Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:45 am
Alas, exactly how would you corrup the minds of children? This day in age they are being corrupted from birth. Allbeit, through television, modern musik, books, movies, and even cereal boxes. What else can you do to a child any longer?

Well....there is one thing....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:54 am
Macabre_Cogitation

Painting them blue and sending them to the muffin man?

All that I'll ever be  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:54 am
Macabre_Cogitation
Alas, exactly how would you corrup the minds of children? This day in age they are being corrupted from birth. Allbeit, through television, modern musik, books, movies, and even cereal boxes. What else can you do to a child any longer?

You'd be surprised how naive many people still are, child hood innocence is very much underestimated.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:58 am
Rellik San
Macabre_Cogitation

You'd be surprised how naive many people still are, child hood innocence is very much underestimated.

Oh, do not get me wrong, I can very well tell it is is. I am just inquiring, what would you do?  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:59 am
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

All that I'll ever be

That might not be the best of ideas....
D-E-A-D  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

All that I'll ever be

D-E-A-D

No, probably not.
Accualy, I once did something similar, but I'm not a person to go by in the relm of normalicy >_>

Like wasps in a jar  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:04 am
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

All that I'll ever be

D-E-A-D

No, probably not.
Accualy, I once did something similar, but I'm not a person to go by in the relm of normalicy >_>

Like wasps in a jar

Oh, I'm very much aware. For me, you may pass me by in the normal realm of existance, but once you enter my mind, it is nor longer ordinary.
We are all dust in the wind  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:05 am
Macabre_Cogitation
Rellik San
Macabre_Cogitation

Oh, do not get me wrong, I can very well tell it is is. I am just inquiring, what would you do?

Mainly? Nothing much that I don't do already, its from the mainstream point of view they would corrupted. I'd just give them my lifes worth of wisdom, and leave them with my motto; 'If you can't live for yourself, live for someone else, if you have no one else to live for, live to annoy those who hate you.'

I mean, lets face it, from an 'average' parents point of view, the person or band who got a child into the alternative scene or anything the parent doesn't understand has indeed corrupted their child.  

Rellik San
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:08 am
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

All that I'll ever be

D-E-A-D

No, probably not.

Like wasps in a jar

Oh, I'm very much aware. For me, you may pass me by in the normal realm of existance, but once you enter my mind, it is nor longer ordinary.

Have I mentioned you're amazing?

How have you been?

Dust covered this once fair city  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:08 am
Rellik San
I mean, lets face it, from an 'average' parents point of view, the person or band who got a child into the alternative scene or anything the parent doesn't understand has indeed corrupted their child.

I do not follow exactly what you mean by this.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:09 am
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

All that I'll ever be

D-E-A-D

No, probably not.

Like wasps in a jar

How have you been?

No, you have not in a while.

I have been fine myself. I'm over at Rex's so IM me if you want on his account.

How have you been?
Let them take you up in the air and brush your rock and roll hair  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:13 am
Macabre_Cogitation
Rellik San

Ok imagine you have kids, and you are a mainstream, standard reactionary parent. Now your kid starts hanging out with some new friends, that dress differently and like different music, you find out your kid likes this music and style so adopts it as his personal taste and style. The standard parents view point of this is simple to express 'Those people corrupted my child.'  

Rellik San
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:16 am
Rellik San
Macabre_Cogitation
Rellik San

Ok imagine you have kids, and you are a mainstream, standard reactionary parent. Now your kid starts hanging out with some new friends, that dress differently and like different music, you find out your kid likes this music and style so adopts it as his personal taste and style. The standard parents view point of this is simple to express 'Those people corrupted my child.'

Hrm, you must have a different understanding of parenthood then I do. For me, if my child had found a new musik style and liked it, I would be glad for them, as long as they kept the volume at a respectable level. The other thing, why would you say it's corruption? I really do not grasp what you mean? The only thing I would see as corruption would be my child taking drugs all the time and the like....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:16 am
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

D-E-A-D

No, probably not.

Like wasps in a jar

How have you been?

How have you been?

That's because you've been gone *clings to you*

Oh? Like IM his MSN or your MSN or your AIM. *Stupid today, moreso than usual*

I've been fine.
I'm out of public high school now. I'll be homeschooling and taking classes at our community college.

When did they clip your wings, when did they make you insane  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:19 am
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

D-E-A-D

No, probably not.

Like wasps in a jar

How have you been?

How have you been?

That's because you've been gone *clings to you*

Oh? Like IM his MSN or your MSN or your AIM. *Stupid today, moreso than usual*

I've been fine.
I'm out of public high school now. I'll be homeschooling and taking classes at our community college.

(Oh, snap! Quote tree)

When did they clip your wings, when did they make you insane

IM his AIM.
It's alright if you are most stupid than usual today, it happens to all of us.

You're finally out of that wretched school? Horrah! I bet you are once more enjoying the home school likness. Classest at your community college? Which ones, eh?
Demons in my head, more than I can take  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games