Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:25 am

Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Lol, they already get pissy with me, since I had to talk their 'tech support experts' on how to fix a proxy then demanded they fire those guys and hire me instead.

BWAHAHAHA. That's hilarious, and yet doesn't surprise me

Hahaha, I'm sure I mentioned somewhere I'm scurge of Tech Support and sales staff across the UK and India.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:32 am

Rellik San

Hahaha, I'm sure I mentioned somewhere I'm scurge of Tech Support and sales staff across the UK and India.

Lol, I don't recall this, why is it, every guy I come into contact with is a computer geek? its uncanny eek Ah well, I have a massive reserve of people to fix my computer xd

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:37 am

Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Lol, I don't recall this, why is it, every guy I come into contact with is a computer geek? its uncanny eek Ah well, I have a massive reserve of people to fix my computer xd
Its the thing, every old school metaller in england, is a computer geek, no one knows why, go to a programming convention, and its nothing but skinny 6'5'' guys with pony tails and glasses and they are all called Dave.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:40 am

Rellik San
Its the thing, every old school metaller in england, is a computer geek, no one knows why, go to a programming convention, and its nothing but skinny 6'5'' guys with pony tails and glasses and they are all called Dave.

*laughs* I think its because they have nothing better to do than to sit infront of a computer and learn how it works xd

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:42 am

Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

*laughs* I think its because they have nothing better to do than to sit in front of a computer and learn how it works xd
And they all play Warhammer 40,000.

Seriously though, why is it only Dave's? I'm sure the ancient hebrew meaning is not 'beloved' but 'computer geek'.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:46 am

Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

*laughs* I think its because they have nothing better to do than to sit in front of a computer and learn how it works xd

Seriously though, why is it only Dave's? I'm sure the ancient hebrew meaning is not 'beloved' but 'computer geek'.

*twitch* warhammer.... that's now considered a swear to me *shudders*

*laughs* I don't know! I think its the same with Terry Pratchett and Kevins, there's some kind of name....... attraction.....thingy.....

Isobel Bellamy

Balroggie

2,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:49 am

I actually paint Warhammer miniatures as a hobby. xd

I've actually never played it, though. I just find it fun to paint those small figurines.

...like that time I saved the pink dinosaur from its pinkness by painting it green/blue/red instead. whee
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:49 am

Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

*twitch* warhammer.... that's now considered a swear to me *shudders*

*laughs* I don't know! I think its the same with Terry Pratchett and Kevins, there's some kind of name....... attraction.....thingy.....

Lets face it though, the models look cool and its a true British past time.

Yeah I know what you mean about the Pratchett thing, Kevins and for some reason, Mothers I find aswell, though that could just be the people I know.

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:52 am

Rellik San

Yeah I know what you mean about the Pratchett thing, Kevins and for some reason, Mothers I find aswell, though that could just be the people I know.

it's a true geeky pass time :p

Lol, everyone I meet seems to like him as well rofl

I shal dissapear for a little B&Q calls xp
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:56 am

Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

it's a true geeky pass time :p

Lol, everyone I meet seems to like him as well rofl

I shal dissapear for a little B&Q calls xp

I just meant the crushing of indigenous peoples and dominating the universe part.

Hahaha it really must be just england is a country of closet geeks.

Well have fun at your barbeque, and I have to sort out some Leeks wrapped in bacon anyway now.

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:28 pm

Rellik San

I just meant the crushing of indigenous peoples and dominating the universe part.

Well have fun at your barbeque, and I have to sort out some Leeks wrapped in bacon anyway now.

Ahh, well, in that sense, yups, very British xd

Hells yes, I think England has the highest proportion of geeks to normals in the world xd

Nooo, the shop B&Q, y'know, the one with craploads of paint. That eats up time. And money.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:00 pm

Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Ahh, well, in that sense, yups, very British xd

Hells yes, I think England has the highest proportion of geeks to normals in the world xd

Nooo, the shop B&Q, y'know, the one with craploads of paint. That eats up time. And money.
See can't go wrong with enslaving nations. :3

Haha, it would explain why our aerospace/sea craft are the best on the planet.

Oh, I read it as BBQ, I am blind... but I can't find my specs.

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:09 pm

Rellik San
See can't go wrong with enslaving nations. :3

Haha, it would explain why our aerospace/sea craft are the best on the planet.

Oh, I read it as BBQ, I am blind... but I can't find my specs.

Hm, I'll leave that opiniopn to you :p

Lol, the geeks likee to tinker about!

nah, you're just getting senile in your old age razz explains how you'd think having a BBQ at this time of year is plausible xd
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:13 pm

Isobel Bellamy

Hm, I'll leave that opiniopn to you :p

Lol, the geeks likee to tinker about!

nah, you're just getting senile in your old age razz explains how you'd think having a BBQ at this time of year is plausible xd

Revision one - Can't go wrong with enslaving fantasy nations.

Exactly, why do you think we have scrap heap challenge?

Actually it was pretty warm up here today, so you know, *shrugs* it could've been plausible, also you're talking to someone that considers torrential rain summer weather, given I like up near the penines.

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:22 pm

Rellik San

Revision one - Can't go wrong with enslaving fantasy nations.

Exactly, why do you think we have scrap heap challenge?

Actually it was pretty warm up here today, so you know, *shrugs* it could've been plausible, also you're talking to someone that considers torrential rain summer weather, given I like up near the penines.

Lol

Beause we have too much time on our hands and need to route around dumps to occupy that time?

ohhh, yes, you poor souls do get a heck of a lot of rain, even for England, havn't you lot evolved to be extra waterproof or something, to the point where you don't prune up in baths?
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games