Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:31 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
*looks through inventory* man do I have a whole load of junk o.O half od this stuff I've not used in ages! Hm, I'm thinking of having a competition and award items to people, there's a couple good items I'm willing to gice away to people in here..... but what should I have as the competition confused
What about a prettiest hair contest?

Oh oh, or an Eric Drave look a like competition. :3

(goth cliche's I know)

We could have an air guitar or head banging tournament... but saying that... I'd have an unfair advantage.

*laughs* ooohh, who has the best Crow make-up xd

The air guitar and head banging is more metal, this is a goth guild, goths more.... ok, there's no way to describe goth dancing, it's weird eek

Damn, must pin down to one idea... I'll wait for the dead photo contest is done, that's a cool one, I like it xd

I wanted competitions where I'd have an unfair advantage.

Hmmmmm maybe just maybe... get everyone to write an essay on what it is to be goth.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:37 am
Rellik San

Hmmmmm maybe just maybe... get everyone to write an essay on what it is to be goth.

*laughs* you shouldn't have let me know that, I'm going to be biased against you now razz

No, too easy, people'll just google stuff, and there's a s**t load just on the guild if you look in the right paces  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:40 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

*laughs* you shouldn't have let me know that, I'm going to be biased against you now razz

No, too easy, people'll just google stuff, and there's a s**t load just on the guild if you look in the right paces

You should be biased for me, because we're a pair of metal heads surrounded by goths. We need solidarity.

Hmmmm, I don't know, you could do an art competition, I'd say a dirty limmerick competition, but Lurichan doesn't want us to lower the tone anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:43 am
Rellik San

You should be biased for me, because we're a pair of metal heads surrounded by goths. We need solidarity.

Hmmmm, I don't know, you could do an art competition, I'd say a dirty limmerick competition, but Lurichan doesn't want us to lower the tone anymore.

*laughs* true, very true, but I'd think the actual percentage of goths here is very small, I really want to know how many people could name at least one member of the Sisters of Mercy without googling it.

Ohh, art, yes, that would be good. And no. No more lowering the tone, wouldn't want to give luri any grey hairs xd  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:46 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

*laughs* true, very true, but I'd think the actual percentage of goths here is very small, I really want to know how many people could name at least one member of the Sisters of Mercy without googling it.

Ohh, art, yes, that would be good. And no. No more lowering the tone, wouldn't want to give luri any grey hairs xd

I wouldn't need to google it, just ask my mother. That is of course I didn't actually know them myself.

We're the old wrinklies here. "XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:49 am
Rellik San

I wouldn't need to google it, just ask my mother. That is of course I didn't actually know them myself.

'tis funny, my mum's actually oblivious to the goth momvement, til me that is xd Ive educated her enough to have been able to have a conversation with some goth cousins of mine at her aunt's funeral, everyone else was thinking "what the hell are these people talking about confused " while there my mum was, feeling mutual pain for me when she told them about when I got booted by new rocks xd and them discussing the lighter aspects of a sister's gig biggrin  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:55 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

'tis funny, my mum's actually oblivious to the goth momvement, til me that is xd Ive educated her enough to have been able to have a conversation with some goth cousins of mine at her aunt's funeral, everyone else was thinking "what the hell are these people talking about confused " while there my mum was, feeling mutual pain for me when she told them about when I got booted by new rocks xd and them discussing the lighter aspects of a sister's gig biggrin
Hahahaha, the advantages of having alternative parentage. I can lay the smack down on anyone that tries to get uppity with me about 'what goth is'. It also meant I, as said in a previous thread, hate elitism, the whole 'you had to ask about it you poesur, go away' if some goths. Its those people that are truly poesurs and I love walking upto them, (they turn their noses up to a common metal head) and asking them to actually name a Cure album. 9/10 they list the singles and I walk away laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:59 am
Rellik San
Hahahaha, the advantages of having alternative parentage. I can lay the smack down on anyone that tries to get uppity with me about 'what goth is'. It also meant I, as said in a previous thread, hate elitism, the whole 'you had to ask about it you poesur, go away' if some goths. Its those people that are truly poesurs and I love walking upto them, (they turn their noses up to a common metal head) and asking them to actually name a Cure album. 9/10 they list the singles and I walk away laughing.

*shudders* I hate those jerk-offs, I'm pretty immune to it though because as a girl, I hold a special place in alternative subcultre as we're somewhat of a rare species. Though I generally just snear at those people and don't waste my oxygen xd  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:02 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

*shudders* I hate those jerk-offs, I'm pretty immune to it though because as a girl, I hold a special place in alternative subcultre as we're somewhat of a rare species. Though I generally just snear at those people and don't waste my oxygen xd
Alas, the girl I find the sexiest is long dead in alternative sub cultures.

God rest the traditional Rock Chick and her tight leather mini-skirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:10 am
Rellik San

Aw, we shall mourn her well, I miss her too, it was very welcome to see such a creature every once in a while  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:19 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Aw, we shall mourn her well, I miss her too, it was very welcome to see such a creature every once in a while

Ahhh well, fashions come and go, but by the time its back, I will literally be a dirty old man perving on 17 year old girls.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:32 am
Rellik San

Ahhh well, fashions come and go, but by the time its back, I will literally be a dirty old man perving on 17 year old girls.

you're already one! razz  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:34 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

you're already one! razz

Whats that quote, 'the great thing about school girls is, as I get older they stay the same age.' rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:47 am
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

you're already one! razz

Whats that quote, 'the great thing about school girls is, as I get older they stay the same age.' rofl

*swats* no one likes a pervert razz  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:49 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

you're already one! razz

*swats* no one likes a pervert razz

But I'm like a comedy pervert. gonk
Everyone shakes their heads and laughs when I'm perverted.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games