Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:38 am

Rellik San

I was more thinking surfing the lake of fire, rocking out, high fiving Lucifer every time I pass him on the shore line.

Sounds better than some vacation plans.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:39 am

lurichan
Rellik San

I was more thinking surfing the lake of fire, rocking out, high fiving Lucifer every time I pass him on the shore line.

Then I'm off to limbo to chat to Aristotle and all the other great philosophers for the rest of time.

Rellik San
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:41 am

Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San

Then I'm off to limbo to chat to Aristotle and all the other great philosophers for the rest of time.

Too bad they wouldn't really be in limbo to begin with. Only christians go to limbo, and the greek philopsophers were decidedly pagan.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:43 am

lurichan
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San

Too bad they wouldn't really be in limbo to begin with. Only christians go to limbo, and the greek philopsophers were decidedly pagan.

Limbo is where the good people who existing before Christianity go according to catholicism.

Rellik San
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:56 am

Rellik San

Limbo is where the good people who existing before Christianity go according to catholicism.

rofl rofl rofl The same people who used to condemn people for eating meat on friday because it was a sin.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:44 am

lurichan
Rellik San

rofl rofl rofl The same people who used to condemn people for eating meat on friday because it was a sin.

Meat is a snack to be enjoyed all days of the week. :3

Rellik San
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:38 am

twisted I wandered around the appartment and started putting items together until I came up with a psydo Zelda look just cause I could. rofl I'm going to anime club like this.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:55 am

/thinks about editing a past post to leave a sweet surprise.

ieatyourtclol

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:12 pm

Hello

Relax, Relapse
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:22 pm

Nothing quite so disconcerting as hearing dogs yipping wildly on a myst enshrouded night will the cool air hanging low upon the ground....

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:25 pm

Hey there, luri

Please leave a message after the tone
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:30 pm

IY_and_MCR
Hey there, luri

Hello. Tis been a strange night.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:33 pm

lurichan
IY_and_MCR
Hey there, luri

How strange?

Did you get attacked by a horde of killer cabbages?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:33 pm

lurichan
IY_and_MCR
Hey there, luri

Tell me about it. *Paws at*

Give me some antiseptic to flush this headache away

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:49 pm

I'm going offline soon, but the general gist of it is this.
I'm dressed up elf ears and all tonight. Went to anime club which is part of the norm.
Later I felt the strange urge to go walking in the mysts rising up from the melting snow as rain and earth once again found comfort in one another's embrace. I decided to venture to a somewhat remote park in order to stroll alongside ceilisidhe. No more than a dozen steps later and I heard the frantic yipping of either dogs or coyotes drawing near and was quickly ushered back towards the vehicle before they would have the chance to desend upon us.
Driving through the mysty night air a few aparitions did appear in the corner of the eye, and even one white form quickly flew across the roadway ahead of us.
All said and done it was an eerie bit of adventure for the night.
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games