Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:58 pm
Amy watched Psyzapp carefully and then nodded when she was done. "Ok. Good to know! Does it get any toys with it since it's a fruity drink and pink? And maybe later we can have a drink together and celebrate that it's almost Friday."

Amy looked at Dec when he asked her how she was. She smiled and shrugged. "I'm... going."

Her eyes lit up slightly when she got an idea and she smirked at Dec. "It'd be better, though, if you'd dance with me. How does that sound? You can pick the song on the jukebox if you want."

Thistle actually nuzzled Dec's hand when he gave her another sugar cube and patted her gently. She liked this man with the sugar cubes!

When Smok held out one of his paws, Thistle squeaked in excitement and stood up on Dec's lap, putting her front paw down. She leaned forward and carefully rubbed her forehead against the side of Smok's neck.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:00 pm
eek NO Amy…*grabs her Cosmo off the bar and holds it*… no toys in this one. stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:00 pm
-enters the bar, chooses a song on the jukebox, and gets a strawberry daiquiri-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd1oA47Ti0I  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:03 pm
Amy laughed softly and held her hands back. "Gotcha. Nooo toys."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:04 pm
*he turns to Psyzapp trying to look shocked* Oh, my mistress! How could you ever think I would do something so degenerate as peeking *cough* or taking photos of an MW lady?

*he turns his attention back to Amy* Touche. Sometime You'll have to show me what you've learned.

*kai get's up and walks along the rafter until he reaches a wall and puts his hand gently against the surface and closes his eyes in concentration. after a short moment the wall around his hand emits a weak glow and he slowly begins to move through like the wall didn't exist and hops down to the ground below and heads off into the night*

((sorry gotta go and no time to decently close... i wanted more time with amy >_<;))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:05 pm
*smiles at Psyzapp* That's a beautiful dress you're wearing.

*stretches his wings out and rubs his nose against Thistle's side*

Smok, why don't you take Thistle to play over there so you're not in anyone's way? *points over to the area with the couches*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:07 pm
gonk *Puts down her Cosmo on the bar and stares at he jukebox. She facepalms and cannot believe this contraption hold music such as Reisen's choice.* stressed

*Watches as Kai leaves hoping she didn't offend him. She just knows he's the only one that successfully captured a nude photo of her and has no idea how he managed to pull it off.* ninja

*Grins at Kits.* Oh…thank you Kits. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:10 pm
-When Thistle stood, her tiny hooves came a little to close ... for comfort. Dec winced and gently moved her to the floor, with some more scratches.- Sorry darling, but watch the goods.

-He looked at Psyzapp, frustration written on his face.- It's a song that's giving me trouble. I'm not finishing fast enough for my agent.

-Looked up as the jukebox came on and Amy suggested dancing.- Sorry, Amy. I need to concentrate on my own music. Can I have a raincheck?  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:10 pm
Psyzapp
gonk *Puts down her Cosmo on the bar and stares at he jukebox. She facepalms and cannot believe this contraption hold music such as Reisen's choice.* stressed
((You're offended by a song that was written over 150 years ago and was used by a military from a country that no longer exists?))

(Southern accent) What an interesting version of the song. It must have been very inspirational for Southern soldiers.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:11 pm
Kairanha

((sorry gotta go and no time to decently close... i wanted more time with amy >_<;))

{{Aww! Well come on this weekend and we can RP lots! biggrin }}

Amy smirked up at Kai and winked. "You bet. You know where I live."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:13 pm
(( Not offended…just not my cup of tea is all. xp ))

*Goes over closer to Dec and leans onto the bar.* Is it anything I can help you with? neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:16 pm
Decorera
-When Thistle stood, her tiny hooves came a little to close ... for comfort. Dec winced and gently moved her to the floor, with some more scratches.- Sorry darling, but watch the goods.

-He looked at Psyzapp, frustration written on his face.- It's a song that's giving me trouble. I'm not finishing fast enough for my agent.

-Looked up as the jukebox came on and Amy suggested dancing.- Sorry, Amy. I need to concentrate on my own music. Can I have a raincheck?

After being put down, Thistle squeaked up at Dec in parting and then ran over to the couch area, hoping Smok would follow her.

Amy smiled, somewhat sadly, at Dec. "No, it's ok. Definite rain check."

When she saw Dec's small wince of pain, Amy gasped and quickly went around the counter and looked down at Dec's lap where Thistle had been.

"I'm so sorry, Dec! She still doesn't know what she's doing... Can I do anything to help? I can get ice!"

Without really thinking, she reached forward and stared to run her hands lightly and carefully over Dec's thighs, searching for any bad scratches through his pants.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:17 pm
Moon Rabbit Reisen
Psyzapp
((You're offended by a song that was written over 150 years ago and was used by a military from a country that no longer exists?))

(Southern accent) What an interesting version of the song. It must have been very inspirational for Southern soldiers.

Actually Dixie Land, with the original words, was President Lincoln's favorite song. (ABSOLUTELY TRUE)

No no -Dec fended off Amy's hands as politly as he could- I'm ok. And uh actually I need to get going. -He stood and gathered his notes.- I'll see you all later. -Exit stage left-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:17 pm
Psyzapp
(( Not offended…just not my cup of tea is all. xp ))
((I don't really take sides in wars or nationalistic stuff. Each side believes it's right and that the other side is wrong. I find it interesting to see things from the Confederate side since all I've been given is the Northern side of the story.))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:18 pm
Decorera
Moon Rabbit Reisen
Psyzapp

Actually Dixie Land, with the original words, was President Lincoln's favorite song. (ABSOLUTELY TRUE)
The original version is very beautiful.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games