Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:35 pm
eek -a little surprised he actually said it, she smiles against his kiss then returns it- Well hot damn, Karrie, let's do this stuff! -presses herself against him seductively, teasing him even more then quickly leads him down the side hallway to the secret painting, moves it aside, kisses him while she scans her palm, then hastily leans in to have her eye scanned. In her haste, she blinks at the wrong moment and has to do it again- Dammit! -curses under her breath again stands still, jumping and wiggling on the inside, as soon as the passage opens, she ushers Karrie and herself in, and makes sure the painting hangs back the way it should. Grinning at him, she asks if he is ready for this, then fishes out her key as they make their way down to her room, she unlocks the door and then pushes it open wide, turning on the light and stepping back so he can take in the view of the room, -insert description of the room from earlier in the week, black wall being down at the moment, not revealing the BANG POW-...Well, what do you think, babe? -giggles and whispers- Aside you just want me naked right now and thrown on the bed... wink

((Me too, gettin' real tired... sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:41 pm
damecharlie
(( rofl rofl rofl @ Razz!!! Good thing none of my clothes are here!...and that I'm not Leko or Ayami!! rofl ))

I can, but I like to hear you say it... -trails a finger lightly up and down his neck, near the jugular-

((I put all the other ones back except ayamis back. She asked for it. I kind of like the way hers feel on my face that soft cotton drives me nuts. lol I even dressed the part to bad this guy doesn't have pantie raider item. crying That's an item I need to quest for lol.))  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 4, 2 Total: 14 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:42 pm
*slips into the passage and Dame's room just before the doors close*

*looks around the room they're in* Batman? *laughs* Well, this certainly isn't like what I saw of Icy's room a while ago. *looks back at her and picks her up* I say we save the rest of the tour for later and you point me in the direction of the bedroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:47 pm
(( rofl Well, it certainly was hilarious, Razz. wink

dame requested her room be much smaller, so we actually are in the bedroom, rofl it's a bedroom, bathroom, and closet, that's it. I suppose I forgot that much... rofl Silly me. xd ))

-wraps her arms around his neck and laughs- We're in the bedroom...-points to a corner near the black wall, bed somewhat blending in with the shadows, lowlights being on- Right over there, I believe is what you are looking for... -the bed is comprised of the same Dark Knight colours as the rest of the room, a generous queen size...dame kisses him again and then works on his neck, kissing and nibbling lightly as he moves towards the bed, she also uses one hand to deftly unbutton her jacket...-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 3, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:52 pm
((Oh... ok, that's good to know. lol))

*looks over where Dame points him* Oh. sweatdrop *carries her over to the bed, gently lays her down, and starts removing her clothes*

((Good night.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:57 pm
-shivers again and then helps him, also removing his clothes. They spend a lovely evening, breaking in her new room and the new addition to the MW, twisted while also showing each other how much they have missed each other. Velcore takes a hint and saves himself much sanity by finding either a cozy place in the bathroom or the closet, dame wasn't sure which one, as she lost track of him as soon as her coat came all the way off... twisted xd . She throws her hat across the room as well as several articles of Karrie's clothing.-

((Nighters.))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:08 am
Mayu-Makita

That's good to know a head of time. I know we have been looking for something either as a new lap top or a smaller travel friendly type.

Can you play games on it? Like the zOMG or fb games?
{{Netbooks are pretty much just made for light use, such as browsing the web, email, and typing up word documents and whatnot. In order to handle graphics effectively, even on the level of zOMG type of stuff, it would need more powerful hardware. More powerful hardware generally requires more space, if not for the hardware itself, for the cooling of it since it runs hotter.

Netbooks are smaller and cheaper because the hardware used in them is all really basic stuff that doesn't require much room, so it's good for checking email while traveling, but not for things like gaming. If you want something that you can also play games on, you'd be better off getting a regular laptop rather than a netbook.}}

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:29 am
*ayami wakes up and begins to dress only to discover all her panties are all gone eek *
huh?
*searches through piles*
this can't be!
*starts to hyperventilate a bit*
it's okay it's okay... they've just been misplaced... Leko must have done laundry...
* stressed knows there's no way Leko did laundry*
How can this be happening!? I can't go upstairs without panties that just.. just.... indecent! gonk
*sits on the floor and pout and cries for awhile swearing she won't wear those trashy things Leko owns*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:36 am
*leko comes in and finds herself in her pajamas with a tear drenched face* stressed
What the heck could be SO bad!?.....
*Can't understand a thing Ayami is trying to convey so she just goes upstairs in her pajamas to get some liquor*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:43 am
*Walks upstairs into the Main Bar so blissfully happy if she could levitate…she would! xd She goes up to Leko and gives her a huge hug before she goes over to the espresso machine to make a latte.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:48 am
*stands in shock after the loving hug thinking maybe it's a full moon out or something.... this day has already been too weird....*
*quickly scoots over to the liquor cabinet searching desperately for some amaretto.*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:50 am
*She finishes making her latte and just cannot stop smiling. She looks at Leko and says in the sweetest voice…* Oh Leko…isn't life just wonderful! xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:54 am
*immediately looses her balance and grasps onto the alcohol shelf to keep from falling completely*
What? Have you lost your mind?
You're loving life ... Ayami is sobbing her head off and speaking in tongues... did something crazy happen while I've been resting or what?!

*spots the bottle of amaretto and pulls herself up to retrieve it and make a stone sour*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:01 am
only 6 glowing  

Antevorta

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:03 am
*walks in through the double doors, talking rapidly with the woman walking next to her. At a first and second glance, you'd think you were seeing double. But upon further inspection, you could see the differences between the two ladies, not major, but multiple slight ones. Finishing the conversation, the woman nods and slips into the back of the bar, disappearing into the shadows. Looking around the bar, she sees Psyzapp and Leko are already upstairs. Smiling, she goes over to the bar and greets them while making a latte* Afternoon ladies.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games