Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:50 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Her tail wagged "So i have to ask what am i to you... pet, friend what am i cause im confused and your emotion is really strong for me to read"

"Neither... you are my love the one thing that consumes me and feeds me."

She looked at him standing up "consumes me and feeds me?" She tilted her head unknow of what he ment

"It's a poetic metaphor it means that you're the one thing that can hurt completely yet bring me the ultimate joy as well."

Seh smiled "ohh ok im so stupid" She smacked herself in the head. "Awww" Seh put her hand to her heart "that has to be the sweetest thing any body has ever said to me

"Thank you."

Seh hugs him "im really glad i came to this city"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:42 pm
Azumi sighed with relief,
"thank god," she kissed Sam back and hugged her tightly.
"I love you," she murmured.
"now breakfast," she grinned. She was trying to avoid the conversation that was going to show up sooner or later.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:02 am
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki looked up then blinked but nodded her head. "O-okay. Bye Shu-kun"
"Bye Ki, Vincent. HAve fun"

"That is impossible when my father's around... he's a kill joy."

"He's that bad?"

"He kills joy because he looks at you doesn't blink... at all... either wise he's OK."

Kiki tilts her head in confusion. "Doesn't....blink..?"

"His eyes stay wide open focused only on you..." Vincent shivers.

"But why...? Was he borned like that?" Kiki asked as she gulped lightly. Now she was nervous again..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:03 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

She looked at him standing up "consumes me and feeds me?" She tilted her head unknow of what he ment

"It's a poetic metaphor it means that you're the one thing that can hurt completely yet bring me the ultimate joy as well."

Seh smiled "ohh ok im so stupid" She smacked herself in the head. "Awww" Seh put her hand to her heart "that has to be the sweetest thing any body has ever said to me

"Thank you."

"So am I."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:26 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"He's that bad?"

"He kills joy because he looks at you doesn't blink... at all... either wise he's OK."

Kiki tilts her head in confusion. "Doesn't....blink..?"

"His eyes stay wide open focused only on you..." Vincent shivers.

"But why...? Was he borned like that?" Kiki asked as she gulped lightly. Now she was nervous again..

"Nope... he lost his eye lids in war... but can still kinda blink." Vincent smiled. "Don't worry 'bout it just don't mention it in front of him and you're fine."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:29 pm
xI Azumi Ix
"now breakfast," she grinned. She was trying to avoid the conversation that was going to show up sooner or later.

"Love you too" Sam smiled then rubbed her stomach "So what are we having?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:32 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Thank you."

"So am I."

Sehy smiled  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:10 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Thank you."

"So am I."

Sehy smiled

Gorge lightly kissed Emi.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:00 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Thank you."

"So am I."

Sehy smiled

Seh blushed hugging him  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:42 pm
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

He kissed her back. His cell phone rang. "Gah-"

"Damn... you should answer that."

Torio takes his phone out of his pocket. He opens it. "H-hello?" there is a loud shout on the other end. "H-hey what?.....Yoru did what now?.....ahh." Torio trembles. "N-no I don't think we should visit Hiro-san!" The other person says 'Why not' Torio is still trembling "W-Well...He's basicly a giant, tall, Akemi..." Of course his twin is used as an example. "fine fine..." He hangs up. "oi."
(i zoned out =_=)

"You have to go face another relative that has insest for you?" Jane smiles loving that she can read minds.

Torio nodded. "oh and Yuninee-san wants to know if we could come see her new house." He started thinking. It can't be all that big though... "why must i be the shortest family member..." He sighs. "Hiro-san...likes my ears." he puts his hands over his cat ears. "Yoru-sans...insane and violant...and caring...all at the same time..." Torio stood there for a minute "I mean...he wouldn't hurt anyone...unless they make him....kind of....mad"

"Listen I won't anger Yoru-san and you have me to make sure Hiro-san doesn't do any thing to you you don't want... And we better get to Yuninee's house... It's the polite thing to do."

"Yeah...If we don't go she'd come here and drag me there anyway" He laughs a little. "Hiro-san's not all that bad...mostly Yoru-san..."  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:37 am
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio takes his phone out of his pocket. He opens it. "H-hello?" there is a loud shout on the other end. "H-hey what?.....Yoru did what now?.....ahh." Torio trembles. "N-no I don't think we should visit Hiro-san!" The other person says 'Why not' Torio is still trembling "W-Well...He's basicly a giant, tall, Akemi..." Of course his twin is used as an example. "fine fine..." He hangs up. "oi."
(i zoned out =_=)

"You have to go face another relative that has insest for you?" Jane smiles loving that she can read minds.

Torio nodded. "oh and Yuninee-san wants to know if we could come see her new house." He started thinking. It can't be all that big though... "why must i be the shortest family member..." He sighs. "Hiro-san...likes my ears." he puts his hands over his cat ears. "Yoru-sans...insane and violant...and caring...all at the same time..." Torio stood there for a minute "I mean...he wouldn't hurt anyone...unless they make him....kind of....mad"

"Listen I won't anger Yoru-san and you have me to make sure Hiro-san doesn't do any thing to you you don't want... And we better get to Yuninee's house... It's the polite thing to do."

"Yeah...If we don't go she'd come here and drag me there anyway" He laughs a little. "Hiro-san's not all that bad...mostly Yoru-san..."

"Oh s**t now that's scary... The image that flashed through your mind is that Yoru?" Jane shivered at what she saw.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:58 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"So am I."

Sehy smiled

Seh blushed hugging him

Gorge smiled and draped his arms around Emi.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:21 pm
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

(i zoned out =_=)

"Oh s**t now that's scary... The image that flashed through your mind is that Yoru?" Jane shivered at what she saw.

"No. That's what he looks like compaired to me" He laughed a little "He's about 17, purple hair, 6 feet tall....pink eyes....um...yeah."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:16 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

"No. That's what he looks like compaired to me" He laughed a little "He's about 17, purple hair, 6 feet tall....pink eyes....um...yeah."

"... Wow." Jane lightly hugged Torio then lightly whispered to him "We should go now... don't forget... drrraaaaaagg."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:27 pm
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"Love you too" Sam smiled then rubbed her stomach "So what are we having?"

"urmm... i dont know, Leo just makes stuff and i eat it usually..." she murmured. Then Leo trudged in clearly unhappy about serving her. Azumi watched him.
"dont make me get Lillie on you..." she threataned and Leo stood up straight and hurried to put the food on the table.
The was a plate of toast with various toppings, cereal boxes and some milk.
"tea, coffee, juice?" Leo asked Sam pouring Azumi some orange juice.
"thanks leo..." she murmured gulping down the drink.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games