Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:27 pm
Lyra walks into the Great Hall. Not seeing anyone at the Ravenclaw table, she makes a detour over to the Slytherins. "Hello Ume, Kamalia, and Sonas. Looking forward to the celebrations? I haven't a clue what I'm going to wear though."

Lyra waves at Leonette across the hall.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:45 pm
❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████ Leonette 'Leo' Marylin Petronella ❤ Half-blood ❤ 12-years-old ❤ Gryffindor ❤ First year ❤ Willow, 10 ½", phoenix feather ❤ Brighteyes, gray kitten ████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████████████████████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤
A couple more Slytherin girls walked in and Leo continued to sit alone. As a first year and still not knowing many people, it was getting quite lonely without other Gryffindors by her side. One of the Slytherin girls nodded at her and she smiled thankfully, despite her growing loneliness. She felt so nervous and excited, but lonely, and yet happy; everything was so confusing, but wonderful. She hoped more Gryffindors would arrive shortly.

A Ravenclaw girl had just entered the Great Hall and joined the group of Slytherins; she was the only student from her house in the Hall as well. At least she had the sense to go talk to people in another house Leo thought to herself, her eyes showing a hint of sadness. She could see the others from a distance, chatting away happily. 'They're probably talking about what they're going to wear for spirit week. I can't wait, I have some amazing outfits already set out for the week.'

The Ravenclaw looked up and across the room at Leonette. Leo could see her smiling and waving kindly. At first she wasn't sure how to respond, but without thinking, she stretched her arm above her and waved it back and forth, grinning. She suddenly realized what she was doing and pulled her hand down quickly. While she looked at her lap, her face turned hot and pinkened on the tips of her ears. She bit her lip embarrassedly and looked up at the Ravenclaw girl again, this time smiling shyly.
❤ ▍▍ █ ██ █████████████████████████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

xOmishu_uhsimOx

9,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Junior 100

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image
*Walk into the Great Hall for Spirit Week and for the Feast. She walked in though the double doors and up to the Head Table but, not without first saying hello to her past and future students. She walked over to the Slytherin Table first and said, "Hello, Kamalia, Sonas, and Ume. Hope you had a great Summer and I hope to see you Sign-Up for Astronomy. It's going to be a great Term. If you'll excuse me, I need to speak to Lyra, Leo, and Alicia." *Professor Aurora walks over to Alicia first.* "Hello, Alicia. How have you been since our interview? I hope all is well. Will you do me a favor? Please go tell Lyra that I'd have liked to say a quick Hello but, I don't like my fellow Gryffindor sitting alone. Also, that if you and Lyra, would like to join us, I'm sure it would be quite alright." *She said and then gave Alicia a wink. She had been planning to head straight up to the Head Table but, now she wanted to sit by Leo, until the Feast officially began anyway and more Gryffindor's got here. She walked over to the Gryffindor Table and sat down next to Leo. "Hello Leo. I see you've already said hello to Lyra." *She said with a giggle.* "So, have you got your outfits picked out yet?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image

Kamalia-Mingan looks up and smiles brightly when seeing Ume.
Hey babe!! Getting excited for the up coming week? Turns to Sonas for a moment. I have a potion i can make you for your hair. It's what i use to change mine with all the time. Spots Lyra walking to our table. Smiles softly. Hey hon. I know i am. I've got a few outfits ready for it but not to sure. How about yourself getting excited? As i'm listening to the others response i spot one of the new Gryffindor's first years. Waves softly before smiling. Looks up as the Professor Aurora comes over. Hello Professor. Before watching her leave and walk over to the Gryffindor's table.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xOmishu_uhsimOx

9,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:14 pm
❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████ Leonette 'Leo' Marylin Petronella ❤ Half-blood ❤ 12-years-old ❤ Gryffindor ❤ First year ❤ Willow, 10 ½", phoenix feather ❤ Brighteyes, gray kitten ████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████████████████████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤
The very same professor that Leo had met in the Gryffindor common room just entered the Great Hall. She seemed to be headed for the Head Table, but strayed from her path and traveled to the Slytherin table. Just as she was nearing to them, one of the earliest Slytherins to arrive in the Great Hall waved at Leonette, then smiled. Leo responded by doing the same, but turning away from embarrassment. Moments later, Leo saw the same teacher talking with the Head elf and the Ravenclaw girl. Then the teacher was approaching her. Confused, Leo looked around wondering if she had done something wrong. Aren't the teachers supposed to sit at the table against the back wall? Why is she coming this way? She wondered worriedly.

The professor sat down and greeted her, laughing lightly as she teased Leo for her embarrassing response to the Ravenclaw girl's wave. Leo was relieved to know that she hadn't done anything wrong, and her loneliness was easing by the greetings of the other students and the teacher. "Yes, I have," Leo responded, her face turning hot again, she seems nice and yes, I have. Again." At this point, Leonette was getting very embarrassed and flustered by her responses. The first time she meant she had greeted Lyra, but the second time she meant that she had picked outfits; it seemed like she was only repeating herself. Relax, Leo, you've got to RELAX! she thought to herself. "My parents are very wealthy in the muggle world so I hope it's okay if I wear muggle clothing She smiled again, thinking of her gowns she would wear during the coming week. "I have put a little magical twist into them though. Have you got anything picked yet, professor?
❤ ▍▍ █ ██ █████████████████████████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:11 pm
"Of course I'm excited!" Lyra replies, bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet. "Maybe a little too excited..." She grins unabashedly at Kamalia.

"I think I might go say hello to the Gryffindor girl and Professor Aurora. I'll see you in a bit."Lyra heads over to the Gryffindor table.

"Hello Professor Aurora. Ready for classes to start?"
Lyra smiles at the Gryffindor girl. I can't figure out if she's outgoing or shy. She sat by herself, but then waved back with enthusiasm, and then went shy again. Hmm. "Hello. I'm Lyra. Are you managing to settle in ok? I remember it can be a bit overwhelming at first."

Lyra Elizabeth

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:47 am
User Image
*Professor Aurora giggled again at her shyness.* "I know what you meant Leo. Yes, of course you can wear muggle clothing. Actually, yes, I have all of my outfits planned out. I can't wait to show them off." *Just as she said this Lyra appeared at the table.* "Hello Lyra. Classes are up and ready, I just need students. Oh, how rude of me. Leo, this is Lyra, Lyra this is Leo. Lyra is the Head of the Ravenclaw House. I'm sure you two will get along great. As for settling in, that's why we are here to help. Ask us anything you'd like."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:22 am
Sonas smiles at the people walking over to the first year, Leo. She had considered going to introduce herself. Her first year was much easier with all the Slytherin house members to welcome her. Her mouth turns down to a slight frown, as she gets lost in a thought, then back up again when Kamilla mentions the potion. "Thank you, that would be most helpful!"  

Nite of Storms

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:11 am
[[I think I'm actually Lyra the 7th year student right now. Probably should have specified that, sorry. Not used to having two options to choose from (student or HoH). But in RP situations when all the students are together, I'm probably more likely to be RPing as a student. biggrin Until I actually decide to graduate, anyway.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:43 am
Ume smiles and says hello to Lyra as she visits the Slytherin table. And to Professor Aurora as well. Ume very much likes astronomy and would love to fit it into her schedule.

"I don't have any outfits planned out, I'm going to have to wing it." She laughs.

She notices everyones attention to the new Gryffindor student and smiles.

Sylvie Windren

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:48 pm
User Image

Smiles at Sonas
No problem hon. Just let me know which ones you want and i'll give them to you. Glances at Ume. If you want your always welcomed to raid my closet.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:10 pm
Amber walked in to the hall and looked around. A bunch of Slytherins, one Ravenclaw, and one Gryffindor. And I'm the first Hufflepuff. How typical, she thought to herself. As she walked to the message she saw posted up, she waved at practically everyone, even those that were new and she didn't know. Once she read the message about Spirit week, she smiled. Now that she wasn't as shy about using her metamorphagus powers, she knew they'd come in handy. After sitting down at the Hufflepuff table, she began planning her outfits in her mind.

Stardust Disaster
Crew

b e a r - c h o o

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:39 pm
"Ume !" Rayne exclaims, "It's been ahwile ! How are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:17 am
Sonas smiles at Rayne coming up to great them.
"Thank you Kamilla." She ponders for a moment on what hair color she'll have. She probably should have brought up paper but she can wait till later.
Seing Amber she waves back.

Nite of Storms

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:30 am
Fifi the house elf cleaned the scrap of food left underneath the Gryfindor table, careful not to be seen. She always wanted to try the withered old hat which looked a little silly on students heads. May be some day!! she sighed, hastily picking up a half eaten drumstick and putting it to her garbage bag.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games