Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:52 pm
Oh, I hope you have fun there.

When it burn it smeeled like you, but it schorced and looked a lot like me  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:54 pm
IY_and_MCR
Oh, I hope you have fun there.

When it burn it smeeled like you, but it schorced and looked a lot like me

We're planning on going to see "Epic Movie" To hopefully get a good laugh.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:58 pm
*waves* Bye bye Bell-bell.
Night night IY.

Hope you both take care. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:00 pm
Night luri, you to

Sweet dreams are madeof this  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:11 am
It's morning.... whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:18 am
Afternoon. ^^  

Rellik San
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:19 am
Rellik San
Afternoon. ^^

It's not fair, your side of the pond gets everything first.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:21 am
lurichan
Rellik San
Afternoon. ^^

*laughs* we have to pay for it though, everything's about twice as expensive here >.< I swear we'd get a tax on sunlight if there as enough of it to be able to charge for xd  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:28 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Rellik San
Afternoon. ^^

*laughs* we have to pay for it though, everything's about twice as expensive here >.< I swear we'd get a tax on sunlight if there as enough of it to be able to charge for xd

*lol* There are days I do wish we had your taxes just so we could have your health care system. -_-*Though I am grateful to not have to pay a telly tax.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:33 am
lurichan

*lol* There are days I do wish we had your taxes just so we could have your health care system. -_-*Though I am grateful to not have to pay a telly tax.

People get ungrateful for it though, they forget that the government doesn't *have* to provide everyone with a fair healthcare system *sigh* though, some parts of it are questionable, too many people get infected with other stuff when they go in  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:36 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

People get ungrateful for it though, they forget that the government doesn't *have* to provide everyone with a fair healthcare system *sigh* though, some parts of it are questionable, too many people get infected with other stuff when they go in

Or you don't get seen for hours, I went in with possible severe head trauma (i collapsed in college and struck my head on the corner of a reinforced concrete post when I fell) But no, I was fine... after the 3 hour wait in A&E.

When I went back to college the next day, I say how big a chunk was missing off the pillar, you could actually see the steel girder.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:37 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

That's not encouraging to hear...^^* I suppose that the more instutionalized the health care system becomes, the less people actually care about the well being of their patients. ~_~  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:51 am
Rellik San

Or you don't get seen for hours, I went in with possible severe head trauma (i collapsed in college and struck my head on the corner of a reinforced concrete post when I fell) But no, I was fine... after the 3 hour wait in A&E.

When I went back to college the next day, I say how big a chunk was missing off the pillar, you could actually see the steel girder.

Just three hours? Try Leicester Royal Infirmiry, it's the only A&E in the whole of the county, there's two other hospitals but don't have A&E services. 3 hours is how long you have to wait on a good day. I once had to wait 10 hours to be seen by a doctor whilst having as asthama attack. It took them almost an hour to get me oxygen and a nebuliser. Even then they put the concentration of oxygen far too high and could have made my attack worse stare but that's what you get for overstreaching a department.

Pity the poor sods that had to work there when they had "black monday" 5 heart attacks and 3 strokes in the same day eek

lurichan
That's not encouraging to hear...^^* I suppose that the more instutionalized the health care system becomes, the less people actually care about the well being of their patients. ~_~

It's more that it's underfunded. the cleanliness of the wards went down the swanny when Thatcher outsourced the cleaning contracts to companies. the ones that bid the lowest to clean the wards got the contract. So obviously corners were cut. Now when you go in for a broken hip you come out with MRSA stare  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:54 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Just three hours? Try Leicester Royal Infirmiry, it's the only A&E in the whole of the county, there's two other hospitals but don't have A&E services. 3 hours is how long you have to wait on a good day. I once had to wait 10 hours to be seen by a doctor whilst having as asthama attack. It took them almost an hour to get me oxygen and a nebuliser. Even then they put the concentration of oxygen far too high and could have made my attack worse stare but that's what you get for overstreaching a department.

Pity the poor sods that had to work there when they had "black monday" 5 heart attacks and 3 strokes in the same day eek

lurichan

It's more that it's underfunded. the cleanliness of the wards went down the swanny when Thatcher outsourced the cleaning contracts to companies. the ones that bid the lowest to clean the wards got the contract. So obviously corners were cut. Now when you go in for a broken hip you come out with MRSA stare

Ugh...the evils of outsourcing. ~_~ But of course if you ask for better quality in the health system, that means more money comes out of your pocket before you can even hope for something decent. sweatdrop  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:58 am
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

lurichan

Ugh...the evils of outsourcing. ~_~ But of course if you ask for better quality in the health system, that means more money comes out of your pocket before you can even hope for something decent. sweatdrop

Yep after all its not like we have enough with supporting politicians '500,000' a year wage and a bunch of German immigrants that live in a palace.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games