Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:10 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi laughed after all was said and done. "Well you wanted me to sing something. Why not promote your newest work...at least until mine is ready. Right?"

Narcissus had shoved him into a small corner of limelight and Michi actually enjoyed himself once he got over the butterflies. It was far easier to sing with friends than sing alone. Maybe that's why Narcissus had dragged him on stage tonight?

"Yeah, maybe its time to get off the stage. Besides. you've got still quite a bit to do tonight." He didn't mention what that was but they both knew it meant the vacation.

"Ok everyone! Break time for the band. Buy a few rounds of drinks and enjoy the bar!" yelled Yammi into the mic and people started to clap and then even before Michi knew it, he and Narcissus were getting drinks bought for them by several customers and sent over by a bar maid.

"Wow...that was fun. I can't believe how much fun I had." grinned Michi as he looked at all the drinks and note cards from customers. "Did you have a good time?"

Yammi walked over and smiled at Narcissus then turned around a chair and sat down on it. "Hey Narcissus, glad you could come. Ishi...well he's got all those contracts. We signed our part of it...me and the band. He said you'd be taking care of your half soon. I'm looking forward to hitting the road with a tour if we can somehow manage it. Glad your feeling better too. We were wondering what went on but most stuff has been hush hush."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grabbing one of the drinks, Akihiko downed about a third of it and smirked, "Yeah well... didn't want the paparazzi going all frantic over my accident." the man replied to Yammi, sitting down in a chair.
Though, not backwards like the guitarist.
"So the contracts... he'll um... probably have me sign them this week." he took a quick breath then delved in. "To tell you the truth, Yammi-san, I don't really remember a lot of things, because of the accident and all so... I really don't remember wanting to hire you guys. Don't get me wrong, you sound terrific and I'm certainly going to sign the papers. I can spot talent when I hear it but... well, I just figured it might be best if I let you in on the truth of the matter... especially if you're to be my band."
Okay, so Narcissus wasn't above telling someone what had happened.
Just... not everything that happened.
Glancing to Michi, Akihiko smirked. "Of course I'm having a good time. I'm getting drunk... singing... listening to some good music... what's not to like?" granted, he felt bruises coming on around his stomach and lower chest... but he figured the physical therapist would see those soon enough.
No doubt the man would want to give him a once over before bed... just to make sure his and Hiroki's fight hadn't damaged him too badly.
"So, you guys play here a lot I take it? Small venues, I mean."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:01 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Man...so that's what's been going on. Rough...shoot. I've known Ishi for a long time and well and I knew something was wrong but never guessed that. He pretty much said he wanted to make sure we'd all still fit after the Event. Went along with it because Ishi...well he was once my band's manager." He smirked then took a drag of his cigarette. "He worked his butt off for me and the crew. Got us our first good venues and helped us as much as he could when Indie went under. Can't blame him for not telling us out right though, he knows me too well. I'd been banging down your door asking how could you possibly forget me!" Of course, Yammi might have been teasing or maybe not!

"Alright, well I'm glad you're still willing to hook up with us. It's been a big break since Indie." Yammi said rather wistfully through a puff of smoke. Seemed like Indie was a faraway dream in the eyes of many people who had worked there.

"Ok, then I made a good choice." responded Michi as he downed another drink and then decided he better switch to water or soda so he'd not become drunk. He could feel a slight case of tipsy coming on and so he waved the bar maid down and got an order of fries and pizza for the table. He could at least afford things like that. This wasn't Luna!

"Yeah, the bar owner used to be a senior production manager at Indie. Lost most of his money in Indie and ended up running his father's bar after he couldn't find work. So yeah we come here and play. Mostly small venues nowadays yeah...we couldn't break in any bigger and no one wanted to touch us after Indie." Yammi sighed and pushed down his cigarette in the ashtray. "Should have made it long ago...well yeah, should have listened to Ishi earlier. But I guess that it all worked out in the end. He didn't forget about us."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Narcissus smirked slightly, taking a puff on his own cigarette. "Yeah well, you'd have had to get past my bodyguards who, coincidentally, are outside the bar now. We'll have to get some for you guys once the announcement goes public." he replied, flicking the ashes into an ashtray. "Izzy's been keeping a lot close to the vest in regards to me. Had a few issues... stalkers and the like... we didn't want to upset the media. You can understand."
Okay, so crazy rapist wasn't a stalker in a sense... but still... his drugged up experience wasn't something that the musician felt comfortable discussing with just anyone.

"So this... Indie... had a big impact on you guys and on Izzy, ne? He probably told me about it but... well... don't feel bad, Yammi-san. I can't remember anything about the last three months really so even Izzy got forgotten." Narcissus smirked slightly, "Least I didn't throw a phone at you."

He downed the rest of his drink, waving over the waitress and grabbing another. The man had plans to get plastered if he could.
"With my backing, you'll make it big now, no doubt. You'll be working for someone at the top." Akihiko couldn't help but smile and give a semi-toasting motion with his glass. "Here's to a successful tour... when it comes about, of course. I'm heading out on vacation with a bit with Izzy and another musician," he wasn't about to say who it was. "So maybe we'll have time to talk about a tour for when we get back. We... worked well together at the Event, ne? Hope I didn't work you too hard. I have a tendency to annoy backup bands."

Narcissus glanced to Michi and laughed, "Getting drunk already? Michi-kun, we need to work on your tolerance." he teased.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Oh boy...Bodyguards. Man they're gonna have it rough..." He grinned and took a beer as his next drink. "Yeah well, Ishi's like that. He's good with his stars. Its ok...wakaru."

"Indie..." Yammi took a swig of the beer. "Yeah, we all got our first breaks into the industry. If it hadn't gone bankrupt so dang fast. Ok maybe not so fast, Ishi saw it coming. I didn't believe him at the time, bright eyed then and rather well yeah full of myself. But Indie was really up and coming you know. As a company it was a comet at the time, picking up some fresh new artists. I thought we had traction. Things looked really good. Heck I even got an offer from Smash asking my band to defect but you know at the time I thought Indie was going to make it. Lots of broken dreams there."

"You forgot Ishi? Shoot...forgetting your manager is bad. At least, you remember your songs. God, I can't even think about that. What if I forgot how to play guitar." His face paled just a little as he took another drink and then fished out his cigarettes. Obviously a moment like that called for a ciggy.

"Hey being given this chance is more than any of us could have asked for. Still was so dang surprised when you walked into Jaz' Warehouse Man, I was like...'We are really playing with him?!' But yeah, after your vacation, let's talk about the plans for the future. Yep...a successful tour..." he clinked that glass and took a long drink.

"Nah...you're just wanting a good Event. Heck when you were out for the count, Jaz and I talked about it. We could have gone home and called it a day but...you had such big ideas and well Ishi...he'd never give up. So you know he believed in us. Hah...so I learned you're not hard to work with and Shou's assistant has you over a barrel for working one too hard. He and Shou are evil overlords!" Yammi laughed a little bit but a part of him was very serious when he had spoken. He really did believe in what they had done and all the work to get there.

Michi smiled a little, "I know...I know but my job isn't finished for the night." He knew that those bruises would be showing up soon. Yes, he had a feeling that the liquor probably was the only thing keeping a few sore muscles at bay.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Laughing, Akihiko moved his fedora just enough to let Yammi get a look at the scar.
Thankfully though, he wasn't facing the crowd so they didn't notice a thing.
"Yeah well, a doc cutting into your brain leaves a bit to be desired. Only reason I remember any of the songs from the Event," he spoke, replacing the hat perfectly. "Is because I helped Shou-san and Izzy cut the DVD today. First time I'd personally heard them." the musician took a drink, savoring the flavor for a moment. "That buisness about Indie... look, Yammi-san, I'm not going to lie to you about this because you've a right to know before you sign on. Ohayou's going through... a change right now. It may not be Ohayou anymore soon, just depends... but you'll still have a gig. I'll make sure it's in the contract."
He was talking about SMASH and the possible takeover. Akihiko wasn't so big a b*****d as to sign a group with such talent then just let Matsumoto get rid of them if he dug his claws into his grandfather's company. No... there would be a clear and obvious condition in the contract that, even in the event of a buyout or corporate takeover... Yammi's boys would still be under contract with the new board and chairman.
No matter what.
"It's all hush hush of course... only the top brass know about it... but I figured I'd let you know that if I sign someone... if I help someone get signed. They're going to keep their spot, even if the world comes to an end." he smirked slightly. "Besides... I like you. You're one of the few people I've ever meet that doesn't just beg me to rip your head off. That's certainly a plus." Narcissus winked before taking a long pull on his cigarette.
"Strangely, I haven't met this assistant... or rather don't remember meeting him. Shou-san on the other hand seems like he could be quite the handful and..." but suddenly Akihiko started laughing and looked over to Michi. "See now Yammi-san's going to think dirty things with what you just said." glancing to Yammi, the musician smirked. "I hope you wouldn't mind me coming by again sometime... singing a few songs? I feel like I don't get enough vocal practice outside of events and studio recording."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Man...that's really one hell of a scar there too. You serious? OH man...means we got to get together soon and...practice." Yammi for a moment realized that they were going to have to take some time to get in the groove together even if on this small venue things went ok, on a big one there was more to just hopping up and ripping out music

"Great. Seems like everywhere I go things are under fire. Man, I wish I could help. I don't want to see another good company like Indie go down like it did." he answered then continued to listen intently. Yammi got into the business side of things more since Indie fell. He had to. So knowing a bit more about the way the wind blew was important so he'd not fall prey to another case of contract hell.

"Ok just let me see the paper work if anything changes." he answered then nodded that he understood. "I hope those at the top are looking out for us. I mean I hope that Ohayou doesn't have to go through what we did." It all sounded way too familiar to Yammi but he'd not say anything of it at this time.

"Oh you met him several times. From stealing my cigs to re-seating Ishi in the first few rows. He gave you his personal tickets. But that man...he's like ninja! I swear I couldn't get a whole stick down before he'd pluck it from my lips! I'd have died had you not stepped in and got a small smoking area set up with him. Thanks buddy." he laughed and then leaned over his chair and finished the beer. "Oh? Just a handful? I would have expected a bit more but hey..."

Michi laughed and said, "Don't let Shou-san here that. You might end up eating your words."

"Sure, if we aren't playing here, were playing at Jaz's Warehouse. Just call...come by...any time. We're going to be playing a lot together in the future. We got to get in sync." But they had been in sync...before this had happened. But in Yammi's mind, they'd get right back there again...memories or not!

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:36 pm

"One of many scars... one of many." Akihiko replied with a laugh.
Sure, he was still in pain from his surgery at times... hell, there was still tension buildup from when he'd been kidnapped. It wasn't all the time, but it was there.
The bruises from that time had all but faded... replaced now by ones from Asato.
Then of course... there were scars that no one could really see...

"Look, Hiroki and I are working with a lot of lawyers and the like. We're going to fight tooth and claw to keep that from happening to Ohayou. I just felt you should know that the company's up against a rival right now, though I can't divulge who." Narcissus downed the rest of his drink, feeling light headed.
At least being semi-drunk kept him from feeling the pain of now bruised ribs.
Ribs that really just needed to get used to being bruised, he thought.

Nodding, Akihiko smirked, "Yeah, I'll have Izzy give you the papers if anything changes. As for this assistant... a ninja hmm? So, if he's a ninja... what does that make me when I can force him to change his policy?" he asked, laughing softly at the thought. "Musicians need their outlets before a show. It's natural. There are worse things we could do than smoke a few, ne?"

The man stood, feeling as if soon the drink might go to his head. Besides, Akihiko was starting to get a bit hungry.
A very rare thing for him.
Especially since he hadn't eaten anything much at all that day.
Drinking on an empty stomach... quickest way to drunk.

"What would a star be without being a handful? We all are... in our own little ways." Narcissus winked. "Most people think I'm a narcissistic b*****d who's spoiled beyond belief. I'd call myself a handful any day." the musician laughed. "But yeah... I look forward to practice... a few sessions at the studio. Maybe my place. It's got a studio that would be a helluva lot more comfortable than the ones at Ohayou. We'll have to set it up, Yammi-san. But now... I better let you guys get back to entertaining this crowd." he teased, offering a slight salute before moving the chair out of the way and hopping (yes he didn't use the stairs) off the stage.

Narcissus waved over his shoulder at Yammi, before returning to the small shadowy table that he and Michi had occupied before.
Of course, on the way, he grabbed another drink...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"I'm glad you're fighting this one. Ohayou's been a pretty stable company over the years. Hate to see it..well you know." Yammi wiped his lips with a bar towel then smiled. Ok, I'll look for him to talk to me then if anything does. Yeah and well you had to push on him pretty good. Ninja...I swear. I don't think Shou smokes so might be the reason for it. But Ishi is kind of against smoking too. He's not to keen on vocalists puffing away. Man bet me to not smoke a week one time. Dang it, I thought I could do it too. Ishi got me cooking for him for a week after I lost that one. Man don't eat right! Mr. Frozen Foods. Came over to cook and looked in his frig and found condiments then like the freeze was packed with some American one shot meals."

Michi laughed hard after that and got up when Narcissus did, "You're probably right but...wait I remember seeing some fresh food back in his old apartment. Maybe he changed some?"

Yammi got up and smirked, "Change is hard. I check his frig next time he's willing to give out his real address again." Seemed like Yammi knew Ishi's habits pretty well. "Now back to work. Ain't going to sound as good as your voices but enjoy it anyway."

He mocked a salute back, then turned and called out to the crowd. Moments later, once again the band started rocking.

Michi sat down as Narcissus got his drink grabbing his order of fries on the way and setting them down in between them. Grabbing up a ketchup bottle he squeezed it until a ton of ketchup was in a pile by the fries. After that he did the same with a bottle of Mayo and then began to eat.

"Mmm...I don't know about you but I'm a little tipsy and starving."

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Smirking, Akihiko shook his head, "Izzy will just have to get over it. No way in hell I'm giving it up."
Which was true.
Especially since, he knew, if he did... that would be the final straw.
Not even Michi could pull him back.
He'd jump off the deep end and never return... a shell of his former self...

"Frozen foods? Why the hell would he eat those all the time? Disgusting..."
Of course Narcissus didn't completely remember Izzy's eating habits. He kind of did... he remembered his manager telling him about how he'd tried to change those habits but... well... to think someone could eat frozen food all the time...

Tuning out what Michi and Yammi were still saying about Izzy's fridge, Akihiko's mind finally caught up to their conversation as the guitarist was parting from their conversation.
"Just, don't sing any of my songs, ne?" the musician teased.

Once sat at the table, Akihiko couldn't help but lean back against the booth and close his eyes for a moment. "I'm drunk and hungry... but I really don't want to eat anything."

It was clear if someone really knew the man, had spent a lot of time with him, that he was burning calories and not really putting any back in.
His muscles were still in beautiful shape, but he was leaner, skinnier...
Probably because he'd been having one meal a day, if you could even call it a full meal.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Yeah, I hear ya. Well Izzy, he don't like it but you know he isn't militant about it. He gets it when you say, I need the cig. He just asks that you like smoke in the bath room with the fan going." Yammi laughed and then poked at Narcissus. "Oh and never ever forget the ashtray. He's rather cute though when he fusses about it. Gonna have to get him a new one though. Since the house fire he probably hasn't bought a new ashtray to replace the one I bought for him." Yes, Yammi liked to pick on his former manager too.

"Yeah, Frozen foods. He always says he doesn't have time to cook. And I guess he doesn't. Actually, I've never seen him cook anything but...well mm...toast. One time long ago...we had this overnight sleep over after we all crashed from a road trip. Izzy got up and...well I thought he was going to make breakfast. But when we got up we found like a ton of toast...French toast with syrup and toasted toast with Jam. And toast with the edges cut off for Nikki, who doesn't like crust. Nikki decided to make the other part of breakfast for us. The part with the fish, eggs, bacon and rice. So I think the man can't cook." Yammi smirked as he watched Michi die from laughter.

"Ok, I'll have to remember that if ever I'm on a road trip with Ishi-san. Bring my own bento!" Michi continued to chuckle just before getting up with Narcissus to switch tables.

"Alright Alright...I won't...boss." Yammi winked at Narcissus before getting up to do his job.

At the table in the back, Michi leaned back and seemed thoughtful, "You and Yammi's band really do fit. Even if you don't remember them. It's almost like you and he connect really well. He sure does have funny stories about Ishi-san too. The all must have spent a lot of time together to be such good friends."

But then as he was looking down at his fries then looking up at Narcissus, he realized that...the man hadn't eaten right in awhile and had not complained once. Michi pushed his fries to Narcissus and said, "I know you're having a lot of problems right now, but eating is necessary. You're burning calories and not making up for them. I know this isn't the best food but eat it. Part of getting life under control is getting control of your health and well being. You've got to take control of that demon that's killing you Akihiko. "

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:49 pm
User Image

Frowning, Nezumi looked off to the side for a moment. Obviously Hiroki was being worked to death. It made him feel....somewhat guilty. Sure, he had been stewing over the fact that he was pushed into being a desk jockey...but hell, it was painfully obvious that, by all rights, he actually had it kinda good.
Kinda.
Didn't mean he wasn't still miffed about it, though. His intention was to get Tanaka Michi hired and under his management, which he imagined wouldn't be hard. The man had a voice like heaven, and nobody would be able to lay claim to him other than himself. Who would even try? Akihiko? To spite him? No way. Even if he did, why in the hell would Hiroki honor such a request now? It would obviously make no sense to keep him on desk duty now. He was the only manager in the company without a star, or a couple of stars. It was in the bag, as far as he was concerned.

Taking Hiroki's arm, Nezumi smiled and nodded.
With that, the elephant and the mouse headed out and to the car, on their not-so-merry way.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:55 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Ok ok! I'll text you, Yeesh." Chiyou would have rolled his eyes had he been able to.
"And I promise not to go anywhere without bodyguards."

It was kinda sad,listening to Ishi talk about Akihiko. He knew that his oniisan was...different...now, but he didn't want to accept that. He wanted big brother to be like he was...before.
Nodding, he remained silent. Frankly. he didn't want to talk about that. It...hurt too much.

"Oi! Kai-bear is sleeping just fine! don't take him away from me!" the kid pouted and clung to the snoozing guitarist. Nakai was his lifeline, and he needed to be close to him. It kept him...safe. If Kai had wanted or needed a cot, he would have asked for one, right? Maybe it was selfish, but he didn't want to part with him yet. He all but required the closeness.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:13 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Alright alright...I won't take the Kai-bear." OMG...Chiyou already had a nickname for the star. Izzy just kept a smile on his face. He couldn't even guess how fast this relationship began but it had sparked rather quickly.

"Well, Mm...Chiyou-kun, maybe I should let you get some sleep? I know that you've been through so much today. Now if I head to my house, you're going to stay in the hospital with Kai-bear right?" said Izzy with that concerned tone that was very parent like. And yes, he had asked again. Way to parent like for his own good.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:13 pm

The notion that Izzy couldn't cook... well... Akihiko wanted to remedy that.
Strangely enough, the musician was a very good cook.
Very very good.
It came from his own boredom... a way to relieve stress that didn't involve jumping in the sack with some pretty thing.

"You know..." Narcissus spoke at the table. "If you come on a road trip with Izzy and myself, like this little get away to Hawaii... he won't be cooking. I will." idly, the musician picked up one french fry, looking at it, dipping it in the ketchup... but he didn't eat it.

Shaking his head, Akihiko dropped the fry to the spare plate. "I just don't want it... I haven't really eaten much... not that I'm not hungry but I look at food that I'm about to eat and just... my stomach turns..." sighing, the man downed half his new drink in one gulp. "Alcohol's a poor substitute for food, I know... but I..."

It was then that Michi said something that just... well... set off the angry drunken side of Narcissus. The young Koyasu clenched his hand around his glass, the object literally shattering in his grasp.
He went through so many glasses that way...
"It's not killing me, damn it..." Akihiko hissed quietly, blue gaze glaring at Michi.
The man didn't seem to notice the blood on his hand from the glass.
"I know it's bad. I know I need to eat. But I can't. I feel sick every damn time, even after we went to that resturant. I hardly ate a bite and I still felt sick." he shook his head. "This demon's not killing me, Michi. I am."

A bold statement, but the truth.
In a way...
Sure, he craved drugs a lot of the time, but he never reached for them. Of course, he also didn't let those around him who gave a damn know about the cravings either.
In a strange sort of way, he wanted to just end it all... to give in and become a shell of a man, addicted to substances that his decadent lifestyle could afford.
He wanted the memories to stop... the pain... the cravings... the loneliness he felt deep inside... wanted all of it to stop.

"Besides, my fans will like me losing a few pounds..." Narcissus replied, picking pieces of glass out of his bloody hand.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games