Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:21 pm
{{Smok is so adorable!}}

Amy smiled at Kits. "Thanks. Smok is very cute himself. I've never seen him here before. I hope you bring him around more often."

Thistle looked over at Smok as he climbed onto the bar. He was squeaking, too, and he looked small. Surely he couldn't be that much of a threat. He just seemed inquisitive!

Thistle stayed on Dec's lap, but she carefully, slowly, leaned her face closer to Smok. She began to sniff him curiously. After a few moments, she pulled back slightly and squeaked at Smok in a cautious greeting.

Amy smiled down at the two adorable creatures near Dec. However, she, took began to sense something nearby. She closed her eyes and tried to concentrate. After a few moments, a smile began to appear on Amy's face.

She opened her eyes and looked up into the rafters. "Kai, is that you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:22 pm
{{ eek KITS!!! You have Pale Marionette! crying OMG, you are so freaking lucky!}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:29 pm
Decorera
-Dec picked up the pink drink and took a long sip without fear for his masculinity. Ah so tasty. When Thistle huddled against his stomach, Dec twitched but didn't jerk hard enough to startle the little pony. He soothingly began to stroke and scratch the timy pegi-pony.- Settle, settle there little bit.

Thistle turned her head toward Dec and made a half purr/half whinny sound. She then began searching for his pockets. She wanted more sugar cubes!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:37 pm
*he shows a faint smile and says rather loudly* I'm just the sound of the wind. What's up Amy?  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:38 pm
I've brought him a few times... but I'm not here too often myself. I usually have either him or Gwee with me. Whoever feels like following me.

*sniffs at Thistle and squeaks a greeting*

*looks up and sees Kai in the rafters* Why are you up there?

((Actually, I'm borrowing it from a friend. I don't wanna give it back! crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:42 pm
*After trying to put the events of this morning out of her head, she walks up to the Main Bar refreshed and relaxed. She grins at everyone in the bar but then sees Dec is drinking a Cosmo in a Wine Glass. She facepalms and goes over to Amy as she sighs.*

Amethyst…*she closes her eyes and holds the bridge of her nose with her thumb and forefinger*… a Cosmopolitan is served in a Martini glass with a twist of lime. *She looks at her* Can you please make a note of that in the recipe book. stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:42 pm
*a grin begins to spread accross his face and he shouts down playfully* Why am I up here? Because from this angle I have a clear view down that top you're wearing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:44 pm
Kairanha
*a grin begins to spread accross his face and he shouts down playfully* Why am I up here? Because from this angle I have a clear view down that top you're wearing.

eek *She looks up at Kai.* You weren't spying on me this afternoon…were you Kai? sweatdrop  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:44 pm
Amy smirked and responded to the rafters since she still couldn't actually see Kai.

"You know, that's interesting because I'm supposed to be studying the wind right now. Listening to it, learning about it... absorbing it."

Meanwhile, Thistle looked back up at Smok when he squeaked back at her and she reached up with one of her front legs and started to lean it toward Smok slowly, almost like it was a game.

{{I don't know how to explain what Thistle is doing, really, but it's like what cats do when they're getting ready to play fight and they hold their paws out in front of them in the air right in front of the other cat.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:47 pm
Psyzapp
*After trying to put the events of this morning out of her head, she walks up to the Main Bar refreshed and relaxed. She grins at everyone in the bar but then sees Dec is drinking a Cosmo in a Wine Glass. She facepalms and goes over to Amy as she sighs.*

Amethyst…*she closes her eyes and holds the bridge of her nose with her thumb and forefinger*… a Cosmopolitan is served in a Martini glass with a twist of lime. *She looks at her* Can you please make a note of that in the recipe book. stare

{{Martini glass! THAT'S what they're called! I was drawing a blank earlier. lol.}}

Amy smiled at Psyzapp as she came into the bar, but the smile dropped a little at what Pszyapp said. She looked at the glass in front of Dec and then everything clicked.

She laughed softly and shook her head. "Yeah, I will, Psyzapp. Sorry about that. It's been one of those weeks..."

She opened up the recipe book again and wrote the glass note in it.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:47 pm
*Gets out a Martini glass and starts making herself a Cosmopolitan to show Amy how it's done.* 3nodding Believe me, I understand. It's been a week for me as well. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:50 pm
-Dec gave the little pony another suger cube and a pat.- That's all darling.

-he sipped his drink and stared broodingly at the notebook.- Hi Lady Psyzapp. How are you doing? Oh and how are you Amy?  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:53 pm
*She finishes making her Cosmo and makes sure she shows Amy.* What do you have there Dec? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:55 pm
surprised redface *unsure how to respond to Kai, tuns to greet Psyzapp instead* Hello, Psyzapp.

*reaches one of his paws toward Thistle, imitating her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:56 pm
Kits Rose
surprised redface *unsure how to respond to Kai, tuns to greet Psyzapp instead* Hello, Psyzapp.

*reaches one of his paws toward Thistle, imitating her*

*She grins at Kits.* Hi there Kits. So nice to see you this evening. You are looking lovely. xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games