Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:33 pm
She takes her license back and smiles sweetly at him.

"Okay, Justin....I promise to keep it at 70...which is the limit for this road. wink "  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:35 pm
JustinShowcase
damecharlie
(( stare Book her for super speeder like a GOOD cop would do. stare THAT'S what you should do.))

(( Awww…Dame. I know you secretly want me. cool ))

(( stare Want to see you chopped up into little bitty bits and then fed to starving children. So yes, in one way, I do want you. evil ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:36 pm
*He looks at the two ladies and sighs.* You be careful now, ladies. *He tips his hat, returns to his car and waits for them to drive away.*

EDIT: (( But Dame…that would be cannibalism. Not too good for kids. wink ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:41 pm
She starts the car back up and holds her arm out of the window to wave at Showcase as she takes off. Her and Psy laugh about getting pulled over on the way back to MW. Once back at MW, Psy heads back to her quarters to do some work and Kat returns to the bar.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:44 pm
damecharlie
dame giggles and quickly backs up, turning around, "Draa," she says, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms under her bosom, "Would you really kiss my a** just to be close to it? rolleyes I mean... twisted You've been certainly close enough to my lap while a grunny as it is. Not to mention your "collection"," she uses her hands to air-quote. "Or more accurately MY collection. rolleyes xd "

"Plus..." she leans in and whispers, head close to Draa, "Flame doesn't like this job as it is, I'm pretty sure he would wring both our necks if I let you touch me. twisted ... sweatdrop "

dame giggles and then walks over to a place in the cage where one of the swirls is slightly larger than the ones around it, she reaches through the cage, grabbing a bar on the railing around the platform where Kits, Ryzan, and Draa are standing and pulls the cage closer to the platform. Then, she holds it in one place, slips one foot out of her cage through the swirl and through the bars and bends, pivoting on her heel. She carefully backs her backside through the curve of the cage, bending her arm holding the bar as she does. She then slips her other arm out, gripping onto the other side of the railing for balance and pushes more of her body out, slipping her torso from the cage, once she has most of her body through the bars of the railing, lets go with her first hand and once her foot is steadied, dame pulls her other leg through and stands on the platform with the gang. She smirks down at Draa and then walks over to Kits, giving her a hug, and then Ryzan.

*had been giggling at the conversation between Dame and Draa* You really thought she wanted you to kiss her there? rolleyes

*hugs Dame* It looks hard to get in and out of that cage...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:47 pm
JustinShowcase
EDIT: (( But Dame…that would be cannibalism. Not too good for kids. wink ))

((Pft, shows what you know. Starving children won't care whats in that soup as long as they get fed. It's nutritious and has lots of protein and other stuff they need to grow strong. xp ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:48 pm
Amy was once again surfing the channels on her TV. There was really nothing else to do. She couldn't wait until Tuesday, when she got to go home. However, the cookies Karrie had left for her last night when she was asleep helped cheer her up. She was snacking on another one while watching TV, and they were wonderful, naturally.

Before she could flip the channel again, Jessi and Tommy entered her room with bright, relieved smiles, flowers, balloons, and a big stuffed white teddy bear.

Amy gasped and then laughed. "Oh my gosh! That thing is huge you guys!"

Jessi and Tommy chuckled. Jessi explained. "Well, the staff wanted to get you something big and fluffy for you while you're in here. We've all missed you a lot."

She walked the bear over and propped it up against the wall by a window. Tommy unrolled a neon-green poster paper that had signatures and well wishes on them.

"We all also signed this for you." He started taping it up on the wall while Amy, with a surprised smile on her face, just shook her head in disbelief.

Then, Tommy and Jessi came over to Amy's bed. Jessi had a vase of flowers in her other arm and put it on one of the trays in the room. Amy's nightstand was full. "This is from me."

Tommy put a card next to the flowers. "And that's for me. As well as this bag of churros."

He was about to put the wrapped churros on the table when Amy quickly grabbed them. "CHURROS!!! Oh Tommy, this is awesome! I haven't had them in so long..."

Tommy and Jessi laughed. "We found a place that sold them just ten minutes from the hospital. I remember you talking once about how much you love those things."

Amy smiled brightly, leaned forward and hugged Tommy and then Jessi.

"You two are awesome!"

She talked with both Jessi and Tommy for a little bit while they shared the churros and cookies.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:53 pm
dame laughs rofl , "It has a door! xd They just have it padlocked from the outside when its in the air so it doesn't somehow swing open and the dancer fall out or something else fall out or what not. Security and safety issues, you see. smile I just happen to be limber and small enough to fit through that swirl. biggrin "  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:54 pm
damecharlie

((Pft, shows what you know. Starving children won't care whats in that soup as long as they get fed. It's nutritious and has lots of protein and other stuff they need to grow strong. xp ))

(( But then you'd miss me. cool ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:01 pm
Oh, it does? sweatdrop *looks over the cage and, now that she knows it's there, can see the door* It does. That makes more sense. sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:39 pm
JustinShowcase
damecharlie

(( But then you'd miss me. cool ))

(( stare Like I'd miss a bad rash, of course.))

dame giggles, " biggrin So, Kits how are you liking it so far?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:10 pm
This probably isn't a place that I'd have come to on my own. I'm having a pretty good time, though. ^_^ I really enjoyed your dance.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:29 pm
Amy, Tommy and Jessi were now playing Monopoly. Tommy and Jessi had chairs pulled up on either side of Amy's bed. They were having so much fun that they had been laughing off and on for the past 20 minutes. Tommy had said something just a moment ago to get them rolling again. Needless to say, no one was really winning at the game due to a lack of focus. But Amy was having a lot of fun, anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:36 pm
*Karrie had left that morning to go work at the Jade Dragon for a few hours. After his shift there, he spent the afternoon with Velcore and Thistle, taking time to brush Thistle's mane and tail out, which she really seemed to enjoy. He then cooked a good dinner for them all. He'd made up a dish to take to Amy, knowing how tired she was of hospital food.

Walking up to the hospital room, he heard a lot of talking and laughing. He went in and smiled when he saw Tommy and Jessi there* Hey everyone. *walks up to Amy and leans down to kiss her, setting the container of food on the tray table nearby*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:44 pm
dame blushes a bit, "Thanks Kits, I appreciate it. Do you think you'd like to come back again?"

They all talk for a little while more, long enough for all of them to finish their drinks and then dame's break is over. She hugs each of them then slips back into the cage to continue her shift dancing from there. Ryzan, Draa, and Kits all take their leave and head back to the MW where they each part ways to their own abodes. dame finishes her shift late in the evening, sticks around long enough to talk to a few coworkers and then calls the taxi and heads home her own self.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games