Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:45 am
*Sips her latte and has a sudden realization.* eek OMG… what if meeting my Mother scares him off? gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:48 am
*looks at Psyzapp with dropped eyes*
really?...
Psyzapp... the man worships the ground you walk on.
I bet he's excited about it. rolleyes

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Mayu-Makita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:52 am

*Sips her whiskey and gets lost for a while in booties. Coming back she realized people had been talking*

Oh, so sorry. Oh lady Leko I almost didn't recognize you... And I wish I could dispose of the boy, but I would never hear the end of it. *Sighs and drinks* I do need to identify a powder and some pills so I can replace what I used before SHE figures out I "borrowed" them.

Katilys Heartsong rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 3, 6 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:53 am
*Peers in cautiously, eyes adjusting from the bright sunlight out doors, nods in greeting and moves to find a seat at the bar*  

Katilys Heartsong

7,550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:57 am
*Grins at Leko.* You're right…it will be fine. I'll just prepare him as best I can and it will be fine. *She says confidently.*

*She notices the new person walk into the bar and have a seat.* Welcome to The Most Wanted Bar. I'm Mistress Psyzapp the owner of this place. What can I get you to drink?  
Mayu-Makita rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 4, 6, 6 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:00 am

*Nods at the new person* Hi there, welcome to MAyu's MArke..... Oh sorry habit. *Sips more, fuming over boys and her's*

Mayu-Makita

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:02 am
pills and powder?... my lord what did you do?!
Ayami can maybe help you if she'd stop crying for 5 minutes rolleyes

*nodds at the new comer*
Make yourself comfortable - I'm Lady Leko-chan if I can help you in anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:04 am
Nice to meet you, my name is Katily. Rum n' Coke would be nice if you would please. *fidgets nervously* and, um I am a bit new to this neck of the woods. . .  

Katilys Heartsong

7,550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:09 am
*Fixes Katily a Rum and Coke and puts it onto the bar for her.* We have 2 bartenders here and if they are not on duty, this is a self serve joint. wink

We offer many things here for your enjoyment. We have an assortment of Games. There is a restaurant attached called The Jade Dragon which features Asian inspired specialties and sushi. There is also a full service luxury spa called Pandora's Box Luxe Spa if you want to spoil yourself. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:10 am
lady leko-chan
Oh mostly Ayami has her panties in a bunch confused or I suppose for this case lack there of...
*rubs her hindquarters slightly*
I miss seeing my Icy! gonk

*looks at Leko rather surprised* eek Pantieless? What exactly happened there?*hears Psyzapp mention something about scary mothers and sees another new person walk in and adds Baileys and Kahlua to her latte, sitting back at the bar*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Mayu-Makita rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 4, 6, 2 Total: 19 (5-30)

Mayu-Makita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:11 am

*Stumbles over to Leko and in a lower voice.* It has to do with needing an alibi. It looks like I might have gotten away with it though. wink

*Looks back up at the new patron.* Nice to meet you Katily. I could let you sleep in the shop, but I have a feeling I might get discovered.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:13 am
*Looks at Leko curiously.* How could Ayami get upset about being "pantieless"… I've been known to do that myself on occasion and it's no big deal. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Katilys Heartsong

7,550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:18 am
*giggles inwardly at the antics of the other patrons* Thank you Miss Psyzapp, I will get the next one myself. *sips from the glass held in both hands then turns to the others* I gather today's topic is boys? *smirks, green eyes twinkling*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:20 am
*enters the main bar area through the office, holding his eye and mumbling something about wine and cigarettes, the word "lazy" popping up a few times as well. He goes behind the counter and makes himself a glass of lemonade before flopping down on a stool back there, meanwhile giving the shelves a cursory glance to figure out where the stash of cigarettes might be, as well as the elven wine.*

{{you know, with this "pantiless" discussion going on, it's a good thing I'm pretty oblivious to the world around me before I get my drink...}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Katilys Heartsong

7,550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:22 am
Thank you, Mayu, I am a gypsy, I'll manage. Wouldn't want for any trouble anyway. Do any of you know of a lady by the name "Damecharlie"?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games