Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:21 pm
Amy walked into the bar. She wasn't expecting anyone to be around, so without even really looking, she went behind the counter and just started practicing the tricks again that Maune had shown her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:22 pm
I should be heading out myself. Good night.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:25 pm
-Dec walks into the bar, enjoying the new additions. He catches sight of Amy and saunters over.- Hey there, Amy. Make me a Cosmopolitan?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:30 pm
Amy looked up and smiled brightly at Dec. "Sure thing!"

She got the recipe book out and began making the drink. As she was pouring the ingredients in, she glanced at Dec.

"So how have you been lately? I haven't seen you for awhile. Of course, I haven't been here that much myself lately. It's just been one of those weeks."

Thistle meanwhile popped her head around the counter to investigate. She heard someone else in the bar, but being so short, she didn't see anyone. She squeaked softly, almost in question.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:37 pm
*walks into the bar* Hi. Amy and... Dec, right? I'm pretty bad with names. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:39 pm
Amy smiled and nodded to Kits. "Hey Kits! Can I get you anything? And yeah, this is Dec."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:44 pm
Work is frustrating. -Dec shrugged- My agent is riding me to finish a song before I leave on my trip. But I'm leaving for the conference tomorrow.

-Dec threw his notebook on the bar as he sat. A few pages of staff paper slipped out and Dec gathered them back with a grunt of disqust. When he heard Thistle squeak, Dec smiled broadly.-

Hey little bit. I brought you a treat. -He digs in his pocket and brings out a couple sugar cubes.-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:50 pm
*smiles* Sure, Amy. I'll take a rum and coke. *walks up and sits on one of the stools*

*Smok flies in, nearly crashes into the bar, recovers and lands on Kits' lap, looking like he meant to do all of that*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:53 pm
Amy looked at Dec in concern. "Are you ok, Dec? You seem kinda frustrated. Can I help?"

She smiled, though, when she saw Dec smile at Thistle. Maybe Thistle would be able to help him more than Amy could right now. She got a tall wine glass and poured the Cosmopolitan in it. She put a green umbrella in it and passed it over to Dec with a smile.

"Here you go, Dec! I hope you like it."

She then went to start making a rum and coke for Kits.

Meanwhile, Thistle slowly went over to Dec's outstretched hand. She sniffed it softly and then very, very slowly took one of the cubes out of Dec's hand. Once it was in her mouth, she dropped it on the floor quickly and began eating it off of the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:58 pm
Thistle squeaked loudly when a small black dragon came into the bar loudly. Dec was closest to her, so she quickly jumped into his lap and curled closely to his stomach.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:00 pm
*squeaks and looks over at Thistle*

*looks over to see what Smok is looking at* Ummm... there's a pony here. *looks up at Amy* Is that the one Velcore found?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:04 pm
{{Aww! Smok squeaks, too! biggrin }}

Amy smiled brightly and nodded at Kits, but she chuckled softly as she saw Thistle cowering against Dec's stomach now.

"Yeah, that's her. I named her Thistle because her hair is purple and the top of a thistle is purple. I'm sorry she's so skiddish. She's getting better, though! At least around me."

She finished the rum and coke and slid it over to Kits with a smile. "Here you go, Kits!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:11 pm
*after some peaceful days had passed in the bar, there wasn't any information to gather so on this particular day he found himself dozing off up in the rafters. When he heard some patrons conversing he just opened his left eye to see what was going on*

*He whispers to himself* Mendoku sa, so much for my nap.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:12 pm
((He is just a baby...))

She's so cute! She looks like she's really young, though. *takes a sip of her drink, nodding thanks at Amy* Give her some time and she'll relax. I wasn't able to bring Smok out with me much until a few months ago. Now, he just thinks everyone wants to be his friend. *ears twitch, and she looks around, trying to find the source of the voice she heard*

*climbs up on the bar, squeaking softly at Thistle*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:20 pm
-Dec picked up the pink drink and took a long sip without fear for his masculinity. Ah so tasty. When Thistle huddled against his stomach, Dec twitched but didn't jerk hard enough to startle the little pony. He soothingly began to stroke and scratch the timy pegi-pony.- Settle, settle there little bit.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games