Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:07 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Never leave out anything like a new sweater for a cat . At lest you don't have a dog who takes your undies and play with them.
emotion_donotwant My cat steals my bras and makes me chase it up and down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:12 pm
Slick Southpaw
MrsrachaelSnape
Never leave out anything like a new sweater for a cat . At lest you don't have a dog who takes your undies and play with them.
emotion_donotwant My cat steals my bras and makes me chase it up and down the stairs.

o.o;

Why not just distract the cat?  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:15 pm
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw
MrsrachaelSnape

o.o;

When Hobbes sinks his teeth into stuff (yes I named my orange tabby Hobbes), he does not let go and goes into SUPAH FOCUS MODE. >C
He treats my bras like its his kill and will take off to protect his "treasure"

....this is also the same cat that chases holes in the wall and drinks out of the toilet.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:19 pm
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw
MrsrachaelSnape

o.o;

When Hobbes sinks his teeth into stuff (yes I named my orange tabby Hobbes), he does not let go and goes into SUPAH FOCUS MODE. >C

....this is also the same cat that chases holes in the wall and drinks out of the toilet.

Wow. XD

All I have to do is grab the spray bottle and my cat drops everything. lol The treat bag works too. c: And so does the laser pointer.

She's easy to distract.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:23 pm
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw
MrsrachaelSnape

o.o;

Wow. XD

All I have to do is grab the spray bottle and my cat drops everything. lol The treat bag works too. c: And so does the laser pointer.

She's easy to distract.
Well usually when I go for a spray bottle (or yell at him, he knows I'm alpha to him), he just runs faster into a corner he can shove his fast a** in where I can't reach him emotion_donotwant Then both cat and bra are out of my grasp. And when I shake the treat bag, he drags my poor bra like a dead thing and sneaks it into a hiding spot before coming to get the snacks.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:34 pm
Slick Southpaw
Well usually when I go for a spray bottle (or yell at him, he knows I'm alpha to him), he just runs faster into a corner he can shove his fast a** in where I can't reach him emotion_donotwant Then both cat and bra are out of my grasp. And when I shake the treat bag, he drags my poor bra like a dead thing and sneaks it into a hiding spot before coming to get the snacks.

Such a mean cat. ;.;

Of course, mine can crawl into my dresser from the bottom. u.u; She'll then sleep all over everything. emotion_donotwant  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:41 pm
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw

Such a mean cat. ;.;

Of course, mine can crawl into my dresser from the bottom. u.u; She'll then sleep all over everything. emotion_donotwant
Yes. He only does this to me. He won't steal boxers or men's underwear. Just bras and chapsticks. He did take my lion beanie baby and proceeded to fight it like it was another cat, hahaha
lolol Hobbes does that too. Well it's more like crawl over everything and suffocate you to get the perfect sleeping spot. Cat weighs 20lbs at least gonk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:45 pm
Genea
AliceLoathesWonderland
Genea
AliceLoathesWonderland
Genea
OMGGGG

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/GroovyTeacosy/Photographie/2012-01-09110038.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/GroovyTeacosy/Photographie/Snapshot_20120109.jpg

User Image

IT CAME?!
And why does your camera look like a tape?
It's my phone. xD

AND YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHHHH

That is pretty nifty =o

So are they pajamas or just a panda codume?
It's a japanese kigurumi... so um... xD They wear them outside.

rofl I want to as well, but yeah... xD

ong.... just do it. the worst that will happen is someone will think you are a protester for PETA 3nodding

you look too cute in it not to >=O  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:35 pm
YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
My friend has a slot open in her store.
I have to try and get it.. but someone already mentioned millions -hopes they are joking-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Just posting this to see Undead spaz out.

http://www.sherlocknyc.com/?p=464

Reapersun T-shirts.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:58 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
I have to try and get it.. but someone already mentioned millions -hopes they are joking-

What is the shop? :o  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:04 pm
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/dew-drop-doodles-temporarily-open-1-slot/t.48951773_1/  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:08 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/dew-drop-doodles-temporarily-open-1-slot/t.48951773_1/

Nice art. c:

And she has a set price for her commissions. Why is someone going on about millions? o.o;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:15 pm
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland

Nice art. c:

And she has a set price for her commissions. Why is someone going on about millions? o.o;
idk lol.
But they haven't posted a proper request and it closes in an hourish.
So.. all going well they wont.

I haven't bought art for myself from her for over a year ;.;  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:21 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland

Nice art. c:

idk lol.
But they haven't posted a proper request and it closes in an hourish.
So.. all going well they wont.

I haven't bought art for myself from her for over a year ;.;

Either way, I doubt you have to worry. XD

And I'm off to bed. lol Classes start today and I still don't go to bed at a decent hour. XP  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games