Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:29 am
Emi_Inusuki
She buried her head against his chest

Gorge smiled as he lifted Emi's head and kissed her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:32 am
xI Azumi Ix
Leo yawned tiredly and brought the tea. He placed it down carefully on the table.
"LEO !!" giggled a young girl pouncing on his back, he groaned with displeasure.
"get of me, and mistress you promised!" he wined.
"oh come on, it's just a morning hug," the girl teased squeeing him tightly.

Sam giggled as she sipped her tea. "Does this happen everyday?" Sam took another sip this time rolling it in her mouth. "Thank you Leo this is delicious."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:10 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

She blushed  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:21 pm
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
Leo yawned tiredly and brought the tea. He placed it down carefully on the table.
"LEO !!" giggled a young girl pouncing on his back, he groaned with displeasure.

Sam giggled as she sipped her tea. "Does this happen everyday?" Sam took another sip this time rolling it in her mouth. "Thank you Leo this is delicious."

"yup" azumi chuckled "Lillie just loves leo dunt cha sweetie~" azumi teased winking at her. Lillie giggled in return and squeezed leo tighter.
"yup mom, i wuv leo!!"  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:22 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

She blushed

Gorge went to the television to see what was on and flipped the channel to the Simpsons.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:29 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"yup" azumi chuckled "Lillie just loves leo dunt cha sweetie~" azumi teased winking at her. Lillie giggled in return and squeezed leo tighter.
"yup mom, i wuv leo!!"

Sam giggled and ate her toast then lightly got up and sipped more of her tea. "Azumi I think Leo has had enough today... That and I think I should get to know Lillie if I'm gonna be living here."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:52 pm
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"yup mom, i wuv leo!!"

Sam giggled and ate her toast then lightly got up and sipped more of her tea. "Azumi I think Leo has had enough today... That and I think I should get to know Lillie if I'm gonna be living here."

"no leo loves her just as much but he doesnt like ahowing it around other people. You might stumble across them sometimes hugging or Leo asleep on the sofa with Lillie....its rather cute..." Azumi sighed.
"you dont know whether your going to be living here yet, no offence but please dont get your hopes up..." Azumi yawned finishing her meal and stood up dragging herself off to a study room. She sat down and the desk, put on some glasses and began to read documents and sign them.
"urgh..." she groaned smacking her head against the desk.
"better get this over with..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:16 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"yup mom, i wuv leo!!"

"no leo loves her just as much but he doesnt like ahowing it around other people. You might stumble across them sometimes hugging or Leo asleep on the sofa with Lillie....its rather cute..." Azumi sighed.
"you dont know whether your going to be living here yet, no offence but please dont get your hopes up..." Azumi yawned finishing her meal and stood up dragging herself off to a study room. She sat down and the desk, put on some glasses and began to read documents and sign them.
"urgh..." she groaned smacking her head against the desk.
"better get this over with..."

Sam frowned then got an idea, she quickly ran to where Azumi was and caught her breath. "Azumi... I'm of royal descent so that means that I can stay in any castle as long as I want... that also means that if Sae is not of royal blood even if he's noble that means that your dad has to pick me."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:19 am
Azumi looked at Sam sadly.
"urm Sam sae's family have been ruling the death relm since it was created, I rule the demon relm, at the moment sae's next in line, his brother and him have constantly fought over who gets me," she sighed
"it's a shame, dads gunna have a problem picking... You sae or kai sae's brother..." azumi stood up and hugged Sam kissing her roughly on the mouth.
"I love you Sam...." she murmured pushing her into the wall kissing her harder.
"I can't help but always want you, I want you so bad I can barely stop myself wanting to be with you every minute..." she hugged Sam tightly.
"I don't think dad will agree and I'm gunna be torn apart by not being able to stay with you..." she said quietly as a tear rolled down her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:44 am
xI Azumi Ix
Azumi looked at Sam sadly.
"urm Sam sae's family have been ruling the death relm since it was created, I rule the demon relm, at the moment sae's next in line, his brother and him have constantly fought over who gets me," she sighed
"it's a shame, dads gunna have a problem picking... You sae or kai sae's brother..." azumi stood up and hugged Sam kissing her roughly on the mouth.
"I love you Sam...." she murmured pushing her into the wall kissing her harder.
"I can't help but always want you, I want you so bad I can barely stop myself wanting to be with you every minute..." she hugged Sam tightly.
"I don't think dad will agree and I'm gunna be torn apart by not being able to stay with you..." she said quietly as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I know a way to make your father pick me... My father is wanted here so if I bring him here I'll be the best choice... that and my mom can probably help us." Sam lightly wiped Azumi's tear away.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Shade the Big Bad Wolf

3,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:34 am
-crosses arms-
-barks- (cats huh?)
-barks- (cats make me sick) v_v  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:07 am
"sam...." azumi murmured leaning in to kiss her.
"thank you...." she said
"I've been hiding this for a while and I'm sorry, I've gotten your hopes up and everything...." she hugged her and tugged her onto a chair so she could sit on her lap.
"you know I'm a part neko part wolf demon, sae and kai are pure wolf demon their powers are too strong....I can't beat them..." she sighed.
"sae's only showed up recently," azumi took a deep breath and put her head in her hands
"because our weddings in well, it's tomorrow," she sobbed hugging Sam to hide her tears.
"I want to be with you forever and ever," she stood up pulling a ring from her back pocket.
"will you marry me Sam?" she asked eyes pleading
"if well maybe if I decide to marry you it might cancel out my previous one, so samantha, please marry me," she smiled openly and lovingly.
"I'll be your protecter, your lover, your friend, everything yu could ever want. I'll buy you anything," she grinned.
"you don't have to accept now, just remember, i love you"  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:14 am
xI Azumi Ix
"sam...." azumi murmured leaning in to kiss her.
"thank you...." she said
"I've been hiding this for a while and I'm sorry, I've gotten your hopes up and everything...." she hugged her and tugged her onto a chair so she could sit on her lap.
"you know I'm a part neko part wolf demon, sae and kai are pure wolf demon their powers are too strong....I can't beat them..." she sighed.
"sae's only showed up recently," azumi took a deep breath and put her head in her hands
"because our weddings in well, it's tomorrow," she sobbed hugging Sam to hide her tears.
"I want to be with you forever and ever," she stood up pulling a ring from her back pocket.
"will you marry me Sam?" she asked eyes pleading
"if well maybe if I decide to marry you it might cancel out my previous one, so samantha, please marry me," she smiled openly and lovingly.
"I'll be your protecter, your lover, your friend, everything yu could ever want. I'll buy you anything," she grinned.
"you don't have to accept now, just remember, i love you"

Sam smiled tears running down her face "Yes... I'll marry you." Sam kissed Azumi.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:36 am
Azumi pulled away and sobbed happily.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:41 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

She blushed

Gorge went to the television to see what was on and flipped the channel to the Simpsons.

Seh looked at the TV tilted head she wondered wht this magical box was  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games