Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:25 pm
User Image

( Adopted HalfbloodFifth Year GryffindorSeeker ) xx

Sнe'ѕ α reвel, ѕнe'ѕ α ѕαιɴт
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕαlт oғ тнe eαrтн αɴd ѕнe'ѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ
                                                        Sнe'ѕ α reвel, vιɢιlαɴтe; Mιѕѕιɴɢ lιɴĸ oɴ тнe вrιɴĸ oғ deѕтrυcтιoɴ
                                                        Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe oɴe тнαт тнey cαll old 'wнαтѕнerɴαмe'
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕyмвol oғ reѕιѕтαɴce
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe'ѕ нoldιɴɢ oɴ мy нeαrт lιĸe α нαɴd ɢreɴαde

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Oooh, Mr. Gothic Vampiresen got the Vice Captain so he might as well schedule the try-outs in night time, Drew thought sarcastically. Just kidding. But really, she was already aware that Zach hated the sun but hey at least this would give him motivation to not be the last to come in try-outs. Giving him a congratulatory salute, Drew flew up to begin her snitch search.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iѕ ѕнe dreαмιɴɢ wнαт I'м тнιɴĸιɴɢ?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тнe мoтнer oғ αll вoмвѕ ɢoɴɴα deтoɴαтe?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тroυвle lιĸe I'м тroυвle?
                                                        Mαĸe ιт α doυвle, тwιѕт oғ ғαтe, or α мelody тнαт
                                                        Sнe ѕιɴɢѕ тнe revolυтιoɴ: Tнe dαwɴιɴɢ oғ oυr lιveѕ
                                                        Sнe вrιɴɢѕ тнιѕ lιвerαтιoɴ тнαт I jυѕт cαɴ'т deғιɴe
                                                        Well, ɴoтнιɴɢ coмeѕ тo мιɴd

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 17
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+7 for Catching, +7 for Spotting
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 13 (fail)

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:19 am
I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes and I slipped away

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ gryffindor │ fourth year

Cady reached the quaffle before Brianna and grabbed it, tucking the red ball under her arm and heading for the Red Team goals.

OOC:
Position: Gold Chaser
AC: 18
Mods: +6 Stealing, +4 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: 1/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

So many people have come and gone
Their faces fade as the years go by
Yet I still recall as I wander on
As clear as the sun in the summer sky

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Summer II rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Summer II

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 9:16 am
User Image
╔════════════════════════╗
Anasofía Celeste Montenegro
Third Year Gryffindor
╚════════════════════════╝

xFeeling: Excitement
xLocation: Practice Pitch
xWith: Gryffindor Team
xStatus: Single

When the Captain began speaking, Ana listened intently and nodded. Competition for beater was tough this year, so Ana had to start strong from the gate. Taking to the air as soon as the game began, Ana searched for and spotted a bludger. She raced to it and reared her bat back, smacking it at Gold team chaser Cadence.

Out of Character: {...}

Red Team Beater
Aiming: Cadence
AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 Swing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
Total Roll:11 {Miss}
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 1:39 pm
SORRY FOR MY LACK OF FORMAT I AM BEHIND AS ALWAYS.

Aine Ellis-Hall ~ Sixth Year ~ Gryffindor

When the game began, Aine took off. She wasn't ready for the toss up, but when Cady came away with the ball, she chased after her, reaching out to steal it back.

Position: Red Chaser
Modifiers: +8 steal/throw
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: 14
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC steal/throw
-/3
0-0

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 1:40 pm
SORRY FOR MY LACK OF FORMAT I AM BEHIND AS ALWAYS

Kory Whitethorne ~ Fourth Year ~ Gryffindor

Kory took flight. She looked around, before aiming at Anasofia. She wasn't going to let the beaters wreck her team.

Position: Gold Beater
AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 to swings
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Final Roll: 20
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to hit
Below a natural 3 hit self
Above 15 to save.
0-0

Summer II

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 1:42 pm
SORRY FOR MY LACK OF FORMAT I AM BEHIND AS ALWAYS

Aria Cornett ~ Third Year ~ Gryffindor

Aria was ready to play. She took off and began searching for the snitch. Maybe she'd catch it during tryouts this year!

Position: Seeker
Modifiers: +4 spot/catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
Final Roll: 24
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
19+ to spot
22+ to catch
0-0  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:18 pm
I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes and I slipped away

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ gryffindor │ fourth year

Cady dodged a bludger from Ana and then evaded Aine as she continued towards the goals.

OOC:
Mods: +6 Stealing, +4 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: 2/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

So many people have come and gone
Their faces fade as the years go by
Yet I still recall as I wander on
As clear as the sun in the summer sky

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:41 pm
User Image

Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,

Drew sighed to keep her cool on check, no way she was gonna get pissy in this game. So, she flew up to the air to get a better view.

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx

Final Roll : 18 (fail)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:45 pm
User Image

( Nordic HalfbloodSecond Year GryffindorMetamorphagus ) xx

I ɢoт α ғeelιɴɢ ιɴѕιde тнαт I cαɴ'т doмeѕтιcαтe
                                                        Iт doeѕɴ'т wαɴɴα lιve ιɴ α cαɢe
                                                        A ғeelιɴɢ тнαт I cαɴ'т нoυѕeвreαĸ
                                                        Aɴd I'м yoυrѕ 'тιl тнe eαrтн
                                                        Sтαrтѕ тo crυмвle αɴd тнe нeαveɴѕ roll αwαy
                                                        I'м ѕтrυɢɢlιɴɢ тo eхιѕт wιтн yoυ αɴd wιтнoυт yoυ, yeαн
                                                        I'м jυѕт α ғυll тαɴĸ αwαy ғroм ғreedoм, ѕpιтғιre!

Donner frowned when Cadence seemed unstoppable at the pitch, but that sure didn't stop him from reaching out his hand and trying to steal the ball from her.

I'м ѕιғтιɴɢ тнroυɢн тнe ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd
                                                        Looĸιɴɢ тнroυɢн pιeceѕ oғ вroĸeɴ нoυrɢlαѕѕ
                                                        Tryιɴɢ тo ɢeт ιт αll вαcĸ, pυт ιт вαcĸ тoɢeтнer
                                                        Aѕ ιғ тнe тιмe нαd ɴever pαѕѕed
                                                        I ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy, ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт wαɴт тo leт yoυ вreαĸ мy вrαιɴ
                                                        Aɴd I cαɴ'т ѕeeм тo ɢeт α ɢrιp, ɴo мαттer нow I lιve wιтн ιт!

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2040-41xx

Position : Red Team Chaser
                                                        AC : 13
                                                        Modifiers : Scoring (+3), Steal (+1)
                                                        Special Skills : Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                        Lives : O O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 19 (steal!)

To Goals : 0/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:49 pm
User Image

( Nordic HalfbloodSecond Year GryffindorMetamorphagus ) xx

I ɢoт α ғeelιɴɢ ιɴѕιde тнαт I cαɴ'т doмeѕтιcαтe
                                                        Iт doeѕɴ'т wαɴɴα lιve ιɴ α cαɢe
                                                        A ғeelιɴɢ тнαт I cαɴ'т нoυѕeвreαĸ
                                                        Aɴd I'м yoυrѕ 'тιl тнe eαrтн
                                                        Sтαrтѕ тo crυмвle αɴd тнe нeαveɴѕ roll αwαy
                                                        I'м ѕтrυɢɢlιɴɢ тo eхιѕт wιтн yoυ αɴd wιтнoυт yoυ, yeαн
                                                        I'м jυѕт α ғυll тαɴĸ αwαy ғroм ғreedoм, ѕpιтғιre!

Donner yelled, "Sike!" when he narrowly stole the quaffle from Cadence. However, he was sure that she'll be chasing him a millisecond later. That being said, "Brianna, catch!" He passed the ball to the blonde girl.

I'м ѕιғтιɴɢ тнroυɢн тнe ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd
                                                        Looĸιɴɢ тнroυɢн pιeceѕ oғ вroĸeɴ нoυrɢlαѕѕ
                                                        Tryιɴɢ тo ɢeт ιт αll вαcĸ, pυт ιт вαcĸ тoɢeтнer
                                                        Aѕ ιғ тнe тιмe нαd ɴever pαѕѕed
                                                        I ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy, ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт wαɴт тo leт yoυ вreαĸ мy вrαιɴ
                                                        Aɴd I cαɴ'т ѕeeм тo ɢeт α ɢrιp, ɴo мαттer нow I lιve wιтн ιт!

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( i edited because i realize that it's written "Gold Team" for Donner when he's supposed to be "Red Team" sorry ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2040-41xx

Position : Red Team Chaser
                                                        AC : 13
                                                        Modifiers : Scoring (+3), Steal (+1)
                                                        Special Skills : Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                        Lives : O O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 19 (steal!)

To Goals : 1/3

kiska166

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 9:03 pm
Hey, so there's something else I want to say
I've got this new song
And it's the only one I want to play
Makes me want to dance
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Fιƒтн Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi finished her stretches before being called to order and clapping accordingly when their vice captain was announced before climbing on her broom and shooting off after Cadence. She followed behind her for support which was apparently needed as a bludger was sent after the girl and then the quaffle was stolen. She made an abrupt turn and went after Donner to steal it back.

Quote:

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 shoot
Roll: ~
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔]

Last weekend, I was out at this new place
Dancing with friends but the music was so-so
Suddenly, everyone started to jump
Played your new song it's like nothing I've heard before

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 9:09 pm
Well you're walkin' and a talkin'
And a movin' and a groovin'
And a hippin' and a hoppin'
And a pickin' and a boppin'
Those bods are being bad
You better take a stand
You gonna wake up that thing in your hand

ƧЄƇƠƝƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƦЄƧЄƦƔЄ ƁЄƛƬЄƦ

Jack clapped along with the rest when Zach was announced as vice captain (kinda weird but a good weird) before jumping on his broom and going after a bludger. He saw Donner steal the quaffle from his current teammate and decided that he'd make a good first target.

Position: Gold Beater
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Hit, +3 to Catch
Final Roll: 22 (hit)
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Julian Galaksylph

You're looking all around
There is trouble to be found
Make sure when you find it you get to say it loud
Gotta code three
Need back up
Bring me
My bright pink fluro jacket

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 7:51 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lions Abound
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I will make the team!

London watched Gabby choose her new VC, Zach, and he shrugged as he clapped. It didn't matter much to him who was in charge, so long as they noticed he was the best beater candidate on the pitch. When teams were announced, the boy donned a sly grin, knowing it was going to be good. He took to the air and let the action get started, watching his teammates for any sign of distress. As soon as Jack sent a bludger off toward one of the Chasers, Londy darted in. Trying to save Donner would be good practice. He swung back, hoping to hit Jack with his own bludger.

Red Team Beater
AC: 15
Modifiers: +3 {Hitting}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:12 {Failed!}
Aiming At:{Jackson}
Saving:{Donner}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Summer II rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:15 am
User Image
Anasofía Celeste Montenegro
Third Year Gryffindor

xFeeling: Excitement
xLocation: Practice Pitch
xWith: Gryffindor Team
xStatus: Single

Ana felt the bludger hit her before she heard it, the metal ball smashing into the soft tissue of her back. She growled and looked for the source. Gotcha. She saw another bludger about to hit Donner, so she ignored her pain and dove for it, swinging to hit it away, towards Kory.

Out of Character: {...}

Red Team Beater
Aiming: Kory
Modifiers: +4 Swing -1
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
Total Roll:17 {Saved but not hit}
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:37 am
User Image

Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,

No seeker on her tail aside from Cornett? Good. That's a good advantage, Drew thought. She pushed her broom to a higher speed as long as she still has time for the search.

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx

Final Roll : 13 (fail)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games