Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:42 am
User Image"Well that's good that no one has been seriously injured." *She said the with an serious with a tone in her voice. Thinking of what had just happened with James and possibly Kamalia too.* "I'm sure something will happen, eventually, it always does. It might be good it may not be, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I didn't mean that to rhyme." *Professor Aurora said to Madame Lavande.*

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image

Takes one last sip of Juice before standing up!
I'm heading out. I'll work on that potion later on tonight and give it to you once done! Starts noticing people talking weird and backwords. Chuckles before exiting the Great Hall with a small smirk on face!

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:50 pm

*exits with you to the real fun in the common room*
"hmmpf i wonder what you have planned for the revenge shall be interesting"
((ooc send any ideas you have so i can go with them or so i can rp accordingly))

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image

Smirks. We'll see. I still have to get up with Summer on it. Although i do have an idea in mind. As the doors close behind us an uproar begins in the Great Hall with everyone trying to speak but it's all coming out backwards.

(k I will.)

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:51 am

*laughs at the chaos that me and kamilia have made*
"kamilia it better be a good prank i dont mind any prank as long as its a good one if its not funny to more than 2 people then its not good enough especially after the things i did"

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:56 am
User Image    A House-Elf clothed in a strung-up potato sack quietly entered the Great Hall and began sweeping along the wall, trying not to disrupt anything or get in the way of any students or teachers currently eating. Mendle, the name of this House-Elf, worked his way around the hall with the tip of his little red tongue sticking out in concentration; a black metal dustpan, bewitched by elf magic, was moving along in front of him to collect any dust or scraps of food Mendle happened to sweep into it.
   After awhile, Mendle was working his way back across the long hall toward the archway: he had made a full circuit along the walls, and was currently sweeping between the remaining two house tables he had yet to do.
    When he reached the entrance to the Great Hall, Mendle bent down and picked up the dustpan that was now full, and left.

SleepyCitrus

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:59 pm
*enters the great hall after casting oblivate on one of the griffendors near the RoR*
*sits at slythering table and starts eating foods quickly*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walks into the Great Hall after writing a few notes up in the Library muttering to oneself.
Which ingredient was added to much. Takes a seat and fixes a plate. While eating slowly looks over notes and still mutters to self here and there.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

thomlina

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image

a short house elf entered the great hall carrying a mop and bucket. than she started washing the floors with a frown on her face. she really didn't like being a house elf but she couldn't get sorted till next term. than she said to herself one more term as a house elf one more term....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:37 pm
Looks around the Great Hall still thinking when coming up with another idea and quickly writes something down. Maybe if i add just a little potato skin to even it out.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:40 pm

*walks into the great hall as kamilia is eating and thinking of potions holding an ancient dust tome of magic with lots of locks and straps on it*
"hey kamilia i found something my father thought would be useful its an ancient book of potions and how to make them from the elves "
*hands book to kamilia*
"seeing as i taught you elven just say open in elven to open the locks*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:54 pm
Glance up when i hear my name be called Oh hey James. Listens to what he says before smiling. Oh thats pretty cool. Sure i'd love too.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:28 pm

(((oof hey kamilia how do you think this will affect the politics between elves and humans i just gave you elven magic and the language of the elves you are now capible of being able to enter my villiage through the portal and use it well also thats why you have a book with potions from the elves in your hands its to resemble the elvne magics that you would excell with has an idea ))
"*is attempting to install a new plot*
*sits down and begins eating a few grapes*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:54 pm

(I think it's ok but something tells me you are trying to start something.)

Glances suspiciously at James I'm kind of wondering if i should be more cautious around you. Looks down at book.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:40 pm

((ooc lols i was i was trying to start a plot twist cause im bored))
*continues to eat random foods*

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games