Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackfoxi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:14 am
it's nice how i just walk into this conversaiton at the wrong time. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:17 am
blackfoxi

*laughs* wrong time how? biggrin  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:22 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Hahaha I realised that after I typed.

This is why I hate the mass media, as well as the way people teach.
'SEX IS BAD! IT WILL HURT YOU BECAUSE THAT PART OF THE BODY IS NOT TO HAVE ANYTHING IN IT!'
Again, not your cynic, just a simple truth. Its a typical view of the situation from a mothers point, my dad thought one of my sisters was lesbian and that I was gay. Because she didn't have a boyfriend at 18 and I was 13 and wasn't really interested in girls. (I was interested in surviving a day at school).

Thats true, there is no crash course in how to be a good parent, you have to do what you think is best, like my mother who thought if she didn't shelter us and was honest with us, we'd be good kids, funnily enough, only when my little sister went through an 'emo' (sorry to use the term) phase and treated the family like second best to her friends, did any of us rebel, they way we brought up... well rebelling was moot 'I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU LET ME DO ALMOST EVERYTHING I WANT AND HAVE A GOOD REASON NOT TO LET ME DO THE REST!' doesn't really work now does it?

Lol, but nicwe to know you're considerate rofl

Hm, more, "there are only two types of woman, a whore, or a prude, men will hate both. If you put out too much/too early, you are type one, men will use you for the dirty skank that you are, if you are type two, and you aren't absolutely, unbelieveably amazing in bed, men will leave you for the whore and you will end up a lonely old spinster surrounded by cats" .... you can never win rolleyes However, tell a guy this and they'll laugh and think you're kidding, or be completely shoked and apalled (I prefer the second)

*laughs* well, aside from the treating me like the town bike, my mum was really easy on me, she didn't complain too much about piercings and the like, and her only condition with tattoos was that I get one that says "mum" on in, in any language I wanted rofl Though, but she and my dad were ashmed of me because I wans't normal, ah well, can't win it all. She's mellowed now, I suspect she'll be happy when I give her a grandkid, that'll shut her up rofl

hygiene first. xd

Second applies here, I always just took the view what happens, happens when the girl is comfortable, if I enjoy her company, sex and anything else is secondary to that.

Lol, I know the feeling with the Dad, where as individuality is always promoted by my mother. Lol, I decided if I was gonna get a tatoo, I would get the traditional 'Mother'.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:28 am
Rellik San

hygiene first. xd

Second applies here, I always just took the view what happens, happens when the girl is comfortable, if I enjoy her company, sex and anything else is secondary to that.

Lol, I know the feeling with the Dad, where as individuality is always promoted by my mother. Lol, I decided if I was gonna get a tatoo, I would get the traditional 'Mother'.

*laughs* again with the tmi xd

And unfortunatley I find that too many guys just want what they want and don't give a crap whether the girl is ok or not, they see it as she's not complaining, she must be fine with this, when in actual fact they feel pressured into it. *sigh*, people suck most of the time talk2hand

I was thinking more mother in something like malase, or a pretty language, I only want pretty tattoos xd  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:36 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

hygiene first. xd

*laughs* again with the tmi xd

And unfortunatley I find that too many guys just want what they want and don't give a crap whether the girl is ok or not, they see it as she's not complaining, she must be fine with this, when in actual fact they feel pressured into it. *sigh*, people suck most of the time talk2hand

I was thinking more mother in something like malase, or a pretty language, I only want pretty tattoos xd

Its that or the grandma jokes.

Yep, people suck... though I always found that to be one of societies better aspects. xd

Pretty tatoo's? So you'll be getting on of me then. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:37 am
Isobel Bellamy
blackfoxi

*laughs* wrong time how? biggrin

you guys were talking about sex for a while there. don't worry, i don't care. i just wnated to talk to somebody, is all. sweatdrop  

blackfoxi

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:41 am
Rellik San

Yep, people suck... though I always found that to be one of societies better aspects. xd

*laughs*

And no, I said pretty and I mean pretty, getting one of you would kind of defeat the object of betting pretty tattooos razz

blackfoxi
you guys were talking about sex for a while there. don't worry, i don't care. i just wnated to talk to somebody, is all. sweatdrop

Lol, very true, (see, I knew we shouldn't toned it down razz ) well, lucky for you we're a very talky guild 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:44 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

*laughs*

And no, I said pretty and I mean pretty, getting one of you would kind of defeat the object of betting pretty tattooos razz

blackfoxi

Lol, very true, (see, I knew we shouldn't toned it down razz ) well, lucky for you we're a very talky guild 3nodding
So I'm not pretty? xd  

Rellik San
Crew

blackfoxi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:45 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

*laughs*

blackfoxi

lucky for you i'm a very flexible person. i don't really care about what people say, i just tend to walk into the most...disturbing conversations sometimes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:46 am
Rellik San
So I'm not pretty? xd

not pretty enough to put on a tattoo razz  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:50 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
So I'm not pretty? xd

not pretty enough to put on a tattoo razz
Awwww shucks. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:05 am
blackfoxi

lucky for you i'm a very flexible person. i don't really care about what people say, i just tend to walk into the most...disturbing conversations sometimes.

*laughs* I do the same as well, and then usually join in and make it 10 times as worse, I like to see the cringing and uncomfortableness  

Isobel Bellamy

blackfoxi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:07 am
Isobel Bellamy
blackfoxi

*laughs* I do the same as well, and then usually join in and make it 10 times as worse, I like to see the cringing and uncomfortableness

woot. then start talking about dominatrix fetishes. that'll turn some heads.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:09 am
blackfoxi
Isobel Bellamy
blackfoxi

It certainly does, but then people start twitching whenever they see you after you say this, and then there's the talking behind hands. People can be so closed minded sometimes xd  

Isobel Bellamy

TheOriginalNonEmo

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:15 am
Isobel Bellamy
blackfoxi
Isobel Bellamy
blackfoxi

It certainly does, but then people start twitching whenever they see you after you say this, and then there's the talking behind hands. People can be so closed minded sometimes xd

Well then you should take relish in the fact the talk abotu you behind their hands and your back it means they are afraid (of what they don't understand it) and they deserve to be afriad fo rbeing so closed minded  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games