Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:56 pm
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
I just think that there just full of themselves and that it will soon plumet(Just like our economy) an a cou(crap can't spell) will rise and all hell will break lose. Your Responce?
I don't know, China's economy seems to be rising at a steady rate, I reckon in 5 years they will be a new economical super power.

Nods* they've embraced a srange capitalism/communism hybrid that could work better than the USSR communism, and look how the world's enconomy paniced when China's enconomy was threatened a few weeks back. They're going to be major players in the world
Unless japan can do something spectacular to pull it out of its current slump, then all eyes will form to them and us for technological advancement in home and military applications, at which point, we become the controlling powers.
I had this crazy dude in my math class that said that Japan will make a "zombie virus" before anyone else.
They don't need too, they'll just set Godzilla on us.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:58 pm
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
I had this crazy dude in my math class that said that Japan will make a "zombie virus" before anyone else.

I think that guy has been playing Resident Evil and the like too much rolleyes  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:58 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
Rellik San
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
Rellik San
So what do you think of the economical rise to power of china then?
I just think that there just full of themselves and that it will soon plumet(Just like our economy) an a cou(crap can't spell) will rise and all hell will break lose. Your Responce?
I don't know, China's economy seems to be rising at a steady rate, I reckon in 5 years they will be a new economical super power.
Until Some idiot nukes them....... bush

Don't China have the nuke? if so, even Bush wouldn't be idiot to nuke them, due to MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction - you nuke me, I nuke back YOU b*****d!)

Quote:
Unless japan can do something spectacular to pull it out of its current slump, then all eyes will form to them and us for technological advancement in home and military applications, at which point, we become the controlling powers.

mm, but, America doesn't like anyone other than themselves to be on top...so they probably wouldn't help Japan or any country out of an economic slump, even if its in their best interests. Europe could help, but without America it'd be hard due to the infighting in the EU.. and while that would be happening, China would be getting more and mpre powerful..
Which is why it will take something spectacular, like say, i don't know, a company like Sony having its head quarters there for a few decades.... *whistles*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:00 pm
Rellik San
Which is why it will take something spectacular, like say, i don't know, a company like Sony having its head quarters there for a few decades.... *whistles*

I say sit back and enjoy the ride, its going to be fun to see how the world is ******** up for this generation  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:01 pm
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
Rellik San
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy

Nods* they've embraced a srange capitalism/communism hybrid that could work better than the USSR communism, and look how the world's enconomy paniced when China's enconomy was threatened a few weeks back. They're going to be major players in the world

those squinty eyed bastards

Erm... hate to be picky but isn't that a racial slur instead of a funny stereotype?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:01 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

I say sit back and enjoy the ride, its going to be fun to see how the world is ******** up for this generation
Could be worse though... it could have us two...

oh...

we are F****D!  

Rellik San
Crew

Wanderer Ganglari

Gracious Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:03 pm
Rellik San
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
Rellik San
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy

I love Japan

Indeed you do.

They brougt us hellsing and ps2's and 3's  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:11 pm
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

oh...

we are F****D!

*laughs* yes, the two of us are going to destroy society and corrupt the mins of children rofl  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:13 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

oh...

we are F****D!

*laughs* yes, the two of us are going to destroy society and corrupt the mins of children rofl
We're doing a good enough job of that here.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:14 pm
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

oh...

we are F****D!

Yeah, but these children are into metal and alternative crap, their minds were already corrupted...  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:15 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

oh...

we are F****D!

Yeah, but these children are into metal and alternative crap, their minds were already corrupted...
....One day, we'll have arrange an all out assault on the GD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:19 pm
Rellik San

HELL NO. That place is a quagmire of idiots, n00bs, and mindless crap that will rot my amazing mind!!  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:21 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

HELL NO. That place is a quagmire of idiots, n00bs, and mindless crap that will rot my amazing mind!!
Thats why we do it through agents, so we don't have to be subjected to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:07 am
*deciding he must start off here with something witty and intelligent to say* ...rawrrr.  

Hiei the Epic

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games