Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:18 pm
... And then I come back and go... 0o; at what I missed while I was at work. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:12 pm
TheOriginalNonEmo
Isobel Bellamy
blackfoxi
Isobel Bellamy
blackfoxi

lucky for you i'm a very flexible person. i don't really care about what people say, i just tend to walk into the most...disturbing conversations sometimes.

*laughs* I do the same as well, and then usually join in and make it 10 times as worse, I like to see the cringing and uncomfortableness

woot. then start talking about dominatrix fetishes. that'll turn some heads.

It certainly does, but then people start twitching whenever they see you after you say this, and then there's the talking behind hands. People can be so closed minded sometimes xd

Well then you should take relish in the fact the talk abotu you behind their hands and your back it means they are afraid (of what they don't understand it) and they deserve to be afriad fo rbeing so closed minded

No I just talk to her from all fours and end each sentence with mistress. razz  

Rellik San
Crew

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:13 pm
lurichan
... And then I come back and go... 0o; at what I missed while I was at work. sweatdrop
I officially apologize for lowering the tone of the entire guild in your absence.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:19 pm
Rellik San
lurichan
I officially apologize for lowering the tone of the entire guild in your absence.

Well at least most of the conversation was kept in the more abstract terms....-_-* I just hope it isn't enough to cause anyone to deactivate the guild. stare It was really pushing it...  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:01 pm
lurichan
Rellik San
lurichan

Well at least most of the conversation was kept in the more abstract terms....-_-* I just hope it isn't enough to cause anyone to deactivate the guild. stare It was really pushing it...
Well short of innuendo, nothing else was mentioned, so we should be ok.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:30 pm
*is distracted by collecting a set of ugly bunny type creatures*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:44 pm
Luri, thy avi is pretty.

Y'know, that purple corset reminds me, just a wee bit, of one of La Carlotta's costumes in Phantom of the Opera.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:56 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
Luri, thy avi is pretty.

Y'know, that purple corset reminds me, just a wee bit, of one of La Carlotta's costumes in Phantom of the Opera.

Thank you. ^_^
Amazingly enough I still have yet to see Phantom.... it's on my to watch list, I just haven't gotten there yet. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

love_billiejoearmstrong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:03 pm
nice pic. =] i just wanna ******** punch this little perky girl in my class. Talk about preppy. Still im sure that its not worth it. emo  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:10 am
love_billiejoearmstrong
nice pic. =] i just wanna ******** punch this little perky girl in my class. Talk about preppy. Still im sure that its not worth it. emo

Unless she gets in your face, naaah.  

TheWitchGotRobin

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:10 am
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San
lurichan

Well short of innuendo, nothing else was mentioned, so we should be ok.

andwe've been reported before and nothing's been done. the people in here are pretty laid back... and don't usually flick back through pages of the chatbox. And at least we kept to the more upmarket side of gutteral speak! *knows that's no excuse*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:12 am
britaki
love_billiejoearmstrong

Unless she gets in your face, naaah.

I'd avise that you don't lower yourself to coming into contact with her, even if it is to break her nose, you'd get some kind of desease probably.... (and punished, again not worth jepardising your future for some annoying person)  

Isobel Bellamy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:05 am
*looks through inventory* man do I have a whole load of junk o.O half od this stuff I've not used in ages! Hm, I'm thinking of having a competition and award items to people, there's a couple good items I'm willing to gice away to people in here..... but what should I have as the competition confused  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:19 am
Isobel Bellamy
*looks through inventory* man do I have a whole load of junk o.O half od this stuff I've not used in ages! Hm, I'm thinking of having a competition and award items to people, there's a couple good items I'm willing to gice away to people in here..... but what should I have as the competition confused
What about a prettiest hair contest?

Oh oh, or an Eric Drave look a like competition. :3

(goth cliche's I know)

We could have an air guitar or head banging tournament... but saying that... I'd have an unfair advantage.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:29 am
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
What about a prettiest hair contest?

Oh oh, or an Eric Drave look a like competition. :3

(goth cliche's I know)

We could have an air guitar or head banging tournament... but saying that... I'd have an unfair advantage.

*laughs* ooohh, who has the best Crow make-up xd

The air guitar and head banging is more metal, this is a goth guild, goths more.... ok, there's no way to describe goth dancing, it's weird eek

Damn, must pin down to one idea... I'll wait for the dead photo contest is done, that's a cool one, I like it xd  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games