Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:59 am
User Image
                                                I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
                                                I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
                                                I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
                                                I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli was relieved for something to break what he thought was an awkward silence when a girl popped up. While he didn't recognise her right off, he knew he'd seen her around in class. Then again, he was used to the awkward looks he got for saying some weird stuff. He smiled good-naturedly and rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry to hear that. Pretty sure they'll have some up at the castle. I um, don't think we've met really. I'm Elijah, or well, Eli. What's yours?"

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Well, she looks nice at least.
                                                OOC: Short post, and ignore the occasional weird stuff that comes out of the guy's mouth. He's half crazy XD

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
                                                I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
                                                I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
                                                I believe that family is worth more than money or gold

Graydon Ironshield

Essy ze Ninja

-Adorkable Little Lurker-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:21 am
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
"I like swimming,"

¦Gunilda Stone¦
Slytherin Third-year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Having fun,"

Good, he didn't brush her off for being from slytherin, or the girl who often made comments when she shouldn't. Gunilda relaxed, a little, although she was now fidgeting, eager to get a cold drink as soon as she and her fellow students were inside, "I need some I tell you, I thought I was going to die from dehydration! It's been warm for spring recently."Luckily enough, it was cooled down with some foggy weather, that and some plants were riper for harvesting than ever in this sorrt of weather, which something the slytherin wasn't going to complain about- it was free potions ingredients after all. Smoothing down her hair which threatened to frizzle with the muggy weather, she looked to the odd Albino, whose name she learnt, was Elijah. She smiled,"Gunilda, I know, it's not much of a girly name," Gunilda joked and shrugged with a half grin, she knew her name was outdated, and not exactly pretty, although she preferred it to her family nicknames, 'Gun' and 'Pebble', "But it could be worse, with the names my parents had to choose from." That and she thought a lot of modern names sounded silly- flouncy even. She considered herself lucky when she remembered that.

Out Of Cauldrons: Don't worry about it, I'm just thankful you responded. Gunilda needs buddies lol

Diamond Wales

Graydon Ironshield

"And trying my best"
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:25 am
User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Unsorted ♫ First Year ♫

The รҭคгร are putting on a รђ๏ฬ.
                                                        ฬє'гє the คย๔เєภςє they chose.
                                                        Let's turn คг๏ยภ๔ and รҭคгҭagain.

Micah bounced off the train and looked around the platform curiously. It only took her a moment to spot her big brother and she was headed over towards him at once. When she had reached his side, she smiled politely at the boy who was near her brother but said nothing. If anything, the usually loud and rambunctious girl was soft spoken around new people whom might or might not be of a higher status than her.

It wasn't often people were of higher status than her family, but it did happen, and she had been to enough family functions and been through enough tutors and studies to know how she must act around people at first. She glanced at her brother for a moment and grinned at the snake twisting its way around him like he was a tree or something. It made her miss her own pet, a ferret named Ash, who was at home for now. Apparently first years weren't allowed to have 'exotic' pets, and no matter how much she might have wanted to, she was not going to complain to her parents in order to try and get the school to make an exception for her. No she was going to be like everyone else and just wait til next year to bring her cute little ferret with her. She would not stoop to the level of groveling just to get what she wanted, especially if it meant owing someone something, when they might ask of her something she could not do. Or at least something she wouldn't want to do.

I'm ғєєใเภﻮ so good, so เภςгє๔เ๒ใє.
                                                        Some sort of ςђє๓เςคใ is spreading thick around my ๒гคเภ.
                                                        I've got the รยภ and I won't let it ﻮ๏.
                                                        It ๒ยгภร a ғเгє in my veins.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:57 am
User Image
                                                        Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                        Closer to the edge
                                                        Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                        Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════
                                                        𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯 || 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                                        ════════════════════════

Ashley looked to his sister, who had finally gotten off the train. Ptolemy hissed a bit of a greeting toward the girl, and the fourth year himself gave her a wry look at her appearance before nodding toward the lake with the departing... Well, she was the referee for games, so he might as well stick with that. "Micah, this is Dmitri Kamenev, the captain of the Slytherin quidditch team. Dmitri, this is Micah Yaxley, my sister. She's starting this year. Micah, you might want to follow the professor over there. She's supposed to take you up to the castle." He smiled at her, knowing that she would get on her way as soon as he mentioned the professor. He was still worried about where she would be sorted, but he shoved that away for now.

════════════════════════

Location: Hogsmeade Station
                                                        Thinking: Okay, where are they?
                                                        OOC:

Ptolemy and Hecate

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                        Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                        Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                        Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Utsuha Moon

Grespeciatto

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:23 am
User Image

Cathy

❤ I was born on August 3, 2014.
❤ My blood is B+. Sorry you care about how 'pure' it is? I am pureblood, my father is a Squib. Does it matter?
❤ Do you still want to know more about me?
❤ Oh, and my big brother is a 5th year Ravenclaw.

❤ My directions say I am... {at the Hogsmeade Platform}
❤ My time on the clock is Start of the School Year
❤ And I am looking {like a Hufflepuff in her uniform}

spaceCathy had gotten seperated from Danica once they had gotten off the platform and then she had decided to try to get a less stiff greeting from Wendy who besides her brief display of annoyance at Cathy's presence disolved into her more apathetic and annoyed composure which she maintained with the first year who had the same mannerisms. It was frustrated and Cathy could still not understand the appeal in appearing emotionless or annoyed at all times. At least her brother, though contrary and didn't get along with many people, showed emotions and actually that he cared about stuff. Cathy still had trouble figuring out if Wendy had much interests. Even the things the redhead seemed to like she didn't seem to show much enjoyment of. Maybe it was some weird training or etiquette thing Cathy missed out on.

However, as she made her way through the crowd towards the carriages she spotted one of her favorite Ravenclaw's white hair-Eli-talking to the Slytherin girl with the dark hair. Gunlinda was her name. Cathy remembered her from first year agreeing with Cathy in herbology about the plants and not burning them. Cathy always had appreciated the support of the girl. And there was also Danica though she was in some discussion with one of the older Gryffindors who were on their quidditch team. She was fairly sure he was the Captain now if she remembered correctly.

Cathy bounced into place next to Eli to hear Gunlinda mention something about her parents could always chose worse names. "Hmm, what is this about names?" Cathy said with a big smile. "Good to see you Eli... and Gunlinda right? First year in herbology you stood up with me about the plants and how we shouldn't burn them-well at least because of their usefulness. I have a good memory for people." She shrugged and said still smiling, "I was trying to make my cousin act human for a moment and almost succeeded. So I sort of got held up. Anyways, new school year."

(( OOC: Hope you all don't mind me joining/butting in as well...))
                                                          Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:34 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: King's Cross Station (Hogwarts Express) -> Hogsmeade

Leonette didn't want to mention the bracelet David's grandmother gave her. About the only thing she had told him was that he was right to begin with on her response. The last thing she needed was to trouble him with her thoughts on the subject. At least not now, besides it wasn't even the bracelet that bothered her it was the letter. Of course she'd love to see David during the holidays but she imagined the invite was for a much greater purpose. Leonette might not know David's family but she knew her sister, one minute she was nice to you so that she could back stab you later.

Getting off the train Leonette followed David to the carriages. She was surprised not to see Dakota but figured he was probably overly excited and followed promptly to the boats. Spotting the thestrals a flash of sadness washed over her before just as quickly disappearing. 'There's no sense being upset about it... it happened a long time ago.' she told herself quietly. Walking over she gentle stroked the thestral's head before climbing in.

"I'm surprised you haven't asked about anything to do with this." Leonette said once David got in with her. Holding the box up as she mentioned it. "With that said I'm not bothered you didn't, I'd actually prefer not to talk about it tonight." she added. Why was she so mixed on whether to talk about it or not? This was David, if anyone cared or remotely understood it was him.

With: David

Wearing: Casual under robes

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:10 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 15
Year at Hogwarts: Fifth
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating Leonette Mitchell

David had managed this year to get into the carriage without practically falling in. He sat down beside Leonette and leaned back on the bench for a moment until Leonette said that she was surprised that he hadn't said anything about the gift his grandmother had given. She looked at the box and said, "I... I mean I already knew what it was. I didn't know about it till I was at the platform, but there I was allowed to look at it first. As for the letter, my grandmother more or less told me what she wrote."

He shrugged, "Wendy probably knows more than I do. She said she wasn't getting involved. I don't know if that's an improvement or worse, though." He closed his eyes and said, "But you don't want to talk about it tonight, right? I'm more than happy to oblige to that. I'd rather never talk about it."

He glanced to where the thestrals should be-they were there of course, Leo had petted the thing so she had seen them, so they were there even if he couldn't see it. He hoped to never have to see them. Then again going into the career he planned wasn't a good path to take if you wanted to avoid joining of the ranks of those who could see the creatures. He frowned and said with a nod to the front of the carriage, "Can... Mira knows what pulls the carriages, right?" If Leo could see them it would go to reason that Mira had been there at the death of their mother just as likely and therefore would see them as well. Without a bit of a warning, he supposed seeing them would be a bit alarming. Especially when most students shouldn't be able to see them.

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC:}

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:54 pm
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
"I like swimming,"

¦Gunilda Stone¦
Slytherin Third-year

"Having fun,"

"I was just saying how my name is practically medieval," Gunilda announced to the blonde who had decided to join the conversation, "It's Gun-il-da, by the way. And I remember that lesson," she laughed at the memory of the clueless teacher who had nearly burnt perfectly good plants, which of course she had had to object to, being a girl who had been brought up around a variety of potion ingredients that most thirteen year olds wouldn'tve normally heard of, due to her parents business. She did recognise the girl once she brought that fiasco up, and recalled her name was...Cathaline, Cathy maybe? She looked over to Cathy and then at the crowd waiting to go inside, "I wouldn't worry about getting held up just yet, the doors to the castle haven't even opened yet." Gunilda groaned and looked at the doors to the castle, wanting them to open so she could have some nice cold pumpkin juice. Or maybe some sorbet.

Out Of Cauldrons:

Diamond Wales

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

"And trying my best"
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:21 pm
User Image

Cathy

❤ I was born on August 3, 2014.
❤ My blood is B+. Sorry you care about how 'pure' it is? I am pureblood, my father is a Squib. Does it matter?
❤ Do you still want to know more about me?
❤ Oh, and my big brother is a 5th year Ravenclaw.

❤ My directions say I am... {at the Hogsmeade Platform}
❤ My time on the clock is Start of the School Year
❤ And I am looking {like a Hufflepuff in her uniform}

space"Ah, so I was only close," Cathy said showing a slight frown of disappoint realizing she hadn't gotten the name exactly correct and then she added confidently, "Well, Gunilda is way prettier than Gunlinda anyways. Instead of getting stuck with someone shortening your name to something old fashioned like 'Linda' you are more likely to get something cool like 'Illie' or 'Ilda'. And at least your name isn't ridiculously long. My full name is over 20 letters long. And my middle name is a type of wood or vine. So, it can always be worse, right?"

She was still smiling and when Gunilda pointed out that Cathy shouldn't worry about being held up since the doors hadn't opened yet she nodded, "I suppose, but I like to be early over barely on time or worse late. The term 'fashionably late' I always believed was a nice way to spin being inconsiderate and rude."

"I'm glad we haven't been asked to hurt any plants or anything since then, though," Cathy said with a smile and a bit of a blush. "I may have overreacted a bit about the whole thing, though, now that I think about it. It's a bit embarrassing now in hindsight."

(( OOC))
                                                          Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:33 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Smart at Hogsmeade Station with the Crowd
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Finally back... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

If you thought I'd leave ❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          Then you were wrong ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          'Cause I won't stop holding on ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott exited the train with a faint smile on his face; his journey to the school had been blissfully quiet. At least, as quiet as it could be with students in the halls and adjacent cars. There had been a fair bit of background noise, he supposed, but no one had bothered him, which was the point. He was somewhat disappointed that he hadn't seen Arianna, but it wasn't a big deal. He was sure he'd see her shortly, either on the way to the school in the carriages or once lessons started. He'd seen Emily at the station as well, but the Hufflepuff had been preoccupied with another friend of hers, a blonde girl he'd seen her with from time to time. The blonde had seemed upset about something, so he'd figured he was better off not bothering the two of them. Instead, he'd boarded the train alone, pulled out a book, and spent the trip reading. It had been wonderful. He was also incredibly grateful that he hadn't happened across a certain Gryffindor. The longer he could go without crossing paths with William, the better. That thought in mind, he headed towards the carriages, figuring that the sooner he got one, the less likely it was that he would be joined by anyone he didn't want to be around.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃ Because I've seen love die
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ Way too many times
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ When it deserved to be alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          ** Open for interaction, feel free to pester Sir Stick Up His Arse **

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:51 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani will reply to Eli, "You're not interrupting anything, Eli, and I'm perfectly content to have your company." As Eli stroked the cat's ginger fur, Sassafras leaned into his hand and started purring loudly.

As they walked along, Dani found she was drawn in the direction Eli was going, which put her close to where Cathy was talking with another student. She was from Slytherin House, and had a rather unusual name, and it took her a moment to come up with her name. "Gunilda Stone, right?" she asked. "Hope I'm not intruding on anything important."

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

When Benjamin told Mira that he didn’t like being on other people’s schedules, she clearly missed the point as he put it. “Hey, you’re speaking to the choir.” She replied. Honestly she didn’t care. She was taking the class on a complete want to be better at playing so she could out do her sister.

Mira was surprised when Tanya ran over and said that she had signed him up for the Advanced Flying class. Why was her sister friends with Timothy’s sister again? Oh yeah they were both crazy Gryffindors… Luckily with her studying and practicing all summer she understood bits of the conversation.
“It’s Wendy Chaisty.” Mira corrected Benjamin. That was her friend after all she needed to care a little bit about whether people got her name right. “Anyways, she may have got away with it but she’s been told she’s taking a lot of extra classes for her behaviour.” She said shaking her head.

“I’m not one for being all good and stuff but you could just ask the professor if you can drop the class.” Mira suggested. “Wait, what am I saying…? Go with Benjamin’s idea, don’t go at all.” She said feeling like she had to wash out her mouth with soap. “Unless you want to go that is.” She added as an afterthought. “Um… yeah let’s go.” Mira agreed heading for the carriages before pausing. “I’ll help cover for you too Timothy.” She added with a small smile. “However, unless Timothy what’s us to cause chaos I’d rather not risk possible expulsion. Besides I try to avoid the Gryffindor tower as much as I can for obvious reasons.” She replied to Benjamin knowing Timothy would never want them break school rules especially one that was a major infraction.

Once Mira noticed they were next to a carriage she remembered what her sister told her. Thestrals pulled these carriages and only certain people could see them. Leonette told her that if you experienced death and understood it that you’d see them. Like the Gryffindor she’d seen her mother die the question was had she come to terms with it? Walking around to the front Mira looked for the creepy black skeleton horse her sister referred too. Of course she easily spotted the creature.
'It's just a creepy looking horse...' she told herself. Looking away just as quickly as she saw it Mira hopped into the carriage and remained silent. No one needed to know.

User Image

With: Timothy & Benjamin

Wearing: Green with a Hint of Blue under robes

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:05 pm
x
x
x
x

x
                                    ████████████████xx αяιαηα εℓωσσ∂ xx███████xxxxalways forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Hufflepuff | | Single | | Metamorphmagus

Ariana hopped off the train eagerly, excited for her third year in Hogwarts. As soon as she'd hopped down, Ariana straightened out her skirt and looked around the station stepping slightly out of the way so others could pass by. Searching through the groups of students gathering around her, Ariana frowned a bit. She hadn't gotten to know many people over the past few years so she really didn't know who to go up to. Usually she just tagged along with a few people she didn't know too well, but she was beginning to get lonely.

Searching through the people Ariana finally found a familiar face. Whether or not she could remember Ariana, she hadn't a clue, but it was someone she knew at least. Running up behind her pulling her cloak so it didn't fall off her shoulders Ariana smiled brightly. She had almost stopped when she realised how many people were talking to her, but figured maybe she'd be able to make some more friends?

"Hi there!" She beamed slowing her pace to walk beside Danica a bit. She searched the faces of those the other girl was interacting with and blushed slightly before lowering her voice a bit. "Um...hi... I uh...I'm not interrupting, am I?" She asked, suddenly getting flustered and grabbing onto the strap on her bag.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:16 pm
x
x
x
x

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

After standing looking around with bleary eyes Lexine noticed Iñigo out of the very corner of her eye. Turning to face him Lexine brushed a fist gently over her eyes, still slightly tired. While if she had been completely aware of the state of her hair, she most likely would've smoothed it down, however Lexine could really care less. She had a blink a few times before she was able to process what exactly Iñigo had said. "Well...I am short, after all." She shrugged, smiling a slight, sleepy smile. Drawing in a deep breath she closed her eyes for a moment before leaning on Iñigo. "I'm tired...it was a long drive to London...could you like, carry me in?" Lexine joked, not really minding if he really did. Having gotten an awful night's sleep the day before and the fact that her new medication made her drowsy she was just about ready to just keel over.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:20 pm
Are you really here, or just in my mind?
Can you feel the fear, of what lies behind their eyes?
They came from the walls; they tortured us all...
And drove us away from our home!
Here in the night, they are calling my name.
I no longer know what is wrong or right...
But I know I am losing this game.
What can I do; what can I say?

They don't know: Relieved
If it wasn't for you: Good, they're making up!
We would never run away: Echo and Tanya
But away we go: En Route to Carriages

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | C H A S E R | F I F T H Y E A R | P R E F E C T User Image

Elsie was very relieved when Echo seemed to regret whatever it was he said, something about Timothy and Quidditch and his health- she knew Tanya's younger brother had gotten really sick over the summer and regretted not being there to comfort her friend... but it had ended in Tanya and Echo getting together, and that might not have happened had she been there. But if she had to guess, she assumed Tanya was or had been, strongly encouraging her brother to get involved with the sport, and Echo had said something about it. That kind of made sense, since Echo did have Gypsy as an older sister, and while Elsie liked/was slightly in awe of the older Lovette, she also suspected she probably bossed her younger brother around a lot. And Tanya was very close to Timothy, or Cookie as she called him. Elsie wasn't as close to the boy as Echo was, so she didn't really know his personality all that well, but she knew he liked to read and learn and seemed a bit bashful and shy.

She couldn't quite relate to either of them, being a middle child herself. Newlyn was four years older, yes, and had always taken care of and protected her, but Newlyn was also not very much like Tanya or Gypsy, except for the fact that they would all probably do anything for their younger siblings. Newlyn had always mothered and scolded and tried to discipline Morven more than her, after all. Elsie had been a very easygoing child, and liked to think she still was for the most part an exceedingly amiable person. Morven was the most willful creature Elsie had ever encountered, and while she seemed much fonder of Newlyn now, she certainly wasn't fond of her other elder sister. Not that Elsie had ever seriously tried to tell Morven what to do or even tease her all that much. Even before the whole... werewolf thing Morven had been liable to bite a limb off. In fact, Morven had probably been the more pushy of the two when they played together as children.

But all of that regardless, she was just glad they seemed incapable of staying mad at each other for very long. It was a good sign. They were going to bicker at some point or another, but neither was being bitter or holding a grudge about it. She and Dave disagreed all the time- not that they were in the same type of relationship as Tanya and Echo, though! Most definitely not. She knew the Gryffindor boy probably was interested in something like that... but she wasn't. Honestly, she doubted he even really wanted to date her. And if they did date she'd feel like she was just having a boyfriend for the sake of having one, like a necessary accessory she could bring with her on double dates. She and Dave were friends, and it was nice, and she didn't want anything more right now. At least, she hoped they were friends. They'd spent time together over the summer, so that had to mean he considered her a friend, right? Unless he was mad that she didn't like him like he did her and wasn't going to talk to her... But if he planned on passing his OWLs, he would.

When she broke out of her thoughts, Tanya was offering candy in exchange for silence about their spat. Elsie laughed and smiled widely, blue eyes shining mischievously. "Hmm... we may be better off just weighing it. Say... three pounds?" she debated with the slightest hint of a smirk, looking from Tanya to Echo. Alright, maybe she had picked it up from Davy. It wasn't a big deal. "Don't worry, you two- my lips are sealed," she said reassuringly. "Though... that hug bit was really sweet and I should start taking pictures for a scrapbook at some point in the future... Kidding. Mostly."

I KNOW WHAT TO DO, I KNOW WHAT TO SAY, AND I WILL NOT RUN AWAY.

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

By the garden gate, I sit with my sisters.
I just hope it's not too late, for my mother and father.
Shall we go back inside; there is no reason to hide.
We can fight and take back our home here in the night!
They say when the wolves come out of the walls...
That it's all over, but it's not all over, 'cause we won't go!
Here in the night, they are crying in pain, and I know...
Everything is not alright, so we shall not fight in vain.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games