Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:04 am
Disturbed Otaku
Please adjust your bug increase back to the 1500 that it was at the time of approval. We do not appreciate changing profiles after they have been approved. Please be advised that a warning my be issued for this offense if the situation is not rectified. Thank you and have a good day.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:15 am
Azeiel The Fallen
Disturbed Otaku
Please adjust your bug increase back to the 1500 that it was at the time of approval. We do not appreciate changing profiles after they have been approved. Please be advised that a warning my be issued for this offense if the situation is not rectified. Thank you and have a good day.

That was before it had actually been approved. The change had just been missed. I'll go fix it though.  

Disturbed Otaku

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:18 am
Disturbed Otaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Disturbed Otaku

That was before it had actually been approved. The change had just been missed. I'll go fix it though.
Im not saying the increase is unacceptable simply let your approver know so that they can sign off on the changes. We have had a history of people doing things like this for the wrong reasons and I do apologize for having to call it out here.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:57 am
Azeiel The Fallen
Disturbed Otaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Disturbed Otaku

Im not saying the increase is unacceptable simply let your approver know so that they can sign off on the changes. We have had a history of people doing things like this for the wrong reasons and I do apologize for having to call it out here.

No it's very understandable. That's my own fault for not letting him know. Uh, while we're changing things I might as well say I done effed up. Originally the bow was gonna be the bow but I changed it last minute for some dumb reason.

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Akemi Aburame
Nickname: N/A

Birthdate: March 18

Height: 5'8''
Weight: 120 lbs

Nindo: "Finding beauty in this flawed world is more fun and exciting than a boring, flawless perfection. The privileged can keep their perfect lives for all I care."
Personality: Akemi is rarely serious when she isn't on a mission or fighting an enemy. She is playful and a bit of a joker with her friends. Quiet and reserved with most everyone else as is normal for an Aburame (although she enjoys grossing people out with her insects). She enjoys a good spar, and is surprisingly quite vicious towards her enemies. Akemi is modest abour her abilities, knowing her limitations well and despising arrogance and overconfidence above anything else.

Akemi has a strange obsession with lemon flavored lollipops.

Village: Kirigakure
First Class: Bukijutsu
Second Class: Bloodline

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Aburame Clan

Chakra Pool: 265
Stamina Pool: 255
Bugs: 2,000
Chakra Element: Fuuton/Suiton
Chakra Color: Gold
Chakra Materialization: Her chakra manifests as a cocoon around her body, eventually bursting and turning into two wings on her back.

Strengths:
• Adept at all ranges of combat
• Tracking
• Stealth
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Fire
• Can burn through chakra and stamina very quickly
Fears:
• FIRE!
• Losing a friend
• Spiders

Class Disciplines :
• Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques one (1) post faster.
• Learn Bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• I Like Bugs: At the price of not being able to learn Genjutsu Akemi starts off with 2,000 bugs more than usual for an Aburame.
• More Firepower!: Gets 10 additional Ninjutsu slots.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 15
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Steel Bow (yes they exist)
Weapon Range: 4 ft
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Weapon Location: Sealed in her bandana. The arrows are sealed in the bow itself.

Summoning Type: N/A
Summon Sage: No
Pacts: None

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Steel Bow
• Smoke Pellets x15
• Bag Insect Hive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Suiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
{Style name here}
{Style name here}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬Akemi's mother comes from a far off land. Her father was an Aburame from Konohagakure. Now how the hell did Akemi end up in Kiri then? That's a sad story.

When Akemi's mother was sold into slavery (a practice that is not uncommon in her land), she was one of the lucky ones who, when being transported to who would be her new master through the forests near Konoha, was saved by a nearby group of shinobi. One of those shinobi was Akemi's father. The two quickly fell in love and married.

The three of them were a happy family... until Kirigakure kidnapped her, along with many others who had rate bloodlines. Kiri was jealous.

Akemi's parents were murdered, her memory of them wiped, and she became a Genin of Kirigakure. To this day, she feels like there is something that is missing. Something important that she forgot. Especially when she looks at the bandana that she doesn't know once belonged to her mother...

Disturbed Otaku

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:59 am
Disturbed Otaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Disturbed Otaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Disturbed Otaku

No it's very understandable. That's my own fault for not letting him know. Uh, while we're changing things I might as well say I done effed up. Originally the bow was gonna be the bow but I changed it last minute for some dumb reason.

User Image

Nindo: "Finding beauty in this flawed world is more fun and exciting than a boring, flawless perfection. The privileged can keep their perfect lives for all I care."
Personality: Akemi is rarely serious when she isn't on a mission or fighting an enemy. She is playful and a bit of a joker with her friends. Quiet and reserved with most everyone else as is normal for an Aburame (although she enjoys grossing people out with her insects). She enjoys a good spar, and is surprisingly quite vicious towards her enemies. Akemi is modest abour her abilities, knowing her limitations well and despising arrogance and overconfidence above anything else.

Chakra Materialization: Her chakra manifests as a cocoon around her body, eventually bursting and turning into two wings on her back.

Strengths:
• Tracking
• Stealth
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Fire
Fears:
• FIRE!
• Losing a friend
• Spiders

Class Disciplines :
• Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
• I Like Bugs: At the price of not being able to learn Genjutsu Akemi starts off with 2,000 bugs more than usual for an Aburame.

Missions Complete:

Limitations:

Weapon Location: Sealed in her bandana. The arrows are sealed in the bow itself.

• Steel Bow
• Smoke Pellets x15
• Bag Insect Hive

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Suiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
{Style name here}
{Style name here}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬Akemi's mother comes from a far off land. Her father was an Aburame from Konohagakure. Now how the hell did Akemi end up in Kiri then? That's a sad story.

When Akemi's mother was sold into slavery (a practice that is not uncommon in her land), she was one of the lucky ones who, when being transported to who would be her new master through the forests near Konoha, was saved by a nearby group of shinobi. One of those shinobi was Akemi's father. The two quickly fell in love and married.

The three of them were a happy family... until Kirigakure kidnapped her, along with many others who had rate bloodlines. Kiri was jealous.

Akemi's parents were murdered, her memory of them wiped, and she became a Genin of Kirigakure. To this day, she feels like there is something that is missing. Something important that she forgot. Especially when she looks at the bandana that she doesn't know once belonged to her mother...

Alright your bugs are good but the weapon is a no go. Only because sealing a weapon into things and subsequently the arrows is an actual jutsu which you would need to be able to do that, cause technically if i approved it now you wouldnt be able to use it until you learned said jutsu XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:28 am
Disturbed Otaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Disturbed Otaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Disturbed Otaku

User Image

Strengths:
• Tracking
• Stealth
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Fire
Fears:
• FIRE!
• Losing a friend
• Spiders

Class Disciplines :
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:

Missions Complete:

Limitations:

• Steel Bow
• Smoke Pellets x15
• Bag Insect Hive

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Suiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
{Style name here}
{Style name here}

Don't mind Azzy, but I Like More Bugs can not be approved. Your count is way to high in your attempt to avoid alternate titles. With what you are saccing, we can only grant 1000 bugs at most.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:29 am
Azeiel The Fallen
Disturbed Otaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Disturbed Otaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Disturbed Otaku

User Image

Bugs: 1,000

Strengths:
• Tracking
• Stealth
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Fire
Fears:
• FIRE!
• Losing a friend
• Spiders

Class Disciplines :
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
• I Like Bugs: At the price of not being able to learn Genjutsu Akemi starts off with 1,000 bugs more than usual for an Aburame.

Missions Complete:

Limitations:

• Steel Bow
• Smoke Pellets x15
• Bag Insect Hive

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Suiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
{Style name here}
{Style name here}

Alright your bugs are good but the weapon is a no go. Only because sealing a weapon into things and subsequently the arrows is an actual jutsu which you would need to be able to do that, cause technically if i approved it now you wouldnt be able to use it until you learned said jutsu XD

User Image

Strengths:
• Tracking
• Stealth
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Fire
Fears:
• FIRE!
• Losing a friend
• Spiders

Class Disciplines :
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:

Missions Complete:

Limitations:

Weapon Location: Bow abd quiver are strapped to her back, just above her bag that contains a hive of ger insects.

• Steel Bow
• Smoke Pellets x15
• Bag Insect Hive

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Suiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
{Style name here}
{Style name here}

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:38 am
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
Full Name: Shou Yoshida

Birthdate: 3/14

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 152lbs.

Nindo: "We're all we've got."
Personality: Complex, just like every fleshed-out human being, but that sounds like a cop out doesn't it? Shou is a decent person, or at least he tries to be, being courteous, charming, affable and all things synonymous with those three adjectives. He's charitable and patient, attempts to be wise, loyal and understanding. Beyond his bland 'nice-guy' personality, he's got a few outstanding personality traits. He's charismatic, able to sway others with words as easily as breathing. Secondly, he's ambitious. Ruthlessly so, but it's all for the betterment of his fellow countrymen. Lastly, he's pragmatic and practical, as redundant as that might sound. If he does have a personality flaw, though, it's his anger. Once it takes hold, it happens to fester. It may not explode immediately, but when his fuse finally burns out, boy does the s**t go down.

First Class: Ninjutsu
Discipline: Elemental Dual Wielder
Second Class: Medical
Discipline: Medical License

Bloodline:
Integrity: +1 PA, +15 chakra/stamina a rank, +2 custom slots

Chakra Pool: 515 cp ( Integrity bonus [+15 per rank], rank ups [+25 from nin, +25 from medical], Elemental Dual Wielder bonus [+10] )
Stamina Pool: 135 sp ( Integrity bonus [+15 per rank], rank ups [+15 from nin, +15 from medical] )
Chakra Element: Doton, Suiton
Chakra Color: Sea-foam Green
Chakra Materialization: Flickers around his hands.

Strengths:
• Charm: Shou is likable, and works it to his advantage. It's easy to listen to him, and Shou makes it a very alluring prospect to want to befriend him.
• Balance: Shou believes that, while specializing isn't something to sneer at, a general competence in most, if not all, areas is the key to victory. He's adept at genjutsu, bukijutsu, as well as ninjutsu and eiseijutsu. His only area of ineptitude being, of course, taijutsu.
• Intelligence: Shou has shown that he is both intelligent and perceptive, possessing a keen mind and the ability to use it. A good memory, an eye for detail, and a lot of wit gives him a far better weapon than anything he could physically acquire.
• Ambition: Unlike some, Shou is willing to go the extra mile to see his ambitions realized. He'll take a knife to the gut and do his best to ignore it if it will help him realize his dreams.
Weaknesses:
• His ambitions can get the better of him.
• Taijutsu isn't his strongest suit. If he's armed, he's fine, but he's less-than-stellar when it comes to unarmed combat.
• Shou is rather prideful. His pride can blind him to more practical options.
• Shou tends to hold grudges even when it would be impractical to do so, chalk it up to emotions.
Fears:
• Failing the people he admires or respects.
• Being eaten alive.
• Living a regretful life.

Class Disciplines :
Elemental Dual Wielder: Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements. ( At genin rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for both Katon and Suiton techniques. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion. )
Medical license[: The user is much more adept at utilizing items during combat. The user gains 2 free custom items, one at Chunnin and one at jounin. These items must be associated and utilized medical abilities. Additionally, they gain a -5 chakra cost to all techniques.
Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu two (2) posts faster.
• Learn Medical techniques two (2) post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Well Rounded: One additional bukijutsu slot.
• Stealth Specialist: Shou, despite his insistence that one be well-rounded, has chosen to specialize in stealth. [ disguise and sense-obscuring/dulling techniques are more effective, jutsu used under these conditions are more difficult to detect ]
• Medical Prodigy: Ten [ 10 ] extra Eiseijutsu slots.

Ryo: 両{Money} 0
AC: 2500 AC

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 14
• Doton : : 00 / 14
• Suiton : : 00 / 14
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 23

Weapon Type: Ninjato
Weapon Range: 24in.
Weapon Weight: One pound.
Weapon Location: Back holster.

Summon Sage: N/A
Pacts: N/A

• Chunin Flak Jacket
• Special Cigarettes
• 2x disposable lighters
• Travel Journal [Extremely Durable!]
• x3 small pencils
• Fifteen Kunai
• Fifteen Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Suiton

Eiseijutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Juurai Toorima}

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

{Locked Style name here}
• {D-rank} + {Training Link}
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
{D-rank Slots}
• {Stage progression / technique learned} + {Training Link}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Shou was born in Kiri. He later became a Chunin after graduating from the Academy and wasting his time. I'm terrible at biographies.

Looks good to me. Good to go!  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:26 pm
Disturbed Otaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Disturbed Otaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Disturbed Otaku

User Image

Bugs: 1,000

Strengths:
• Tracking
• Stealth
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Fire
Fears:
• FIRE!
• Losing a friend
• Spiders

Class Disciplines :
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
• I Like Bugs: At the price of not being able to learn Genjutsu Akemi starts off with 1,000 bugs more than usual for an Aburame.

Missions Complete:

Limitations:

• Steel Bow
• Smoke Pellets x15
• Bag Insect Hive

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Suiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
{Style name here}
{Style name here}

User Image

Strengths:
• Tracking
• Stealth
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Fire
Fears:
• FIRE!
• Losing a friend
• Spiders

Class Disciplines :
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:

Missions Complete:

Limitations:

Weapon Location: Bow abd quiver are strapped to her back, just above her bag that contains a hive of ger insects.

• Steel Bow
• Smoke Pellets x15
• Bag Insect Hive

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Suiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
{Style name here}
{Style name here}

Again: Two thousand bugs is two alternative title's worth for the amount of genjutsu you'd turn in for it. The profile will not be accepted with a two thousand bug surplus.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image
Full Name: Shi Seikatsu
Nickname: The Monk
Birthdate: February 12th

Height: 6 Feet 3 Inches
Weight: 160 Pounds

Nindo: "For every action, there will be an equal and opposite reaction.”
Personality: He is generally pretty calm, polite, and nice. Even in battle this seems to be the way he is. However, sometimes something snaps in him and he becomes almost a completely different person. Rude, mean, etc, are all personality traits of this almost bipolar switch of emotions.

Village: Sunagakure
First Class: Ninjutsu
Second Class: Ninjutsu

Bloodline: Combo Kekkai Genkai – Kuton and Koton [Approval]
Chakra Pool: 570
Stamina Pool: 70
Chakra Element: Lightning, Wind, and Fire.
Chakra Color: Black and White
Chakra Materialization: It appears as a tao that is continuously spinning around him.

Strengths:
• Two Combo Kekkai Genkai's
• Able to go from long distance to short distance combat
Weaknesses:
• Hyoton or Hari mirrors/glass
• Koton abilites are weaker in the dark
Fears: 
• The world becoming completely out of balance
• Dying

Class Disciplines : 
• Elemental Dual Wielder: Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements. ( At genin rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for both Katon and Suiton techniques. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion. )

Reductions: 
• Learns Ninjutsu [2] posts faster.
• Learns Raiton [2] posts faster.
• Learns Katon [1] posts faster.
• Learns Fuuton [1] post faster.
• Learns Kuton [2] posts faster.
• Learns Koton [2] posts faster.

Personal Attributes: 
• Adds one Taijutsu style and one Bukijutsu style (At the cost of 10 fuuton)
• Learns Bloodline Techniques [2] posts faster at the cost of having to learn Genjutsu [1] post slower.

Ryo: 両 0
Missions Complete: 

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06 
• Fuuton : : 00 / 2
• Katon : : 00 / 12
• Raiton : : 00 / 12
• Koton : : 00 / 06 (Not sure on this)
• Kuton : : 00 / 06 (Not sure on this)
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02 

Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 29.5 inches
Weapon Weight: 2.9 Pounds
Weapon Location:
• It is sheathed to the right of his waist.

Summoning Type: {Ex. Dogs, Bears, Slugs, etc.} {If none, remove summon section} 
Summon Sage: {Yes or No} 
Pacts: {Ex. Dogs: Pakkun, etc. Sages do not need to list pacts} 

• Shuriken x 5
• Kunai x 10

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only} 
• Kai [ Release ] 

Katon 
• 

Raiton
• 

Fuuton
• 

Koton  
• 

Kuton  
• 

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Hsing-I Pakua 
Stage 1

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Basai Bagua
Stage 1

Shi was born in the middle of no where and was left where he was born by his parents. However, he was lucky enough for a group of monks to find him while they were gathering food. They brought him to the temple in which they lived and started to raise the boy. It was around the age of ten that the monks realized that the boy had an ability to control chakra much like a shinobi. The monks brought the boy to their elder and asked what they should do with him. It was determined by their elder that he should be brought to sunagakure to be trained as a shinobi. However, they kept him for a few more years and then they lead the boy to Sunagakure. It was decided that the monk who found him would bring him to the Kazekage.

The monk brought him to the Kazekage and asked for the Kazekage at the time to keep the boy there and to let him train as a shinobi. The monks knew almost nothing of the way of ninjas and figured the best place to have him learn was in a village like this. Fortunately for Shi, the raikage agreed and he was enrolled into the academy in the short days that followed. Before the monk left, he gave Shi a sword to use.

Unfortunately he wasn't the best student but, he tried his best and that's all that mattered really. Shi took about three years to pass the academy and become a genin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|T r a i n i n g|├▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|M i s s i o n s|├▬

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:20 pm
User Image
Full Name: Suoh Dai
Nickname: The Monk

Birthdate: July 6th

Height: Five Foot - Nine Inches
Weight: One Hundred Fifty Five Pounds

Nindo: "Will Begets Change"
Personality: Suoh is a rather reserved person, choosing to focus on what will really matter five years from now as opposed to what will matter five minutes from now. He is a very non-confrontational person, and when forced into confrontation, tends to end it as quickly as possible by whatever means necessary. He prefers the calm state of mind as to the violent one, operating in the shadows to hide what must be done from those that do not want to see it.

Village: Mist
First Class: Genjutsu

Bloodline: Sharingan [To Copy] [Clarity]

Chakra Pool: 365
Stamina Pool: 135
Chakra Element: Katon and Suiton
Chakra Color: Blue
Chakra Materialization: Aura

Strengths:
• Perception: Suoh is able to perceive most of what does on around him over a very short amount of time, taking in many details at once. He is able to sort the relevant from the irrelevant and draw conclusions from details so obscure it would seem pointless to a passive observer. A shinobi is, after all, mostly a mental warrior.
• Cognition: As one of the most intelligent shinobi in his village, Suoh's imput is sought be even the more advanced of shinobi. He is able to take the deails he notices with his advanced perception and apply them to the situation he is currently in. His intelligence comes forward in its truest since when on the battlefield and his tactical genius shows itself.

Weaknesses:
• Dependence Upon Chakra: As a shinboi who uses many chakra based attacks, Suoh is particularly reliant on it. If someone were to drain him off it or make him use it to a high degree his offensive and defensive options becomes severely weakened
• Low Stamina: In contrast to his high chakra, Suoh's stamina is incredibly low for a man who knows both Taijutsu and Bukijutsu. He cannot, in his best day, go toe to toe with a man who his skilled in either of these fields and is, at best, mediocre.
Fears:
• Society: Suoh is very optimistic in regards to society, but there is a part within him that fears that society is spiraling out of control. That this world cannot be saved. That mans heart is too corrupted for redemption. That there is nothing he can do about it...
• Himself: Underneath his calm exterior is a primal urge to tear down the world. Inside the Uchiha is the Curse of Hatred, and that Hatred pushes him. It thrusts the desire to baptize the world in flames upon his soul, and it is of this version of himself that he is only truly afraid of.

Class Disciplines :
• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline.
Reductions:
• Learn genjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.
• Ninjutsu Mastery: Suoh has 10 more ninjutsu slots

Missions Complete:

Limitations:

• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 18
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 10

Weapon Type: Chinese Jade Sword
Weapon Range: Forty One Inches
Weapon Weight: Six Pounds
Weapon Location:
• Sheathed on his left hip

Summoning Type: Coming Soon!
Summon Sage: Coming Soon!
Pacts: Coming Soon!

• 5 Kunai w/ Explosive Tags Attached
• 5 Shuriken
• 3 Flash Bombs
• 2 Smoke Bombs
• 1 Windmill Shuriken [ Collapsible ]

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Suiton

Uchiha Clan

Korabo Training with:
• Xx Name, Xx Rank of Training

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Mirror Image

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Basai Bagua

Unbeknownst to most people there is a special section of the Kirkagure Ninja Academy devoted entirely to the advanced study of the world, both past and present. In this special academy the students there are instilled with a guiding set of morals to help lead the next generation of rank and file shinobi. They are taught the battles of the past and told of what was learned from those mistakes. Tactics, diplomacy and tact are all highly sought after traits for boys in this academy, and it was because of those trains that Suoh was selected. He did great in that area, but because of his clan was never fully trusted. His instructors knew of the Curse of Hatred and constantly checked over Suoh's shoulder for evidence of its existence in his heart. Unbeknownst to them, it was their teaching that caused its emergence. As he studied and was taught he began to see patterns in the world. Some new idea would come about only to bring about a new resistance and a new conflict. Every thesis that came about in this world would only bring about an anti-thesis. This cycle seemed to be unrelenting and constant, and it was with this goal in mind that the young Suoh dedicated his study: he will break the cycle.

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

{Locked Style name here}
• {D-rank} + {Training Link}
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
{D-rank Slots}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games