Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:02 am

happy_hippy12
How is everybody?
Wide awake. B]
How are you? O:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:05 am

DismalFate
My avi is suppose to look like he had a rough morning whee heart
It's adorable. I love the antlers. ^___^ <3

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:07 am

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
I think someone's jealous. :B
you know it.
Aww~ well, you're my god so there's no reason to be jealous. ~.^
I can always pull that card on people!
Guy: Well we talk all the time ><
JC: Well I'm her god so HA! Ownage!
...And sound crazy. But hey! when do you not?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 am

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
I think someone's jealous. :B
you know it.
Exactly *thumbs up* being crazy is fun.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:28 am

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
She PMed me and I was all worried that i did something wrong...nope she just wanted to talk about DI's ^^;
there is nothing i can do really :/ except what i am doing ^___^
u.u no It was my 'mimic the preps' OMG ness
Aww~ I guess she would've been attacked if she posted in the forums~
Well then, I guess continue doing what you're doing... as long as it's not illegal. PX
Oh~~ Eh, I assumed that letters were left out because you were typing quickly/lazily. We've talked about this before. I don't really count that as mispelling a word. At least not on Gaia.
Oh heck yes "oh my guawd there is a mod there!"
>.> <.< perfectly legal! I'm clean *shows arms*
I know I know but it as really bad and u.u it's good for me to point it out, mainly just to myself.
O: So big shocker! One of my old friends is leaving u.u and he gave me his horns! Golly gee! >< I kept telling him no but he wouldn't take it as an answer ^^;
The poor things~~ they never get to have a decent conversation.. without interruptions.
Okay, so there's nothing up your sleeves, but what about the socks? <.< >.>
;] I can point it out. XD
x___x How very nice of him but... people always return. They always do. D: Tis bad to give away items. ^^;;
that's why they are always hiding away or on some mule.
*falls over* you don't want to know about the socks *sends waves*
No I have to notice it myself....it's not the same.
I don't think he will but ...if he does I will kindly give it back.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:38 am

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I know I know but it as really bad and u.u it's good for me to point it out, mainly just to myself.
O: So big shocker! One of my old friends is leaving u.u and he gave me his horns! Golly gee! >< I kept telling him no but he wouldn't take it as an answer ^^;
The poor things~~ they never get to have a decent conversation.. without interruptions.
x___x How very nice of him but... people always return. They always do. D: Tis bad to give away items. ^^;;
Which isn't really that fun~
o.O I, um, don't want to know about the socks.
Well then, better dust off that dictionary. PX
^___^ <.< >.> So, just never bring up the Gaia subject then are you're good. Aww, well, I guess it's that bittersweet time of gaining a pretty item, but losing having your friend on the site...

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:41 am

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
*smiles and nods*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:51 am

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^___^ <.< >.> So, just never bring up the Gaia subject then are you're good. Aww, well, I guess it's that bittersweet time of gaining a pretty item, but losing having your friend on the site...

Not fun at all but it's better then being stalked.
Clearly the waves worked.
XD I use a word processer for that stuff. I never understood looking up a word in the dictionary you cant spell o.o how are you going to find it.
yeah I know him in real life so i will be able to see him once in a blue moon but it won't be the same ^^;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:52 am

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
*smiles and nods*
*silently laughs*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:01 am

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

XD I use a word processer for that stuff. I never understood looking up a word in the dictionary you cant spell o.o how are you going to find it.
yeah I know him in real life so i will be able to see him once in a blue moon but it won't be the same ^^;
True~
I s'pose they did. PX Not that I'll ever make you say anything you don't want to say anyway~
XD It works when you have an idea of what to look for. ^^ I used to use the dictionary, then a word processor and now I just use google to find the correct spelling. xD;;
^__^; Not many of my friends are on Gaia, but I'd imagine it wouldn't be the same.

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:12 am

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

True~
I s'pose they did. PX Not that I'll ever make you say anything you don't want to say anyway~
XD It works when you have an idea of what to look for. ^^ I used to use the dictionary, then a word processor and now I just use google to find the correct spelling. xD;;
^__^; Not many of my friends are on Gaia, but I'd imagine it wouldn't be the same.
Colette got that all the time... who still doens't have is account back.
>.> you google spellchecker you sad soul.
*nod nod* a lot of my friends are just on for me and don't really carry a gaia life like quark, Mrs. Hino and Marieface... I have to change my hair for them to show up u.u; I knew this moment would come I just didn't know how soon.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:18 am

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

True~
*nod nod* a lot of my friends are just on for me and don't really carry a gaia life like quark, Mrs. Hino and Marieface... I have to change my hair for them to show up u.u; I knew this moment would come I just didn't know how soon.
Poor guy. I assumed so just because I haven't seen Colette in the MPT. Colette also talked to a lot of people. I'd imagine he'd rack up a few stalkers. XD
;] Not like I spellcheck often, but hey, at least I do.
XD At least they still show up here and there. ^^ I guess we all must leave this site sometime...

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:21 am

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

True~
Poor guy. I assumed so just because I haven't seen Colette in the MPT. Colette also talked to a lot of people. I'd imagine he'd rack up a few stalkers. XD
XD At least they still show up here and there. ^^ I guess we all must leave this site sometime...
He has the highest post count in all of gaia o.o he had to keep a lot of things limited to just friends.
^^; true
XD yeah mine is like 2011 or something like that. Go down with the site and all of that jazz.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:30 am

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
He has the highest post count in all of gaia o.o he had to keep a lot of things limited to just friends.
^^; true
XD yeah mine is like 2011 or something like that. Go down with the site and all of that jazz.
The GCD once made a thread about him. I pointed it out, but I ended up wishing I hadn't because he thought of it more as a fan thread than a discussion thread. ...He also had GCDers analyzing him as what they thought he'd be like or did so.. that's not an easy thing to see from strangers. >.<
But he also accepted a lot of friends. ...I'd think keeping things limited to just that many friends would still be a lot of craziness. @.@
n.n
You think the site will only last four more years? O:

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:37 am

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^; true
The GCD once made a thread about him. I pointed it out, but I ended up wishing I hadn't because he thought of it more as a fan thread than a discussion thread. ...He also had GCDers analyzing him as what they thought he'd be like or did so.. that's not an easy thing to see from strangers. >.<
But he also accepted a lot of friends. ...I'd think keeping things limited to just that many friends would still be a lot of craziness. @.@
n.n
You think the site will only last four more years? O:
Yeah that is really weird. I always thought him holding back all of this gold XD Since he posted soo much. All in all he always wanted to know how you were ^^ heck he's cma's older bro. XD He doens't like to talk to me >.> <.< I flirt with him too much.
~
No no that was just a random number. >< I would rather not think about it.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games