Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:42 am

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
He has the highest post count in all of gaia o.o he had to keep a lot of things limited to just friends.
^^; true
XD yeah mine is like 2011 or something like that. Go down with the site and all of that jazz.
The GCD once made a thread about him. I pointed it out, but I ended up wishing I hadn't because he thought of it more as a fan thread than a discussion thread. ...He also had GCDers analyzing him as what they thought he'd be like or did so.. that's not an easy thing to see from strangers. >.<
But he also accepted a lot of friends. ...I'd think keeping things limited to just that many friends would still be a lot of craziness. @.@
n.n
You think the site will only last four more years? O:
Yeah that is really weird. I always thought him holding back all of this gold XD Since he posted soo much. All in all he always wanted to know how you were ^^ heck he's cma's older bro. XD He doens't like to talk to me >.> <.< I flirt with him too much.
~
No no that was just a random number. >< I would rather not think about it.
XD I always pictured him making.. no gold because he didn't give enough rest time before that counter started over.
Yeah, he always seems nice. ^^ XD I actually remember him always requesting that you post on a female account.
Neither would I. PX
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:44 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
He has the highest post count in all of gaia o.o he had to keep a lot of things limited to just friends.
^^; true
XD yeah mine is like 2011 or something like that. Go down with the site and all of that jazz.
The GCD once made a thread about him. I pointed it out, but I ended up wishing I hadn't because he thought of it more as a fan thread than a discussion thread. ...He also had GCDers analyzing him as what they thought he'd be like or did so.. that's not an easy thing to see from strangers. >.<
But he also accepted a lot of friends. ...I'd think keeping things limited to just that many friends would still be a lot of craziness. @.@
n.n
You think the site will only last four more years? O:
Yeah that is really weird. I always thought him holding back all of this gold XD Since he posted soo much. All in all he always wanted to know how you were ^^ heck he's cma's older bro. XD He doens't like to talk to me >.> <.< I flirt with him too much.
~
XD I always pictured him making.. no gold because he didn't give enough rest time before that counter started over.
Yeah, he always seems nice. ^^ XD I actually remember him always requesting that you post on a female account.
Neither would I. PX
Xd hew was posting before the post counter was created.
Yes, he liked talking to my female accounts which is really funny since it's normally the other way around.
^^;
yum i just had a grilled chese and soup <3

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:55 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
Neither would I. PX
Yes, he liked talking to my female accounts which is really funny since it's normally the other way around.
^^;
Yeah, but that still doesn't mean that he was making any gold after it was created~ It would've had to be mostly 0 to 1g per post. x.x
XD Well your female accounts weren't cranky around him.
Yummy. x] I'm about to eat a salad, but I made the dressing and had to let it sit to thicken. I'm hungry. D:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:23 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
Neither would I. PX
^^;
Yeah, but that still doesn't mean that he was making any gold after it was created~ It would've had to be mostly 0 to 1g per post. x.x
Yummy. x] I'm about to eat a salad, but I made the dressing and had to let it sit to thicken. I'm hungry. D:
yep but still he's postes sooo much
I guess not. Colette had that with all of the ladies XD
now i'm havbing chicken pasta salad O:

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:29 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^;
Indeed he does. x.x I feel sorry for him since his posts per day count must be dropping drastically.
XD Looked like it. ^^
Yummy food today. x3
And~ nice hair change. You grew long green hair like.. instantly. o:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:33 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^;
Indeed he does. x.x I feel sorry for him since his posts per day count must be dropping drastically.
XD Looked like it. ^^
Yummy food today. x3
probally but i doens't matter since the account is banned.
~.^
I know! I totally scored.
O: you know it, i like the black the best...but that defeated the purpose of getting new hair....

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:40 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD Looked like it. ^^
Yummy food today. x3
~.^
O: you know it, i like the black the best...but that defeated the purpose of getting new hair....
Doesn't it take a while for the feedback report to be processed?
>3 ...It's making me hungry. u.u
If you say so. ...The purpose of getting new hair is to match your latest outfit. ;]
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:45 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD Looked like it. ^^
Yummy food today. x3
~.^
If you say so. ...The purpose of getting new hair is to match your latest outfit. ;]
ha with botting they don't even read it.
sorry
XD not exactly not 2.5k hair....a bit to much for an outfiyt match...
Oh well back to work I go ^^

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:51 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~.^
sorry
Really? That's.. not fair. >.<
^^;;
Which is why you stick with black. x]
^^ And off to get food I go! o:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:02 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh my I waited for this @.@

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:09 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~.^
sorry
^^;;
Botting is the worst offence to do. It shows such lack of respect for Gaia and the people who work on it. And it's easy to check.
This is just my week long hair >.> <.< I might change it again. I just like this style to a certain extent so I thought I would have some fun with it.
good!
So I can't decide u.u; should I get a chained wallet or should I get winged anklets @.@ it's hard both are at par...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:38 am

JeeszyCreezy
[img]http://www.bottledtalent.com/junk/private/commissions/0701cma021.jpg[img]

It's adorable. O:
And would fit very well in your profile. <.< >.>

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:52 am

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sorry
^^;;
Botting is the worst offence to do. It shows such lack of respect for Gaia and the people who work on it. And it's easy to check.
This is just my week long hair >.> <.< I might change it again. I just like this style to a certain extent so I thought I would have some fun with it.
good!
So I can't decide u.u; should I get a chained wallet or should I get winged anklets @.@ it's hard both are at par...
I haven't checked his post history, but I'd think it would be easy to see that he's the ones posting...
Sounds like fun. ^___^
When was that written... I'm trying to figure out when I fell asleep last night. I fell asleep sometime before nine, slept through the night and woke up at 8:01 am. I haven't done that in a looong time. I think I finally crashed.
Oh~ hmm... I'd say chain wallet. It fits with more avatars and usually adds to them. Winged anklets often ruin the flow of an avatar depending on what other items are worn. I'm not talking just about matching, they just.. ruin the outfit. I still love winged anklets though~ Um, you have horns and g. laurels to match either of them... Um, I'd say chain wallet, but it depends on what direction you plan on heading in with other DIs~
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:33 am

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
[img]http://www.bottledtalent.com/junk/private/commissions/0701cma021.jpg[img]

It's adorable. O:
And would fit very well in your profile. <.< >.>

>.> <.< that is where it's going to go >.> <.<

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:37 am

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sorry
^^;;
good!
I haven't checked his post history, but I'd think it would be easy to see that he's the ones posting...
Sounds like fun. ^___^
When was that written... I'm trying to figure out when I fell asleep last night. I fell asleep sometime before nine, slept through the night and woke up at 8:01 am. I haven't done that in a looong time. I think I finally crashed.
Oh~ hmm... I'd say chain wallet. It fits with more avatars and usually adds to them. Winged anklets often ruin the flow of an avatar depending on what other items are worn. I'm not talking just about matching, they just.. ruin the outfit. I still love winged anklets though~ Um, you have horns and g. laurels to match either of them... Um, I'd say chain wallet, but it depends on what direction you plan on heading in with other DIs~
Eh, it's been done if the wants to prove otherwise he has to go about it the same way that other user did to get unbanned for botting.
*nod*
This message? I don't know I just remeber it being early.
Yeah but wings aklets give you that extra white at the bottom. I know I'm getting them both, doesn't seem right not to ^^; I guess it doens't really matter in that sence.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games