Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:25 pm

Or, How are you, Ed?

Frightened on the iside
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:31 pm

Mas o menos... ¿y usted?

(Neither good nor bad... and you?)

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:26 am

SHOW ME THE GAIA GOLD!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:29 am

Macabre_Cogitation
SHOW ME THE GAIA GOLD!

wahmbulance X wahmbulance

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:01 pm

lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
SHOW ME THE GAIA GOLD!

?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:37 pm

Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
SHOW ME THE GAIA GOLD!

?

I was thinking of Family Feud when they used to go "Show me ____" and sometimes the board would flip over and it would have that on it, and other times there would just be a red X and a buzzer noise. If the team got three red Xs then control would go to the other team. whee Yeah...I'm an old game show person.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:38 pm

'lo there luri my dear
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:40 pm

Isobel Bellamy
'lo there luri my dear

Hello, I read your rant. ^^* I do feel bad for your boyfriend. That is very unfair and unjust of them for force him to chop his locks.
How far did they make him cut it?

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:42 pm

In other news I had a few english old ladies check out in my line today. ^_^ They like me, and were praising me for being friendly. One of them called me "luv" and the other was trying to explain to me that it's normal (which I already knew). I had to pipe in that I have a few friends online. 3nodding I was embaressed because of being praised for being friendly. ^^*
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:42 pm

lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
'lo there luri my dear

Hello, I read your rant. ^^* I do feel bad for your boyfriend. That is very unfair and unjust of them for force him to chop his locks.

I'm not sure, I havn't seen it yet sad he says "short" .... I'm dreading how short "short" is...

though that trauma's been overshadowed by another, I've formarly severed ties with a very bad piece of karma that's been limpiting onto my for entirely too long. It felt good to vent xd

How's you hun?

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:46 pm

Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
'lo there luri my dear

I'm not sure, I havn't seen it yet sad he says "short" .... I'm dreading how short "short" is...

though that trauma's been overshadowed by another, I've formarly severed ties with a very bad piece of karma that's been limpiting onto my for entirely too long. It felt good to vent xd

How's you hun?

Aww, I hope it's still at least below the ears. I hope against hope he got to at least keep shoulder length.

Should I ask about the bad karma part?

I had to cut myself short when talking to the old ladies because I almost started to explain some of the british slang I know... and then promptly thought better of it. redface
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:49 pm

lurichan
Aww, I hope it's still at least below the ears. I hope against hope he got to at least keep shoulder length.

I had to cut myself short when talking to the old ladies because I almost started to explain some of the british slang I know... and then promptly thought better of it. redface

Me too, I'm praying for the shoulder length sad

A 'friend' that kept lying to me and f@cking up my life, I'm much better off without that around me 3nodding

*laughs* lemmie guess, "bugger"? That gets Americans every time XD

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:58 pm

Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

Me too, I'm praying for the shoulder length sad

A 'friend' that kept lying to me and f@cking up my life, I'm much better off without that around me 3nodding

*laughs* lemmie guess, "bugger"? That gets Americans every time XD

That and a few more did come to mind. *nods*

I had to go sing a song for ceilisidhe... and got him to cut the cake-ie. *lol*
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:00 pm

lurichan

*laughs* I'd have thought bugger would be the worst for americans, they're all easily shocked and all rofl

Aw, a birthday? How old? *if it is, tell him happy b-day from meh 3nodding *

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:02 pm

Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

*laughs* I'd have thought bugger would be the worst for americans, they're all easily shocked and all rofl

Aw, a birthday? How old? *if it is, tell him happy b-day from meh 3nodding *

*lol* I think it's more funny when they import british shows and don't censor that because they don't know what it means. I'm not all that easily shocked though. ^^* I wonder why that is.......

He's 32 years old. 3nodding
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games