѕ тo мιɴd

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Drew-Jenna Eide
                                                        Year: Six
                                                        Advanced Flying I:Y
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Y
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                        Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        First Choice Position: Seeker

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 4042-43xx
                                                        wнere - placexxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 18
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+8 for Catching, +8 for Spotting
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : #

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:19 pm
User Image
                                                  And every morning when I wake up
                                                  I wanna be who I couldn't say I'd ever been
                                                  But it's so much more than I ever was
                                                  If every night I go to sleep knowing
                                                  That I gave everything that I, I had to give
                                                  Then it's all I could have asked for
                                                  I've been standing up beside everything I've ever said but
                                                  Oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Fɪꜰᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach was slapping his face as he raced onto the pitch. He didn't mean to oversleep, except he did. He was still stuck on his summer sleep schedule, which meant that he was always up until at least four AM. Grabbing a form, he filled it out, knowing that he didn't have to fill it out, but he did it anyway. Handing it over to Gabby, he stood by and waited for tryouts to start, stretching quickly before he really did something stupid like hurt himself.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Zachary Whitethorne
                                                  Year: Fifth
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Second Choice Position: Chaser's still good.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 to stealing and scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I pray for the wicked on the weekend
                                                  Mama, can I get another amen?
                                                  Oh oh, it's Saturday night, yeah
                                                  Swear to God I ain't ever gonna repent
                                                  Mama, can I get another amen?
                                                  Oh oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:45 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater & Captain
Sixth Year Gryffindor Prefect

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 16 years old...

Location: Gryffindor Quidditch Team Tryouts (2042)

Gabby waved to Myron prior to dealing with whatever was going on between Chelsea and Griffin. She hoped it wouldn’t be a problem for the team. If so she was going to have to sit them down and get them to fix the problem between the two of them. Aside from that she was happy to see some new faces come out to tryouts. Although she had a number of people missing from last year. That was a bit disheartening, but she still had more then enough players for a full team and a few reserves.

Having waited long enough, Gabby figured she’d get tryouts started. “Good morning everyone, for those of you who don’t know I’m Gabriella Stanford Captain of the team. You can call me Gabby. Your Vice Captain is Zachary Whitethorne, Zach for short.” She introduced the two of them mostly for the two first times. “We have enough for two full teams so the teams will be, Red Team; Cadence and Donner as Chasers, Jackson as Beater, Myron as Keeper, and Chelsea as Seeker. Gold Team; Gi and Hamid as Chasers, Laire as Beater, Griffin as Keeper, and Drew as Seeker. Beaters all players are fair game. As for Zach and I, we will be observing.” She rhymed off before letting everyone get into position. With that she released the snitch and give the quaffle a good toss. Time to see what this year would bring.

User Image Status: Prepared
                                                  Company: Gryffindors...

OOC:
                                                  Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: +10 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger

Teams:
                                                  Red Team
                                                  Chasers – Cadence Gregory, Donner Eide
                                                  Beaters – Jackson Hawthorne
                                                  Keeper – Myron Hargrave
                                                  Seeker - Chelsea Durant

Gold Team
                                                  Chasers – Gi-Seung Cho, Hamid Abbasi
                                                  Beaters – Laire Thorburn
                                                  Keeper – Griffin Fearon
                                                  Seekers – Drew-Jenna Eide

Diamond Wales
                                                  The Forgotten Wealsey
                                                  Oyehh
                                                  Julian Galaksylph
                                                  Yukina101

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:11 pm
User Image
Griffin Bran Fearon
Gryffindor Third Year
Half Blood Comic Collector Reserve Keeper

User Image

Griffin had no idea why Chelsea wouldn’t just talk to him about her feelings. Unfortunately, he would have to wait to hash things out further with her. One of these days he’d get to the bottom of her feelings. Looking to Donner as he approached he shook his head. “I don’t think so. I hope it doesn’t though. So long as she doesn’t become beater I think things will be okay.” God he hoped so.

Turning his attention to Gabby as she went over the plan, he made a note of his house. “Here’s hoping tryouts go better then a few minutes ago.” Griffin said finishing his light stretches. “Good luck getting a shot past me.” He said with a smile as he grabbed his broom. Getting into position, Griffin waited for when the chasers from the Red team got to him.

Company : Gryffindors... Donner

OOC : Gold Team Keeper
                                                  Passing: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +4 AC, +6 Blocking, +4 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch

Teams
                                                  Red Team
                                                  Keeper – Myron Hargrave
                                                  Seeker - Chelsea Durant

Gold Team
                                                  Beaters – Laire Thorburn
                                                  Keeper – Griffin Fearon

Julian Galaksylph

Don't want to be like your father, eh?
                                                  Sharing a house will hardly be the final nail in the coffin, my boy
                                                  But, if you're quite certain, you'll do well enough in
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:21 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Second Year Gryffindor
Muggleborn Young Detective Reserve Seeker

User Image

Chelsea wasn't impressed by Griffin. Why couldn't he just stay away? She pushed the thought aside when Gabby started explaining the plan. Chelsea wanted to do better then last year. She felt non-existent. Which being a reserve would do that but still... Either way she had a snitch to catch which was quick to get into the air and begin searching for. Though she didn't stand a hope in hell of beating Drew she would certainly try.

Status : Here's to another year
                                                    Company : Gryffindors...

OOC : Team Red Seeker
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 21 (Spotted)
                                                    AC: 13
                                                    Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Spotting, +3 Catching, +1 Other (Exp)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes

Teams
                                                    Red Team
                                                    Keeper – Myron Hargrave
                                                    Seeker - Chelsea Durant

Gold Team
                                                    Beaters – Laire Thorburn
                                                    Keeper – Griffin Fearon

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:55 am
User Image

( HalfbloodSixth Year GryffindorQuidditch Seeker ) xx

Sнe'ѕ α reвel, ѕнe'ѕ α ѕαιɴт
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕαlт oғ тнe eαrтн αɴd ѕнe'ѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ
                                                        Sнe'ѕ α reвel, vιɢιlαɴтe; Mιѕѕιɴɢ lιɴĸ oɴ тнe вrιɴĸ oғ deѕтrυcтιoɴ
                                                        Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe oɴe тнαт тнey cαll old 'wнαтѕнerɴαмe'
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕyмвol oғ reѕιѕтαɴce
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe'ѕ нoldιɴɢ oɴ мy нeαrт lιĸe α нαɴd ɢreɴαde

After doing her warm-ups, Drew flew up to begin her search.

Iѕ ѕнe dreαмιɴɢ wнαт I'м тнιɴĸιɴɢ?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тнe мoтнer oғ αll вoмвѕ ɢoɴɴα deтoɴαтe?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тroυвle lιĸe I'м тroυвle?
                                                        Mαĸe ιт α doυвle, тwιѕт oғ ғαтe, or α мelody тнαт
                                                        Sнe ѕιɴɢѕ тнe revolυтιoɴ: Tнe dαwɴιɴɢ oғ oυr lιveѕ
                                                        Sнe вrιɴɢѕ тнιѕ lιвerαтιoɴ тнαт I jυѕт cαɴ'т deғιɴe
                                                        Well, ɴoтнιɴɢ coмeѕ тo мιɴd

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 4042-43xx
                                                        wнere - placexxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

Position : Gold Seeker
                                                        AC : 18
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+8 for Catching, +8 for Spotting
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 23 SPOTTED

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games