Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Kai-bear?" Narcissus couldn't help but laugh slightly at that. "Poor guy... I don't remember anything about him really... he was rather newly signed from when I can recall things but... he's cute, Chiyou. Nice catch."
Okay, so Akihiko was trying his damnedest to be nice.
He was drunk too, which helped. It relaxed him... made him very sleepy and calm... and thus... well... nice.
Shrugging, the musician removed his hand from Chiyou's shoulder. "I'm touchy. Not delicate. Big difference. But... well, I'm glad the transplant feels alright. Weird's to be expected. Me?" Narcissus paused, thinking. "I've been... well me. The me that everyone seems to want to forget, of course. But... I helped Izzy and Shou-san cut the Event DVD today so that kind of sparked me into work again. Haven't done much lately at all." he laughed again, once more a slight sound. "Have had headaches from hell though. Let me tell you... memories ripping into your head all at once... no warning... big time pain in the a**." he smirked sadly. "I'm beginning to think we're all cursed, ne? You better keep a good hold on Nakai. Make sure you two stick with your bodyguards and all that."
It wasn't really a lecture, just a friendly warning.
The man didn't want anything to happen while he was away on vacation.
Away dealing with his own issues...
"Look... Chiyou... I'm really sorry this happened. I mean... I don't think it has anything to do with Matsumoto Izo like with me or with Izzy but... well... I still do feel a strange sense of guilt about it. Wakatta yo... I shouldn't feel guilty at all. I just feel like I started, apparently, this downhill spiral into madness for all of us. Guess my subconscious, since I personally don't remember what happened, is wanting to say it's sorry."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:08 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Being told he had made a nice catch with Nakai brought that mischievous grin back to the kid's face. He did agree with that statement, quite a bit.
Kai was quite the catch. He had no intentions of throwing him back, to be sure.

"Sou ka. Well, it's been a lot for most of us, these days. Always something, ne? But you don't need to apologize. I'm just happy that you're alive, I'm alive...Ishi is alive. That's what matters. You'll always be my big brother, even if you're a little different." he laughed and poked out his little pink tongue playfully.

"Keep a good hold on Nakai, eh? Well, I'll do that, but you keep a good hold on Ishi, as well. I know, I know....memory and all...but screw all that. You admitted you loved him to me, you know. When you were trying to kick the bucket on me backstage at the show. Demanded that I tell him you said you didn't, just to spare his suffering over you. Well, naturally, he's one to suffer either way, but that's just him. My point is...you two are a perfect match. I'd hate to see either of you let the other get away." Chiyou seemed sadly reflective behind his precious smile, reaching out until he found Akihiko's hand and nuzzling his head against it.
"I want you to be happy, niisan. I want all of us to be happy."

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Akihiko froze, his hand being nuzzled against Chiyou's head.
Tentatively, he pulled away, stepping back from the bed. Though the 'kid' couldn't see it, there was a semi look of panic on the man's face.
Had he confessed that?
Really?
Or was Chiyou making it up?
But...
But did it even matter?

Laughing slightly, Narcissus shook his head. "Izzy's in love with who I was. I'm not that man anymore. Until he understands that... well... lets just say I'm having a hard time dealing with people who want me to be something that I don't remember ever being."

Placing his hand once more on Chiyou's shoulder, the older man smiled softly. "Get some rest, Chiyou. Nakai looks like he could use someone warm to curl up with. I'll send you a text or two while on vacation. Maybe bring you a souvenir, ne?"

Before Chiyou could reply however, Akihiko was out of the room.
Though not far.

Having closed the door, Narcissus stood in the hallway, heart pounding, head throbbing.
Had the old him really loved Izzy?
Was it more than just a kinky fling?
Had... had it meant something?
To him...
To Izzy...

The buzzing of his cellphone startled him and Akihiko withdrew it from his pocket, reading the text.
Closing his eyes, the musician sighed.
Izzy just had to make this moment even more complicated... didn't he?

A new memory? I thought you only cherished the old ones. It... it feels good to smile...

He hit send, then regretted it.
Telling Izzy that... well... so what if the man thought he was enjoying the smiles?
Some of those smiles were fake... put on for the benefit of others to stave off worry.
But some...
He really had fun at the DVD cutting session... in his own way.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:47 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

His eyes flicked open when he heard the buzz. And then he stared and sighed. Narcissus doesn't believe me, he thought as he tried to figure out what to say. Finally, he started typing.

You should smile more. It looks good on you when you do. If I lived in the past, I'd never find the future. I want...the future. God, it's so cold tonight. I hope you're inside.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Laughing to himself, Akihiko leaned against the wall outside of Chiyou's room, waiting for Michi to return, as he sent a reply back.

I'm at the hospital. Just finished visiting Chiyou. Michi's going to take me home and I'll pack then go to sleep. I didn't notice it was cold. Then again, I feel like I don't notice things as I used to anymore. You want the future? And here I want the past... or to at least remember it.

Sighing, the musician pocketed his phone again.
Where was Michi?
Having such a serious conversation over text messages bothered him...
Mainly because he couldn't tease and taunt his manager... couldn't hide the meaning of his words behind charm and flirtatious gestures.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:33 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy rolled over and had the phone all snuggled beside him when the next buzz came. Eyes shot to the light as the message popped up. He looked down laughed too.

I left there a short while ago. Chiyou seemed happy. I'm packed. In bed but can't sleep. Cold. I might try to sleep on the plane. I hope Hawaii is warm. Maybe your perspective on life has changed...

Next text:

...and so you notice different things now. I wish I could return your memories to you. But, I don't want you to think of me as only wishing for your past to return.

Third text:

I can't expect you to be who you were, but....I can look forward to who you are now.You were precious to me then...you are still.

For Izzy, texting seemed to cut out all the erroneous interference. No hiding for either of them. Yuuji had said to figure out ways to be assertive. Well, he was trying a new way. It was strange talking like this over SMS. because he never really thought about this as a means to really simplify things until now.

But, then again, he couldn't see that face, nor measure what the man was thinking from a text. However, neither could Akihiko. Maybe this did put them on even footing for once.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:21 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou had come home. Well actually he didn't think about it but he had planned to go home to bed...his own bed when he originally left Jun's apartment for work. But somehow his subconscious mind played a trick on his tired head. Somewhere after having the most enjoyable but exhausting dvd cutting session, Hamu-kun's report and talking to Izo on the phone about flying out in the morning...Shou had forgotten his original plan.

So, he walked into Jun's apartment very tired, and relayed to Jun somewhere in all that, the plan of his vacation, in the morning....8am...OH god did he really set up a flight for that early? And in the middle of all of that, he ask Jun to come with him. Just before he felt flat on the bed asleep. It was very likely that the sleep was filled with snuggles and sweet dreams. Since Shou had been staying with Jun, his sleep time in the limo had shrunk considerable to sleeping in a real bed next to some one he had many sweet thoughts about.

Shou hadn't even bothered to take off his clothes as far as he could remember when he fell over on to the bed. Although morning would come soon enough...fortunately, Hamu-kun handled his packing.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:00 am
User Image█████████▐▐▐▌▌▌

Benjaminx Doitzel Kaiser III

Gaijin

Days xgo xpast xlike xclouds xin the xsky...

Gaijin had watched guys, one carrying a bloodied CD, leave and get into a lemo. It seemed odd to him that so many people ignored him despite his... colorful hair color. It felt a little good to be anonymous, a big change to being chased around by a handful of fans. It made him question what he was doing, trying to become a famous musician again. Perhaps he would be happier if he just faded into Japan's background.

He pushed the thought away, it was his duty as a Doitzel Kaiser to become successful. The sunlight outside was getting almost gone, or maybe it was already gone and the light he saw was from the many lights of the city. Either way, Ben decided it was time to head back to his hotel room.

He asked the receptionist for directions to the hotel before leaving the building. He walked along the sidewalk with everyone else, every once in a while getting bumped into. It was a humbling experience. On his way he stopped in front of a hospital, the place giving a foreboding feel that sent shivers down his spine. He stayed there for only a few minutes before moving on towards his hotel.

As he walked away from the hospital he couldn't shake the feeling that he should be inside there, but he had no reason to. 'why would I need to go inside...?'
..But xmoments xwith you xlast xforever..

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:51 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

It had been a relatively uneventful day, after that morning, at least. That morning had probably been the most eventful one he had had in ages.
The rest of the day, though, Jun spent wandering around his house, snacking on fruits and vegetables, watching television, sorting through his clothes to pick out interesting things to wear to his interviews and television appearances.

That night, however, when the door came open and...Shou...came walking in, he couldn't help but smile warmly. He had missed his lover. Very much. It was surprising how much he missed the man when he wasn't being distracted by work.

Rather quickly, Shou mumbled a handful of things and fell over on the bed, asleep before he hit the mattress, almost.

"Vacation? Well...alright then, my angel." Jun whispered, kissing the sleeping man's cheek.
Over the next hour, Hayato packed up what he would need and placed calls all around, canceling his appointments and appearances, rescheduling most of them and agreeing to do teleconferences and live video chats for the rest. Easy as pie.
When he was done, he went over and undressed his lover, folding his clothes neatly and placing them on the dresser. When Shou was like this, he was like a toddler. Not stirring at all as Jun did what he needed to do, tucking him in.
Crawling into the bed, the brunette snuggled against Shou, and remained that way the rest of the night.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:00 am
User Image

Hiroki was sleeping like a child, so peacefully too, considering his painful injury. He had obviously just been pushed to his limits, and sleep was going to have it's way with him no matter what.

When they came to a stop, the manager found himself feeling rather sad that the man had to be moved, but of course he knew he had to be seen immediately.
That Narcissus...such a d**k. Hurting such a wonderful, cute nose!

"I'll stay with him." he replied to the driver as he got out of the limo.
After all...it was never pleasant being injured and alone...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Chiyou was in good spirits. Quite content with Nakai there.

Akihiko sent that text, then thought to himself... wondering how to reply to the rest.
The fact that his manager was saying that he cared about the Narcissus who was there now...
It...
It was strange...

Only wishing? Does that mean you still do wish for the past me... but are content with who I am now as a close second?

Okay, so it was a rather rude way of asking, "Which do you like better?"... but what choice did he have?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

His eyes had been wide open as he waited for the next text on the dark screen. Then suddenly, it appeared. The comment about Chiyou made him smile as he turned thinking that might be all he'd hear for the night but then the second text came and Izzy smile shrank. What could he say to that?

So Izzy thought about it for a moment before committing words to the screen:

I know you want to hear a choice from me but all I can say is - You are the man I knew and the man you are today. I loved the man I knew, but...I'm looking forward to knowing the man you are now. To say that I don't wish for who you had...

Second text continued:

been would be lying. You'd be here holding me tonight and I'd be warm & and asleep. I cannot say I don't miss that. But, I've met the man you are now and like you for who you are. You're not Second.

Third text closed:

You're your own person. Beautiful, Creative, Unique. Someone I care about and would like to know better.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:56 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...going to the hospital for the millionth time

Hiroki was taken inside and examined. There he finally woke up and listened to the results. He had a broken nose and they needed to do some surgery to fix it, so he'd be able to breath properly again. Fortunately the surgeon had already been called for and it was someone Hiroki knew because the man did work for other stars when various appearance issues came up.

He shook his head very slowly as they gave him so meds to reduce the swelling around his face. Photographs of him were delivered so the surgeon could make sure to put thing back together as close as possible. "I think when I deal Narcissus next, he and I are going to have a long talk on the phone." Actually Hiroki didn't really want to see Narcissus at all so talking on the phone at this point seemed to be the only option. To be honest, not talking at all probably was best.

"Also think...I'll bring Tanaka Michi on as a star. I'll send Chairman Koyasu-sama and see if he concurs. I was also given a stack of candidates from the auditions today. I need to have a managers meeting with everyone to sift through them and choose who stays and who goes." he said to Nezumi as the nurse walked in and started cleaning his face.

Not long after a doctor poked his head in and gave Hiroki the run down on the face procedures they were going to go through and he started marking with a pen on Hiroki's face around the nose. "Once I cut in I'm going to straight up the cartilage and see what we can do about the shape. Someone really got you good, Asato-san."

"Yes, unfortunately. Guess I'm going to be breathing through my mouth for a few days." Hiroki answered trying to be cheerful.

"You should be able to breath some through your nose once the swelling goes down from surgery but you're going to have a few bandages for awhile during he healing process. It will make public appearances a pain if you make them." the doctor answered.

"I hope to avoid public appearances until then." sighed Hiroki as he leaned back on the bed.

"Alright well lets get you wheeled in and fix this mess." said the doctor as he glanced over to the nurse who started prepping Hiroki for the rest of the surgery. Soon he'd be in the room and asleep. 3 hours later, he'd have a new nose. One he hoped would look as nice as his previous one.

Wheeled back into his room, Hiroki drifted in and out before finally waking. "Ngh...Where am I?" He sounded like he had long dream that he just stumbled out of.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:05 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou slept like a brick when he was that tired so he never noticed much of anything except maybe the warmth of his partner because his arms ended up around Jun until finally he was where he liked to sleep the most.

By morning, when his alarm went off, he was scrambling out of bed with a few kisses to Jun's lips and cheeks just prior. Shou didn't want to be late this time especially when he set up this trip. So into the Shower he flew to get the water heating up!

Poking his head out of the bathroom, "Jun! The flight is at 9am. And we've got check in at 8am. He looked at the watch....6:30am. 30 minutes for shower...and..." he took a breath. "I'm so glad Yamada-san did my packing...."

Blond hair disappeared back into the bathroom and the sound of a lithe body jumping into the hot water was soon to follow. "Ah!! too hot!" Shou always made this mistake when he was in a hurry!

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Smart choice. We can talk about it more later. I'm exhausted... and drunk so, probably best I get some sleep.

Moving down the hall, cellphone still in hand, Akihiko went looking for Michi.
Just before he found the man however... Narcissus sent one final afterthought of a text to Izzy Lucky.

Izzy... thanks...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games