Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:50 pm
She looks up and gives Showcase a dazzling smile.

"Justin! Of all people to pull me over! wink How are you doing, hun? Lookin' good in that uniform, babe. xd "  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:51 pm
Hi Officer Showcase. How are you today? wink *She gives Officer Showcase a smile and a wink.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:54 pm
*He breaths a heavy sigh and looks at the two ladies sternly.* Katana, do you have any idea how fast you were going? evil

Good afternoon, Miss Psyzapp. stressed *He tips his hat to both ladies.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:57 pm
She gives Showcase an innocent look.

"Why no, I don't have any idea, Justin. But I'm sure you're going to tell me, aren't you? Please tell me it was over 100, though. I'd be sorely disappointed if I didn't have this baby up at least that high! You wanna take a break and try her out, Justin? wink "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:02 pm
eek *At first he's very stunned at her response and then facepalms. stressed He removes his hat, rubs his forehead briefly in frustration and then puts it back on. He then stares at her.* As a matter of fact, you were. stare

*Looks at this SWEET italian sports car and would really LOVE TO try it out but he's on duty. stressed * Just give me your license Kat. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:04 pm
Oh Officer Showcase, we didn't mean to be going so fast, honest. *Bats her eyelashes and tries to give him a small pout.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:12 pm
She traces her fingers down his arm and grins at him.

"Aw, come on Justin....can't you just let me go with a warning? Pleeeeeeeeeeease?"

She leans over to pull her license out of her back pocket of her jeans, her tshirt riding up just a bit in the back as she does so. She hands over her license to Showcase.

"Here, but don't you dare look at the picture....I hate license pictures. xd "  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:12 pm
*Watches Psyzapp start to pout and all runs through his head is this woman is his commanding officer's future wife. gonk * Um…… *he's not quite sure what he should do. stressed *  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:16 pm
katana68
She traces her fingers down his arm and grins at him.

"Aw, come on Justin....can't you just let me go with a warning? Pleeeeeeeeeeease?"

She leans over to pull her license out of her back pocket of her jeans, her tshirt riding up just a bit in the back as she does so. She hands over her license to Showcase.

"Here, but don't you dare look at the picture....I hate license pictures. xd "

*Takes Katana's license from her.* Just stay right here a second ladies. I'll be right back. *He goes over to his squad car and gets in. He runs Katana's license and sees her record is clean. He takes some extra time in the car and sighs again.* s**t. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:18 pm
(( stare Book her for super speeder like a GOOD cop would do. stare THAT'S what you should do.))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:19 pm
*Watches Showcase go back to his car and adjusts her mirror so she can keep an eye on him in the car.* If he comes back with a ticket, I'm going to start crying…got it. *She keeps checking her mirror.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:19 pm
((Hold grudges much, damey? rofl ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:21 pm
damecharlie
(( stare Book her for super speeder like a GOOD cop would do. stare THAT'S what you should do.))

(( Awww…Dame. I know you secretly want me. cool ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:30 pm
*Gets out of his car and walks back up the black sports car. He hands Katana her license back.* Kat, you're record is clean and I'd like to see it stay that way. stare I'm going to let you off here with a warning. *He leans in closer to the car and looks over his glasses sternly at her.* I don't want to have to see this again. Take it easy and don't make me regret this. stare  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:33 pm
*Grins sweetly at Officer Showcase.* User Image OH NO…you won't regret this at all, Officer. User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games