Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:25 pm

Isobel Bellamy
Lol

Beause we have too much time on our hands and need to route around dumps to occupy that time?

ohhh, yes, you poor souls do get a heck of a lot of rain, even for England, havn't you lot evolved to be extra waterproof or something, to the point where you don't prune up in baths?

Well and the fact we can all engineer or design something, even if its just a journey to a pub.

We borderline have gills it rains so much here.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:32 pm

Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Lol

Beause we have too much time on our hands and need to route around dumps to occupy that time?

ohhh, yes, you poor souls do get a heck of a lot of rain, even for England, havn't you lot evolved to be extra waterproof or something, to the point where you don't prune up in baths?

Well and the fact we can all engineer or design something, even if its just a journey to a pub.

We just like to meddle is my view xd

*laughs* you lot would probably go into shock if you had to live somehwere dry, probably shrivell up as well rofl

Isobel Bellamy

Wanderer Ganglari

Gracious Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:34 pm

*yawns* bored out of my mind. someone talk to me about something. (Greatly Appreciated)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:36 pm

Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Lol

We just like to meddle is my view xd

*laughs* you lot would probably go into shock if you had to live somehwere dry, probably shrivell up as well rofl

I thought that was america?

lol, hahaha have you heard us complain during the summer? seriously we create a huge artificial gale with office fans to keep us cool.

Rellik San
Crew

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:39 pm

Fenrir Air of Moonlight
*yawns* bored out of my mind. someone talk to me about something. (Greatly Appreciated)
So what do you think of the economical rise to power of china then?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:40 pm

ALL HAIL THE FLUFFY TAIL. Nehahah.......

Wanderer Ganglari

Gracious Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Wanderer Ganglari

Gracious Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:43 pm

Rellik San
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
I just think that there just full of themselves and that it will soon plumet(Just like our economy) an a cou(crap can't spell) will rise and all hell will break lose. Your Responce?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:44 pm

Rellik San

lol, hahaha have you heard us complain during the summer? seriously we create a huge artificial gale with office fans to keep us cool.

them as well xd

and b***h alot, we can hear it from our sheltered double glazed southern castles razz

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:46 pm

Fenrir Air of Moonlight
Rellik San
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
I just think that there just full of themselves and that it will soon plumet(Just like our economy) an a cou(crap can't spell) will rise and all hell will break lose. Your Responce?
I don't know, China's economy seems to be rising at a steady rate, I reckon in 5 years they will be a new economical super power.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:48 pm

Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

them as well xd

and b***h alot, we can hear it from our sheltered double glazed southern castles razz

xd And the french

You know, you southern pansies would be screwed if we moved against you, consider a fantasy dwarf or barbarian and thats your typical northerner.

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:49 pm

Rellik San
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
Rellik San
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
I don't know, China's economy seems to be rising at a steady rate, I reckon in 5 years they will be a new economical super power.

Nods* they've embraced a srange capitalism/communism hybrid that could work better than the USSR communism, and look how the world's enconomy paniced when China's enconomy was threatened a few weeks back. They're going to be major players in the world
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:50 pm

Rellik San
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
Rellik San
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
Until Some idiot nukes them....... bush

Wanderer Ganglari

Gracious Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:51 pm

Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
Rellik San
Fenrir Air of Moonlight

Nods* they've embraced a srange capitalism/communism hybrid that could work better than the USSR communism, and look how the world's enconomy paniced when China's enconomy was threatened a few weeks back. They're going to be major players in the world
Unless japan can do something spectacular to pull it out of its current slump, then all eyes will form to them and us for technological advancement in home and military applications, at which point, we become the controlling powers.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:52 pm

Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
Rellik San
Fenrir Air of Moonlight

Unless japan can do something spectacular to pull it out of its current slump, then all eyes will form to them and us for technological advancement in home and military applications, at which point, we become the controlling powers.
I had this crazy dude in my math class that said that Japan will make a "zombie virus" before anyone else.

Wanderer Ganglari

Gracious Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:55 pm

Fenrir Air of Moonlight
Rellik San
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
Rellik San
Fenrir Air of Moonlight
Until Some idiot nukes them....... bush

Don't China have the nuke? if so, even Bush wouldn't be idiot to nuke them, due to MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction - you nuke me, I nuke back YOU b*****d!)

Quote:

mm, but, America doesn't like anyone other than themselves to be on top...so they probably wouldn't help Japan or any country out of an economic slump, even if its in their best interests. Europe could help, but without America it'd be hard due to the infighting in the EU.. and while that would be happening, China would be getting more and mpre powerful..
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games