Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:34 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:45 pm

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:50 pm

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:57 pm

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:11 pm

Alright, I'm heading off. Later.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:01 am

Good morning everyone. We got a bit of snow on the ground overnight.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:44 am

"There is no denying how brilliant you are. However, brilliance isn't going to keep this project going forever. The bosses upstairs and our sponsors are getting anxious. If your uncle was here -"
"Yeah, well he isn't!" she snapped, whipping around to look at the suited man.
He shifted uncomfortably. "You better come up with something to insure them they aren't wasting their time and money on this. Don't say I didn't warn you."
She gripped the edge of the table next to her tightly as she watched the man step out of the laboratory. After a moment of insuring there wasn't a chance of him coming back, she finally released the breath she was holding and sighed.
"What was that all about?" asked _______.
"Sorry you had to experience that," she apologized, turning to look at him.
"What work are you doing here that they are so...?" he continued, waving a hand around at the various mechanical pieces and equipment.
"Continuing my uncles' work," she replied. "But like usual, they are impatient."
"Like usual?"
"They did the same thing to my Uncle. He was making a great breakthrough and was at the cusp of fine tuning all of the final details. The higher ups and sponsors, however, got anxious, especially since they didn't fully understand the concept of what he was working on. Combination of limited monetary resources and the same threat of limited time to satisfy everyone resulted in my Uncle to rush into presenting his work. Miscalculations were made as a result... and... well... my Uncle's dream became a nightmare."
"I'm sorry," _________ sympathized. "Sorry that Norman Osborn has caused you so much grief."
"Norm?" she exclaimed before letting a weak laugh out. "He's as much a victim of Oscorp as my Uncle. They yanked funding and adequate time to work on his project just as they did with my Uncle. And obviously Oscorp didn't learn their lesson from that mishap either. They probably just brushed it off as a disgruntled employee."
"You seem to speak about Mr. Osborn in a fond manner."
"I grew up surrounded by the work Mr. Osborn and my Uncle. It's the whole reason why I got into this field."

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:50 am

"If Oscorp has treated your loved ones so badly, why work for them? Why not just take your Uncle's work and leave?"
"I would if I could. But funny thing about Oscorp... they are so resistant to share their funds with their employees towards projects being worked on, but if you trying to remove any projects they co-own, they will not hesitate to use that same money to sue your a**," she stated.
"Oh."
"So, the only way I can continue to have some hold of my Uncle's work is by working for them on his former project. They might still own a portion of it while they fund the project but they don't have the authority to gain full ownership to it. My Uncle's name... and mine... will still reside on it."
"So, basically they are having you continue from where your Uncle supposedly failed?"
"No," she said, frowning and the angry fire sparked in her eyes again. "They decided it wasn't good enough. They think it would be a better idea to combine both of their infamous projects together."
"Combine both projects? To what end?"
"To what end does it always end up being? They call it a military advancement. In reality, it's just their ego wanting to show who has the bigger you-know-what."
"And you're going along with this?"
"At first I thought it was crazy. Especially knowing the history with both projects. But once I started looking at the logistics and mathematics of their projects, I discovered it's not as complex as originally planned. I am melding the two projects together. But not in the way they probably thought it would be combined."
"Don't you worry that with your deviating from their wishes, you will just follow the same path as Norman and your Uncle?"
"There's always the chance of the dream becoming a nightmare, regardless of which path taken," she said. "But this... this is my plan. Unlike them, I'm not following Oscorp's wishes like a lovesick puppy. I'm doing what my Uncle would've wanted. To use my intelligence... and their intelligence... for good. For the betterment of the world."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:02 pm

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:08 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

MCU!Peter Parker really does have that affect on people, doesn't he? xd First Tony Stark/Iron Man. Then Doctor Strange. And then Doc Ock.

Though Doc Ock did sort of take on a parental role with Tobey!Peter too. Which is funny since Tobey!Peter's former father figure was Norman Osborn. xd

I don't know if I ever watched Andrew's Spider-Man films... and if I did, I don't remember them. So, I don't really know who his "parental figure" would've been in his universe. Be sort of funny if they ended up being a scientist/doctor person too, lol.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:11 pm

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:42 pm

"___________?" asked Otto. "What are you doing here?"
Peter looked back and forth between the Doctor and the young lady standing behind him, confusedly. "Wait, you know each other?"
"I would hope so seeing as that's his niece," replied Norman.
"Niece?!" exclaimed Peter, turning quickly to look at her.
"Sorry, Peter," she said, flashing a small smile at him. "I wasn't sure what your feelings towards my Uncle at the time we first met. Less complications if details are kept wrapped up."
"That's why you were assigned to work on the project," said Peter, making connections to the information he had previously gathered from their prior encounters. "Because it was your Uncle's work. And..." He turned to look at Norman.
"My Uncle and Norman were... are... best friends since their college days. I wasn't sugar coating things when I said I grew up watching their work. Their projects have a personal place in my heart. So, you can understand why I am so protective of it when it comes to Oscorp."
"Oscorp still causing trouble, honey?" asked Norman.
"It's no longer the company you founded, that's for sure."
"It was starting to go that direction right under my nose when I was still running it," said Norman. "Not too surprised they haven't regretted their decision of back stabbing me like they did."
"He said you were working on a project?" said Otto. "What project?"
She shifted uncomfortably under her Uncle's gaze.
"________," added Norman. "What are they making you do?"
"They aren't making me do anything. Seeing as I'm not doing exactly what they wanted," she replied. Seeing both of the men staring at her like concerned parental figures, she sighed and continued, "They are having me combine both of your projects together into one. Their claim is it's for military advancement."
"Likely story," commented Norman.
"And what exactly are you doing?" asked Otto.
"What you - both of you - would've done. Use the knowledge of both projects for the betterment of the world."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:44 pm

User Image

Peek a boo! I see you!

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:47 pm

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games