Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:48 pm
Amy looked up and smiled even brighter when she saw Karrie come into her room. When he leaned down and kissed her, she smiled against his lips, rested one of her hands on the back of his neck, and kissed him a little longer.

Tommy then rolled his eyes playfully and made a small gagging noise. "Now that's an image I didn't want to see of my boss..."

Jessi reached over the table that had the Monopoly board on it and whacked Tommy across the head, which caused her to chuckle and shake her head.

"Girl hasn't gotten kissed in a week! Give her a break."

Amy had to pull back by then because she was laughing now, making it impossible to keep kissing Karrie. She shook her head at her friends.

"You two are terrible. Just for that, I'm not sharing any of whatever it is Karrie has in that container." She looked hungrily at the container Karrie had put on the table next to her bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:55 pm
*laughs at Tommy's comment* Hmmm... I'll keep that in mind next time we're at Aqua Springs. wink

*notices Amy's hungry look* I made baked ziti and garlic bread for dinner tonight. I've gotten used to cooking for you too, so I decided to bring your share to you. I'm guessing you want it now? *pulls the table closer* It should still be warm.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:02 pm
Tommy groaned. "God... that's what I get for opening my big mouth. I swear, if you two start giving lap dances to each other at AS, I'm going to revoke your free drinks pass."

Tommy chuckled as he moved his piece on the board, which caused Jessi to cry out in protest.

"It's not your turn, yet!"

Tommy chuckled again. "Jessi, we don't know whose turn it is. I'm just choosing to move the game along finally. I like to take a proactive approach."

Jessi arched an eyebrow at him. "Oh really? Remind me of that the next time we stop at a gas station to fill up the tank. Your proactive self can fill it up."

Amy just rolled her eyes playfully and laughed at her friends. Then she focused on Karrie again. "I've missed you today. I'm glad you were able to work and spend time with the animals, though."

Her eyes widened in anticipation when Karrie pulled the table closer and she sat up straighter. "You bet I want it now!"

She quickly unwrapped her silverware from the napkin they were held in and put the napkin on her lap. When she lifted the lid of the tray, she groaned softly as the wonderful scent wafted up to her.

"Oh wow... Karrie, thank you!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:09 pm
*chuckles as Tommy and Jessi argue* You two sound almost like siblings.

You're welcome. *grins* I made the sauce too, so it's much better than if I'd bought it.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:18 pm
Amy laughed. "No kidding. That's why I like hanging out with them so much. They're like the siblings I never had."

She smiled at her friends and then looked down at the plate. "You even made the sauce yourself? Karrie, you are completely spoiling me, you know."

When she took her first bite, she closed her eyes, sighed, and nodded her head. Yep. Completely spoiled. He was such a sweetheart.

After she was done eating and Karrie had moved the table away, she popped a piece of gum in her mouth, curteousy of Jessi, and then grabbed Karrie's hand to guide him onto the bed next to her. She rested her head on his shoulder and watched the game in front of her, playing when it was her turn. She considered Karrie on her team now and would discuss possible strategies when Jessi and Tommy started arguing again.

They hadn't gotten very far in the game when Amy's father came into the room, again carrying fresh flowers. When he saw the group, he actually smiled softly. It didn't stay on his face very long, though, when his eyes fell on the man in Amy's bed, the one with Amy's head on his shoulder. That must be her boyfriend.

Amy looked up when she saw her dad and her eyes widened slightly. "Dad? You're back. It's... nice to see you again."

She smiled softly though was a bit apprehensive with Karrie in the room. She still wasn't sure she wanted Karrie and her father to meet. Well, guess she didn't have much control over that now.

"Dad, this is Tommy and Jessi. They're two employees at Aqua Springs and my friends. And this..."

She rested one of her hands on Karrie's arm. "is Karrie, my boyfriend."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:24 pm
*Karrie was about to pick up the dice so that Amy could take her turn when the older man walked into the room. When Amy introduced him as her dad, he was careful not to react. He knew that Amy didn't get along with him, but had heard from Kits that he didn't seem to be that bad of a guy. So he was willing to give him a chance*

Hello. *nods*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:31 pm
Tommy and Jessi looked over at Amy's father and then looked back at Amy and Karrie. Then, Jessi started to get up from her chair.

"Um, I think Tommy and I are going to go get some hot chocolate downstairs in the cafeteria. We'll be back in a little bit, Amy."

Tommy nodded and followed Jessi out of the room.

Amy smiled slightly at her friends and then looked at her father.

Daniel nodded slightly to Karrie. "Hello. I'm Daniel. My daughter mentioned that she had a boyfriend. I was hoping I'd get to meet you."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:41 pm
*watches Tommy and Jessi make a quick exit. Decides to stay right where he is, at Amy's side* Well, I've been here all week... I guess that since you're here, you got the message that Kits left for you.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:49 pm
Daniel stiffened slightly at what he assumed was Karrie's implication that he should have been here sooner.

"Well, I thank you for watching over her this entire time. I wish someone had let me know sooner that Amy was sick so I could have been here as well."

Amy sighed softly and shifted slightly in her bed. She wasn't going to say anything unless it got out of hand. Her father might not be trying to pick a fight. She might just be reading into things.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:57 pm
Unfortunately, I had no way of contacting you. Amy was unconscious for most of the week, so she couldn't tell me where you live or anything. *squeezes Amy tighter* I finally had Velcore talk to Kits about it, since she'd mentioned seeing you at Aqua Springs.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:04 pm
Daniel finally sighed and seemed to relax his body slightly. He did not want to fight now, not in Amy's hospital room. He did hope to speak with Karrie more in the future, though.

"Well, thank you for contacting me. It might not have been as soon as I would have liked, but at least you did let me know. And I am very thankful for you being here to watch over Amethyst this entire time."

He approached Amy's bed, going around to the other side to stand by her.

Amy smiled up at him slightly, thankfully, and then leaned back against Karrie once more, squeezing his hand in the process.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:09 pm
Well, I was a little preoccuped at the time. *sighs* Of course I'd stay with her. She needed me here. *shrugs*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:47 am
*Ayami frog marches Seth right to the nearest cathedral with Psyzapp right behind her and Ryzan trying to catch up. Ayami burst through the doors with tears still streaming down her face while grasping Seth by the back of the neck. She cries out in a shrill panic for the priest stating they have an emergency on their hands* crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:53 am
*almost tripping several times on the way over, he eventually managed to figure out the right way to walk in order to keep up with Ayami. As they enter the cathedral and he hears what Ayami says, he develops a violent eye twitch*
Emergency?! You've got to be kidding me!! All I said was that I was dating Ryzan gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:55 am
*The priest, upon seeing the strangely imp like seraphim crosses his heart then kneels begging to know what the Lord wills him to do - he then looks over at Psy thinking her recognizes her too and wonders if she has been an angelic messenger in disguise monitoring him all this time*
This BOY needs absolution!
*tosses Seth before the priest*
Be sure he confesses all his sins about his impure thoughts and corruption and seduction of a married man!
Then I will require the use of the lake out back for an emergency purification by submersion ritual User Image

*The priest scrambles to his feet trying not to to look upon Ayami's face recalling something about the face of god or seraph wings covering certain parts of their bodies. he didn't want to commit a sinful act himself - he quickly directs Seth to the confession booth*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games