Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:48 pm
hmmm.. okay?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:02 pm
LanceCalvis
To sum it up simply. He's just being Dameon. 3nodding

yep. that's the only explaination needed.  

Ronzalpha201

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:16 pm
Keep It Clean

Omg, Dammie, you really outdid yourself. That... is hilarious. xd Now I'm scared of laughing to death.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:22 pm
Demonic Repentance
Keep It Clean

Omg, Dammie, you really outdid yourself. That... is hilarious. xd Now I'm scared of laughing to death.

aww demonic, lets be a little more respectful for the sake of the holiday spirit, ok? lolz.
btw, thanks for posting again. haven't seen you in a while. ( 6 days tobe preeecise)  

Ronzalpha201

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:53 pm
^ ^ and now IT IS TIME FOR ME TO POST eek  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:13 pm
Agamum
^ ^ and now IT IS TIME FOR ME TO POST eek

please don't spam like that in threads that are not for spam.  

Ronzalpha201

thyne beauty of disaster

Ice-Cold Wolf

14,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:00 pm
wow....it's been awhile since i posted here myself.

sooo.....in my back-reading, i noticed that you, dameon, play super smash bros brawl with your girl. erm...this may be retarded, but how the f- do you get the other controller programed? (ie. getting the other controller to be activated) we spent about half hour trying everything to add in the second controller stare i know it's gotta be something so ********' simple you'll just laugh at the dumb broads for wasting your time asking how to do it.

*mind you, my friend got it to work before, but she couldn't remember which option/menu/button combo you choose to activate it and her bf was useless too when it comes to the wii.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:32 pm
thyne beauty of disaster
wow....it's been awhile since i posted here myself.

sooo.....in my back-reading, i noticed that you, dameon, play super smash bros brawl with your girl. erm...this may be retarded, but how the f- do you get the other controller programed? (ie. getting the other controller to be activated) we spent about half hour trying everything to add in the second controller stare i know it's gotta be something so ********' simple you'll just laugh at the dumb broads for wasting your time asking how to do it.

*mind you, my friend got it to work before, but she couldn't remember which option/menu/button combo you choose to activate it and her bf was useless too when it comes to the wii.

? lolz smash >W< i forgot about it... so long ago  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:20 pm
...I'll answer that. You go into connect. and then once it disconnects the first you both press and hold the 1 and 2 buttons on the controllers. (whoever is going to be first player should do it a few seconds earlier then the second.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:47 pm
thanks....i'll try that out next week, when i see her again xd  

thyne beauty of disaster

Ice-Cold Wolf

14,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:56 pm
lol. I know because my friend has a wii and It's SOOO much fun! brawl rules! (Ike FTW)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:40 am
she has the wii. but she hadn't played it in months, due to moving and s**t. i was getting into warioware smooth moves xd  

thyne beauty of disaster

Ice-Cold Wolf

14,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Littlelukee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:40 am
Name: Hi, I'm Lucas and
Reason for joining LoH: I joined LoH because I need help with my near impossible quest and I enjoy helping the new ones and
What do you enjoy to do in your free time?: I like to sing and play guitar in my free time biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:03 am
Welcome to the guild Lucus. If you are looking for help for your quest. There are a few tips I can give you. And trust me, if you don't follow them you cut your chances down to almost nothing. If you want anyone to give you anything. You must first be deserving of something. This means sticking around and making friends. This doesn't mean that acting friendly will get you something. Each person likes to give to who they think is deserving. So I'd advise not asking openly. Posting something in your signature is advised though. Most here will tell you to post a thread in the quest and donations thread subforums. But the truth of the matter is. If people don't know you there is zero chance you will get a donation. So basically just don't be too open about the subject. Or expect that you will be given something and you will be fine.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:14 am
Littlelukee
Name: Hi, I'm Lucas and
Reason for joining LoH: I joined LoH because I need help with my near impossible quest and I enjoy helping the new ones and
What do you enjoy to do in your free time?: I like to sing and play guitar in my free time biggrin

welcome to the guild, lucas. as for your quest, there is a temporary solution in our current christmas sub-foum, so be sure to take advantage of it!  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games