Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:46 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Theres a ppic of me with pigtails. xd

Apparently they suited me.

Lol, guys look kyuute in pigtails xd what's even more humilitaing to the bf is that he later got oputsmarted by the four year old eek Watching 101 Dalmatians, she starts calling Cruella De Ville "Cruella the devil" .... he bursts out with "I never got that pun until now!"...... it took a child that hasn't even started school yet to point it out to him rofl

Microsoft should hire kids as software testers, the most acomplished hacker can't break into a system, yet give it to a small kid and they will have it cracked in minutes.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:49 pm
Rellik San

Microsoft should hire kids as software testers, the most acomplished hacker can't break into a system, yet give it to a small kid and they will have it cracked in minutes.

Lol, hells yes, that damned kid got onto a higher level on Yoshi's Island for the DS than I could..... I hate children.  

Isobel Bellamy

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:52 pm
I hate homework. It is a sin upon mankind. It needs to die.

EDiT: Same deal with allergies.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:53 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Lol, hells yes, that damned kid got onto a higher level on Yoshi's Island for the DS than I could..... I hate children.

Its why I play stupidly complex games then laugh when my little cousins can't do them... then they beat me on Tekken -_-

Though regardless of age, I own all on Sonic.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:54 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
I hate homework. It is a sin upon mankind. It needs to die.

EDiT: Same deal with allergies.

Three pieces of final coursework to be completed in 3 weeks eek I'm crapping myself.

I feel your pain, I can't go anywhere near kitties without sneezing and wheezing xp I love cats as well sad  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:56 pm
Rellik San

Its why I play stupidly complex games then laugh when my little cousins can't do them... then they beat me on Tekken -_-

Lol, I find it amuzing that games i was amazing at when I was little I now can't play at all, in particular racing games, now I just sit and cry at how slow my reaction times have become.  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:57 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Lol, I find it amuzing that games i was amazing at when I was little I now can't play at all, in particular racing games, now I just sit and cry at how slow my reaction times have become.

Advantage of being a gamer and computer whiz and artist... nimble fingers and fast reaction times.

Also there is another use for nimble fingers. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:00 pm
Rellik San

Advantage of being a gamer and computer whiz and artist... nimble fingers and fast reaction times.

lol, computer geeks spend far too much time on computers and not enough in the real world razz

You're not thinking anything....nefarious are you with that?... remember poor Luri!  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:05 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

lol, computer geeks spend far too much time on computers and not enough in the real world razz

You're not thinking anything....nefarious are you with that?... remember poor Luri!
I don't have the money to spend time in the real world to be honest. -_-

And I'll let your imagination fill in the blanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:09 pm
Rellik San

Neither do I but I venture out now and then razz xd

in the mind it shall stay, luri will get more grey hairs worrying about her guild xd sweatdrop  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:12 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Neither do I but I venture out now and then razz xd

in the mind it shall stay, luri will get more grey hairs worrying about her guild xd sweatdrop

Ever get the feeling we're like the matter and anti-matter of perversion in this place?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:19 pm
Rellik San

Ever get the feeling we're like the matter and anti-matter of perversion in this place?

I think we're just pervayors of filth in this guild, just I restrain it.... when told to rofl  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:25 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

I think we're just pervayors of filth in this guild, just I restrain it.... when told to rofl

I do what I'm told too, though it also helps if lots of leather in involved in that... tell a lie as little leather as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:33 pm
Rellik San

I do what I'm told too, though it also helps if lots of leather in involved in that... tell a lie as little leather as possible.

aww, what's wrong with flayed cow skin?  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:36 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

aww, what's wrong with flayed cow skin?

Only works if it covers just the right areas. :3  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games