Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:38 pm
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

I do what I'm told too, though it also helps if lots of leather in involved in that... tell a lie as little leather as possible.

aww, what's wrong with flayed cow skin?

Only works if it covers just the right areas. :3

I lovesies my leather xd only problem is its a b***h to repair when a seam busts, so I've got a pair of decomisioned trousers and a 3/4 trench that really should be mended sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:40 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

I do what I'm told too, though it also helps if lots of leather in involved in that... tell a lie as little leather as possible.

aww, what's wrong with flayed cow skin?

Only works if it covers just the right areas. :3

I lovesies my leather xd only problem is its a b***h to repair when a seam busts, so I've got a pair of decomisioned trousers and a 3/4 trench that really should be mended sweatdrop
My girlfriend is threatening to burn me if I bring home leather pants, though my 1970's leather jacket I love to bits.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:44 pm
Rellik San
My girlfriend is threatening to burn me if I bring home leather pants, though my 1970's leather jacket I love to bits.

What?! The leather trousers are good! They're hot!! (in two ways xd ) biker gear is great stuff biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:47 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

What?! The leather trousers are good! They're hot!! (in two ways xd ) biker gear is great stuff biggrin
Yeah, my jacket isn't a cheap new 'looks like 70's' one either, it was actually bought in the 70's. ;3  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:48 pm
Rellik San
Yeah, my jacket isn't a cheap new 'looks like 70's' one either, it was actually bought in the 70's. ;3

Really aged with real wear, tear and sweat! Not like this newfangled machinery and synthetic perspiration!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:51 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Really aged with real wear, tear and sweat! Not like this newfangled machinery and synthetic perspiration!
Went to every gig my mum went too, and been to every gig I've gone to, every mark, scratch and scuff is a different story.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:55 pm
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Went to every gig my mum went too, and been to every gig I've gone to, every mark, scratch and scuff is a different story.

Now this is where I got puked on, this is where I got ripped limb from limb in a mosh pit, you had to put yourself back together yourself in my day, not like now where you get everything easy....*ramblerambleramble.....dribble a little*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:57 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Now this is where I got puked on, this is where I got ripped limb from limb in a mosh pit, you had to put yourself back together yourself in my day, not like now where you get everything easy....*ramblerambleramble.....dribble a little*
This is the part of the face of some guy that tried to push in front of me.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:00 pm
Rellik San

Lol, "it was the biggest piece we could find"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:01 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Lol, "it was the biggest piece we could find"

'Oh so thats where that tooth got too, imbedded in the leather.'  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:03 pm
Rellik San

This gooey patch is an eyeball, well, the remains of one  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:07 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Ohhhh hey... is that a thumb?  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:13 pm
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

yes, it is, look at how the nail has somehow melded with the leather to create a kind of pseudo-enameling effect  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:34 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

yes, it is, look at how the nail has somehow melded with the leather to create a kind of pseudo-enameling effect
How funky  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:41 pm
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

How funky

"Now, children, what have we learned from the leather jacket of carnage?"
"metallers fight dirty"  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games