Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:04 am
Rellik San
lurichan
oh?

Yes I did the stupid thing after my first long term relationship ended and drank myself into oblivion, quit my job, dropped out of college. After that, I potted around and twiddled my thumbs for a year, and actually sorted out a plan of what I want to do and where I want to be. Retiring at 30 might not be an option right now, but my plan is to eventually open up an art school.

Ouchies about the self destructive behavior, but massive kudos for coming out of it and forming a plan for what you want to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:07 am
lurichan
Rellik San
lurichan
oh?

Yes I did the stupid thing after my first long term relationship ended and drank myself into oblivion, quit my job, dropped out of college. After that, I potted around and twiddled my thumbs for a year, and actually sorted out a plan of what I want to do and where I want to be. Retiring at 30 might not be an option right now, but my plan is to eventually open up an art school.

Ouchies about the self destructive behavior, but massive kudos for coming out of it and forming a plan for what you want to do.

Yeah, it also helps I have good friends, who beat the hell out of me, until I stopped feeling sorry for myself, amazing how much a new rock to the ribs can cheer you up. xd  

Rellik San
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:15 am
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San
lurichan
oh?

Yeah, it also helps I have good friends, who beat the hell out of me, until I stopped feeling sorry for myself, amazing how much a new rock to the ribs can cheer you up. xd

Friends like that are just what you need sometimes to pull you out of depression though. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:17 am
hey there peoples whats up?  

RoboTripp

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:19 am
lurichan
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San
lurichan
oh?

Friends like that are just what you need sometimes to pull you out of depression though. smile

Exactly, I'd have expected nothing else from the kind of people that once convinced someone roleplaying involved wearing underpants on your head, would barrel through bus shelters, have put fists through window screens because someone insulted their girlfriends, stripped a car and painted it bright orange and threw someone off a railway bridge (that was in self defence though).  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:19 am
gah...i dont wanna be at work today...  

RoboTripp

RoboTripp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:20 am
okay i get ignored horray  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:21 am
Rellik San

Exactly, I'd have expected nothing else from the kind of people that once convinced someone roleplaying involved wearing underpants on your head, would barrel through bus shelters, have put fists through window screens because someone insulted their girlfriends, stripped a car and painted it bright orange and threw someone off a railway bridge (that was in self defence though).

Sounds like you've had an interesting life. 3nodding

RoboTripp: I think that's part of life is not wanting to go to work and going anyway. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:22 am
RoboTripp
okay i get ignored horray

Paitence...one minute does not automatically mean you're being ingnored... half an hour later...yes you've been ingnored, but one minute...*shakes my head* that is just being impatient.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:25 am
lurichan
Rellik San

Sounds like you've had an interesting life. 3nodding

RoboTripp: I think that's part of life is not wanting to go to work and going anyway. ^^*

To say the least my upbringing was confused....

RoboTripp
gah...i dont wanna be at work today...

Why what is it you do?  

Rellik San
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:33 am
Eh, I would take confused over boring about 70% of the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:36 am
I don't know, if boring doesn't mean getting your faced smashed into concrete walls for over 8 years at school, I'd take boring.  

Rellik San
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:38 am
Rellik San
I don't know, if boring doesn't mean getting your faced smashed into concrete walls for over 8 years at school, I'd take boring.

sweatdrop Good point of an instance when boring is preferable.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:42 am
lurichan
Rellik San

Thats the reason my jaw is mis-aligned, its not really noticeable to some people, but it really stands out for me and I hate me.  

Rellik San
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:49 am
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San

Thats the reason my jaw is mis-aligned, its not really noticeable to some people, but it really stands out for me and I hate me.

But people always see their own flaws maginfied one hundred fold.
Does it hurt?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games