Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:46 pm
She laughs along with Psy, "You think that's funny, just picture the look on their faces when I call them by those names! rofl "  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:47 pm
*Laughs even harder as she pictures the look on each of their faces after hearing Kat open her mouth.* rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:53 pm
She calms down from laughing, "So, Psy....all these brothers....they're all single? No wives to help keep them in line?"

She goes back to finishing up her salad and sips her tea in between bites.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:56 pm
*Calms down and takes a sip of her tea.* Nope. No wives. It would do some of them some good to settle down. rolleyes I think they are all to busy or just haven't met the right woman yet. Or maybe they've met too many right women. rolleyes  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:01 pm
She snorts, "I'd say it was the latter, if I was gonna place any bets on it!"

She finishes her salad and lays her fork across the plate. Grabbing her tea, she sits back in the chair.

"So, are we talking a long engagement, or will this be a wedding that will happen as soon as we can plan it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:07 pm
I guess I would assume it would take a while to plan everything. I haven't really had a chance to talk to William about it yet. This is going to be a very big deal for my family and I've already warned him to expect it to be a large affair.

I'm not quite sure how to handle a few things. For example, I would think that he would be inviting Police Officers to the wedding and some of the guests on my side……well……lets just say they may be a bit concerned that the Police will be there. stressed Then there are going to be a select few of the more notorious kinds of people that will most likely send a representative to offer a gift in good faith. neutral

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to have a peaceful ceremony without any arrests or bloodshed. sweatdrop

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:10 pm
She sits and thinks for a moment.

"Well, what about if there was a small private ceremony at the church for only close friends and family? And then have a large reception? I'm sure you can talk to the governor about some "immunity" for these special guests you're speaking of."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:29 pm
*She thinks about that for a moment. That's a very good idea…one that really had not dawned on her.* That's a really good idea, Katana. A small private ceremony and then see if I can get a temporary thing set up for just that event. *Contemplates how she could pull something like that off.* User Image I'll have to talk to William and then think about how to make that happen.

*She finishes up her tea.* Well, should we go? User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:30 pm
She sets her empty glass down and then stands.

"Ready when you are.....you gonna let me drive us back to MW? xd "  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:33 pm
*Grins at Katana and hand over her keys.* Sure. User Image *Walks though the house and calls to Victor thanking him for lunch and that they were leaving. She takes Katana back out to the front where someone had pulled the Lamborghini off to the side. She gets into the passenger side of the car and waits for Katana.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:36 pm
She takes the keys and grins at Psy.

"I'm just glad that baby is a standard!" She follows Psy to the car and slides into the driver's seat, adjusting the seat a bit so she can reach the clutch and gas comfortably. After adjusting the mirrors, she buckles up and starts the car. As the engine purrs to life, she looks over at Psy and gives her another grin before they take off. Once they get on the main road, she guns it and away they go, a black streak zipping down the road.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:41 pm
*Just starting some of his rounds in Upper GGG, he is just about to round the corner in his squad car when he sees a black streak go whizzing past. He flips on his siren and goes after the black sports car.* wahmbulance evil  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image *Hears the siren and looks behind them.* OH CRAP! It's the cops! gonk You better pull over! gonk stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:43 pm
She sees the lights in the rear view mirror, and as tempted as she is to outrun the patrol car, she goes ahead and pulls over.

"Are you friggin kidding me? There's NEVER cops out here! The ONE time I get to let loose with an Italian sportscar and I'm getting pulled over?! stressed "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:48 pm
*Pulls behind the vehicle and gets out of the car. He goes up to the car and taps the window.* License and registration, please. Do you have any idea how fast you were…… eek *He sees that Katana and Psyzapp are in the car.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games