Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ketchakik

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:47 pm

Isobel Bellamy
ketchakik
Isobel Bellamy
ketchakik
it ought to be illegal to make a goth get up at 5:30AM for work....AM ppl......i didn't even know my clock had an am razz

I'm a metaller, and a student... and I have to rise at 6:30AM. That's two counts against me!!! gonk damned early rising. It screws with my mind. I'm a simple creature!

i don't usually have to get up till 7..which i don't mind (noon would be better, but i lost teh ability to do that when my son was born)

Wish i could do that, but I need to catch the bus at 7:30 xp Which is a bit screwy because my first lesson isn't til 9. Damned busses. But I can't afford even a bike so its public transport or be late sad the things I do for education...

education is worth it though...i wish i'd finnished mine sad
i'd be making twice and much and working half as hard
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:48 pm

ketchakik

Certainly is, I've returned to it so I value it more than the younsters in my classes xd
Mine's going down the swanny though, darrn those final coursework pieces, I suck at them xp

Isobel Bellamy

ketchakik

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:50 pm

Isobel Bellamy
ketchakik

Certainly is, I've returned to it so I value it more than the younsters in my classes xd
Mine's going down the swanny though, darrn those final coursework pieces, I suck at them xp

i never had to worry about my finals....the couple weeks leading up to them....were FAR harder
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:52 pm

ketchakik

i never had to worry about my finals....the couple weeks leading up to them....were FAR harder

I'm getting ridden into the ground with this stuff >.<
I've got cousework essays and exams in the next month or so three essays, nine exams...... I'm crapping myself eek

Isobel Bellamy

ketchakik

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:06 pm

Isobel Bellamy
ketchakik

I've got cousework essays and exams in the next month or so three essays, nine exams...... I'm crapping myself eek

wow...reminds me of my college days...what are you studying?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:15 pm

ketchakik
Isobel Bellamy
ketchakik

A-Levels in English language, English Literature and Sociology, aiming to be put on the Accounting course when I'm done. Yay.

Isobel Bellamy

ketchakik

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:16 pm

Isobel Bellamy
ketchakik
Isobel Bellamy
ketchakik

A-Levels in English language, English Literature and Sociology, aiming to be put on the Accounting course when I'm done. Yay.

wow..sounds..dry and boring razz
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:22 pm

ketchakik

very, I loose my mind in them regularly xp

Isobel Bellamy

ketchakik

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:45 pm

Isobel Bellamy
ketchakik

this would explain a great number of your posts ROTFLMAO
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:46 pm

ketchakik
Isobel Bellamy
ketchakik

*laughs* Sush! rofl true, so true xd

Isobel Bellamy

ketchakik

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:48 pm

Isobel Bellamy
ketchakik
Isobel Bellamy
ketchakik

*laughs* Sush! rofl true, so true xd

it's ok..i'm no better razz
but at least.....i'm presuing a career where i can let me ecclectic side show razz
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:50 pm

ketchakik

but at least.....i'm presuing a career where i can let me ecclectic side show razz

Lol, that's the one thing I'm gonna be bitching about most xd there's no such thing as corporate metalhead eek *having dready hair while she still can*

ohh, do tell ^^

Isobel Bellamy

ketchakik

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:53 pm

Isobel Bellamy
ketchakik

Lol, that's the one thing I'm gonna be bitching about most xd there's no such thing as corporate metalhead eek *having dready hair while she still can*

ohh, do tell ^^

i'm trying to get my MCSE and become a database admin razz there are all kinds of freaky comp techs razz
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:55 pm

ketchakik

i'm trying to get my MCSE and become a database admin razz there are all kinds of freaky comp techs razz

Lol, that there are, there's a group of computer geeks that I chat with at college, I swap hair tips with one of them (he loves my fake dreads xd ). they don't get grief for their wacky hair. Maybe I should try for that instead... xd

Isobel Bellamy

ketchakik

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:56 pm

Isobel Bellamy
ketchakik

Lol, that there are, there's a group of computer geeks that I chat with at college, I swap hair tips with one of them (he loves my fake dreads xd ). they don't get grief for their wacky hair. Maybe I should try for that instead... xd

it's fun..cause when someone asks you to do something you don't wanna you can always technospeak your way outta it
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games