Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:59 am
lurichan

Ugh...the evils of outsourcing. ~_~ But of course if you ask for better quality in the health system, that means more money comes out of your pocket before you can even hope for something decent. sweatdrop

thing is, there's enough money there, it's just getting eaten by red tape and ineffective management by people that have had no experience of what it's actually ike to work in a ward, bitching to the nurses that they're nt doing enough and it's their fault *from a nursing/carer family* grrrr stare stare  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:59 am
Rellik San

Yep after all its not like we have enough with supporting politicians '500,000' a year wage and a bunch of German immigrants that live in a palace.

eek If it wouldn't kill me... being a politician for the paycheck would sound pretty good right about now.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

Ugh...the evils of outsourcing. ~_~ But of course if you ask for better quality in the health system, that means more money comes out of your pocket before you can even hope for something decent. sweatdrop

thing is, there's enough money there, it's just getting eaten by red tape and ineffective management by people that have had no experience of what it's actually ike to work in a ward, bitching to the nurses that they're nt doing enough and it's their fault *from a nursing/carer family* grrrr stare stare

*puts on an Illpallazzo cape* "This world is corrupt! "  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:02 am
Rellik San

Yep after all its not like we have enough with supporting politicians '500,000' a year wage and a bunch of German immigrants that live in a palace.

and we have to pay for them even more, what with all their transport to parliament as well, one spent over £1,000 (something like that...) on taxis alone eek and they wonder why people get snarky at them. There was once an attempt to alter income tax, because you pay the same amount of tax if you ear £30,000 as you do if you earn millions. Unsurprisingly it got thrown out to laughter. stare  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:03 am
lurichan
Rellik San

eek If it wouldn't kill me... being a politician for the paycheck would sound pretty good right about now.

I got told I should go into politics, I have everything right for a high flying career, except for one thing...

I have moral fiber.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:03 am
lurichan
Rellik San

In high paying jobs.... politian is actually qite a low paying one, the Prime Minister is actually suppoerted by his wife, a lawyer. and then there's the stock dealers, bankers, and all those people...  

Isobel Bellamy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:04 am
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San

I got told I should go into politics, I have everything right for a high flying career, except for one thing...

I have moral fiber.

*chokes on own laughter*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:05 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San

I have moral fiber.

*chokes on own laughter*

Moral fiber... the one thing that would kill anyone's political career. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:08 am
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San

I have moral fiber.

*chokes on own laughter*

Moral fiber... the one thing that would kill anyone's political career. 3nodding

And something to do with my idea's on how we can make more room in prisons didn't go down well.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:09 am
Rellik San

And something to do with my idea's on how we can make more room in prisons didn't go down well.

Battle royal style competition? Winner gets the prison place?  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:09 am
Rellik San

You mean actually executing the people who have commited heinous crimes?

It's almost time for me to get going. ~_~ Work and all that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:14 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Maybe for theives and wife beaters.

But it was more line up all the murderers, ***** and rapists, single file, one armour piercing bullet.  

Rellik San
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:15 am
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

But it was more line up all the murderers, ***** and rapists, single file, one armour piercing bullet.

That's a good way to save on ammo.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:16 am
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

But it was more line up all the murderers, ***** and rapists, single file, one armour piercing bullet.[/quote
You do know that would result i a mass cull of the chavs right..... hang on, I'm somehow failing to see the moral dilema putting it that way...

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:17 am
Well I'm off to the dull tedium of taking people's money in exchange for items, dully solciciting credit cards, and getting heaps of verbal abuse on occasion.... in other words, being a department store cashier.

*Waves* Have a good day.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games