Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:58 am
Rellik San

But I'm like a comedy pervert. gonk
Everyone shakes their heads and laughs when I'm perverted.

Lol, you do know that eventually the wrong person will overhear you and have yo arrested, right? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:01 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

But I'm like a comedy pervert. gonk
Everyone shakes their heads and laughs when I'm perverted.

Lol, you do know that eventually the wrong person will overhear you and have yo arrested, right? xd

Hahahaha, that is very possibly going to happen. But so long as I keep the age above 16 I should be ok.... though I know a few people that have thought that before and panicked when they saw a school ID in the girls bag the morning after. Which is why I always only ever go for the girl who looks in their 20's, unless I know for sure they are over 16.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:03 am
Rellik San

Hahahaha, that is very possibly going to happen. But so long as I keep the age above 16 I should be ok.... though I know a few people that have thought that before and panicked when they saw a school ID in the girls bag the morning after. Which is why I always only ever go for the girl who looks in their 20's, unless I know for sure they are over 16.

Lol, that's the problem, kids are getting older faster now, it's fightening eek  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:07 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

I've seen too many 15 year olds with DD breasts, (again 3 sisters I can recognize bra size on sight) its frightening.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:12 am
Rellik San
[
I've seen too many 15 year olds with DD breasts, (again 3 sisters I can recognize bra size on sight) its frightening.
Well, you're ahead of most guys there at least xd most guys only recognise 4: small, reasonable, big, wa-hey!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:16 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy

Well, you're ahead of most guys there at least xd most guys only recognise 4: small, reasonable, big, wa-hey!

I used my powers for evil though, I'd stand outside Debenhams and yell the bra sizes of all who walked past.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:52 pm
Rellik San

I used my powers for evil though, I'd stand outside Debenhams and yell the bra sizes of all who walked past.

ok, that's just un-male razz  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:13 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

I suppose that would be one way to make people feel self-concious. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:21 pm
I could guilt trip you two by saying you turned all my hair silver. blaugh User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But it's really a wig.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:05 pm
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Surprisingly you get a fair few phone numbers doing it.  

Rellik San
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:30 pm
Rellik San
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

I would find that a little strange to give your phone number to someone who randomly blurts out your bust size in public... but then again I'm a bit on the shy side, so I know i really wouldn't want that to be publicly broadcast. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:21 pm
Evening

ieatyourtclol

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:52 am
lurichan
Rellik San
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

I would find that a little strange to give your phone number to someone who randomly blurts out your bust size in public... but then again I'm a bit on the shy side, so I know i really wouldn't want that to be publicly broadcast. sweatdrop
Oh I put a stop to most of my errant ways after I got out of thats alcohol induced coma.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:53 am
oh?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:57 am
lurichan
oh?

Yes I did the stupid thing after my first long term relationship ended and drank myself into oblivion, quit my job, dropped out of college. After that, I potted around and twiddled my thumbs for a year, and actually sorted out a plan of what I want to do and where I want to be. Retiring at 30 might not be an option right now, but my plan is to eventually open up an art school.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games