Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:11 pm

Sorry guys. Something's come up. I've got to go ninja I'll be on later...! *Disappears*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:12 pm

D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
heh cats drink underaged drinker u have to be at least seventeen cat..*opens a beer and starts drinking it* hey cross want a beer?
who cares? -starts drinking the other wine she got- well thats more like it...
barkeeper:its just milk, and wine
nice add...

* goes to sit down at the pub and orders midori sour bottle and starts drink* hmm tastes good man cat have you not drink before? didnt know you get drunk that easily
last time i drank rum and milk...the rum sucked just tasted like water -start wobbeling and drinks more- iz the work of milk...
-after 10 BIG bottles- man, that taste goo..-fall of her chair- maybe a lizzle tzoo much

IkuXNoahXInnocence

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:13 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
generalcross44
rachuto
heh cats drink underaged drinker u have to be at least seventeen cat..*opens a beer and starts drinking it* hey cross want a beer?
*still asleep on the couch*

* crawls stealthfully to him and puts whip cream in his hand and tickles his nose with a feather*
*runs into the house and slams the door after her **looks out of the next window*
*phew* *sits down* lucky they couldnt follow me^^
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:13 pm

Tyki Miku
Sorry guys. Something's come up. I've got to go ninja I'll be on later...! *Disappears*
okay bye bye

IkuXNoahXInnocence

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:19 pm

D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
nice add...

* goes to sit down at the pub and orders midori sour bottle and starts drink* hmm tastes good man cat have you not drink before? didnt know you get drunk that easily
last time i drank rum and milk...the rum sucked just tasted like water -start wobbeling and drinks more- iz the work of milk...
-after 10 BIG bottles- man, that taste goo..-fall of her chair- maybe a lizzle tzoo much
yep might very well be..
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:19 pm

generalcross44
rachuto
generalcross44
rachuto

* crawls stealthfully to him and puts whip cream in his hand and tickles his nose with a feather*
*puts the whip cream in her face*

D: nyaa* sprays whip cream on his faces and puts cherrys on his nose*

Tarouchoo

IkuXNoahXInnocence

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:20 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
nice add...

yep might very well be..
-giggles and pays the barkeeper, then slowly goes back to the order-
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:21 pm

D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
nice add...

lolz* been through 12 bottles and still sanee* heh u can handle much can u plus to u they may seem big but they are actually normal size..

Tarouchoo

Raycross44
Vice Captain

rachuto
generalcross44
rachuto
generalcross44
rachuto

*jumps off the couch before it happens and goes to the roof*

rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
nice add...

lolz* been through 12 bottles and still sanee* heh u can handle much can u plus to u they may seem big but they are actually normal size..
-doesn't care what mizu said and giggles-

IkuXNoahXInnocence

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:24 pm

rachuto
generalcross44
rachuto
generalcross44
rachuto

*laughs*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:25 pm

D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

yep might very well be..
-returns at the order looking around- whoa ur all going blurry...

IkuXNoahXInnocence

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:27 pm

D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

yep might very well be..
*holds her own forehead* you are drunk arent you?
*barkeeper comes out* and shouts: hey arent you the one who never pays!
Miranda: uhm no I think not...
whispers to kitty: will hurry then laters^^ *runs away to the house*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:31 pm

generalcross44
rachuto
generalcross44
rachuto
generalcross44
rachuto

*jumps off the couch before it happens and goes to the roof*

nyaaa

Tarouchoo

IkuXNoahXInnocence

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:32 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

yep might very well be..
*holds her own forehead* you are drunk arent you?
*barkeeper comes out* and shouts: hey arent you the one who never pays!
Miranda: uhm no I think not...
whispers to kitty: will hurry then laters^^ *runs away to the house*
u never pay?! why did ya tell me earlier...i wilz pay
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games