Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:51 am
lurichan
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San
I don't know, if boring doesn't mean getting your faced smashed into concrete walls for over 8 years at school, I'd take boring.

sweatdrop Good point of an instance when boring is preferable.

Thats the reason my jaw is mis-aligned, its not really noticeable to some people, but it really stands out for me and I hate me.

But people always see their own flaws maginfied one hundred fold.
Does it hurt?

Physically, yes sometimes, it kind of locks in place alot and on a bad day I can feel the bones grinding, but I can't get corrective surgery on the NHS because its a purely cosmetic issue apparently. emotionally its not a big issue, no ones perfect, though if it wasn't for that then I would be. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:53 am
Rellik San

Physically, yes sometimes, it kind of locks in place alot and on a bad day I can feel the bones grinding, but I can't get corrective surgery on the NHS because its a purely cosmetic issue apparently. emotionally its not a big issue, no ones perfect, though if it wasn't for that then I would be. rofl

Ouch... I suppose bones grinding around would contribute to the old man mentality, wouldn't it?

Yeah, I figured something like that would fall under cosmetic surgery since it's not out of place enough to cause you not to be able to move it. -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:56 am
lurichan
Rellik San

Ouch... I suppose bones grinding around would contribute to the old man mentality, wouldn't it?

Yeah, I figured something like that would fall under cosmetic surgery since it's not out of place enough to cause you not to be able to move it. -_-*

I have enough gripes and groans, don't even get me started on my bad back.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:59 am
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San

Ahh, lately for me it's been my knees being strange and acting up. My back isn't too bad usually, but I always wake up sore. -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:02 am
lurichan
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San

Ahh, lately for me it's been my knees being strange and acting up. My back isn't too bad usually, but I always wake up sore. -_-*

Well as it goes with my back, imagine what would happen if all your vertebrae locked together.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:04 am
Rellik San

Well as it goes with my back, imagine what would happen if all your vertebrae locked together.

That sounds messy... have you tried having someone walk on your back?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:10 am
lurichan
Rellik San

Not really as its kind of impossible to move without being in serious agonizing pain when it happens. I have a high pain threshold and even that is too much for e.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:13 am
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San

Not really as its kind of impossible to move without being in serious agonizing pain when it happens. I have a high pain threshold and even that is too much for e.

I mean when your back isn't seizing up try having someone walk on it. It tends to help pop vertabre back into place again. I've had ceilisidhe ask me to walk on his back before to help pop things back into place.

I'm guessing a cyroprator is also considered "cosmetic" or unnessary somehow by the same people who think your jaw being out of alignment as being cosmetic.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:16 am
lurichan
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San

I mean when your back isn't seizing up try having someone walk on it. It tends to help pop vertabre back into place again. I've had ceilisidhe ask me to walk on his back before to help pop things back into place.

I'm guessing a cyroprator is also considered "cosmetic" or unnessary somehow by the same people who think your jaw being out of alignment as being cosmetic.

Pretty much, its non essential therapy/surgery so despite me losing a job because of it, I can't get anyone to fix it without having to pay an arm, a leg and maybe my left testicle to get seen too. Damn this country and its impending economic recession.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:20 am
Rellik San

Pretty much, its non essential therapy/surgery so despite me losing a job because of it, I can't get anyone to fix it without having to pay an arm, a leg and maybe my left testicle to get seen too. Damn this country and its impending economic recession.

Is that all? I though it would at least cost your soul, an arm, and a leg to get something like that fixed.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:21 am
lurichan
Rellik San

Is that all? I though it would at least cost your soul, an arm, and a leg to get something like that fixed.
Well I would say my soul, but I sold that a long time ago. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:26 am
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San

Ahh, so you don't feel like taking out a second morgage on that.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:30 am
lurichan
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San

Nope, I've already got my gaurenteed 5000 years holiday time at the lake of fire, I don't want anymore. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:33 am
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San

Nope, I've already got my gaurenteed 5000 years holiday time at the lake of fire, I don't want anymore. :3

Well, at least it isn't cold, and you should be able to get plenty of BBQ.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:37 am
lurichan
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San

Well, at least it isn't cold, and you should be able to get plenty of BBQ.
I was more thinking surfing the lake of fire, rocking out, high fiving Lucifer every time I pass him on the shore line.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games