Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:06 pm

digital m u f f i n s

[/glomps Shin Saur]

( T . T III) I can't take it anymore.
Tonight is the night we become great!
The Stars will show us the way!

I see how it is.

Astra; Not a problem. DSi's are s**t anyhow. My buddy's broke in a year.

Haku; The Wheel is how I found Sanderson in the first place, when I wondered who was going to finish the series. That's how I started the Mistborn Trilogy. xD

Tonight is the night we become Great!

The Stars are what gave us away!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:07 pm

JMan240
HonNoMushi
@Sugar- Good luck. When I have a point to argue that I can get behind, I'll let ya know.

@Jon- Is not...not fully anyways. Yukigakure is in its pre-death struggles.

@Shinny- Yeah...mum's home too. -hugs-

Well... maybe if our kage wasn't... not there. It would be alright. And maybe if there were limits on the number of people that could join a village then there wouldn't be only 10 people in Yukigakure and 32 in Mist.

As many issues as HV has... every village has at least 15 people in it.

I wish people wouldn't join, create RPCs, and then not RP. What's the point of that? It's silly to go through all that effort to not use the RPC.

True...

@Mana- Hm.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:10 pm

!!! ( ; x ; )

It's not what it seems like!
Shin Saur knows about what
I am freaking out about, thats
what I meant.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:12 pm

[ Jon: } Hehe, I don't dip too far into each village's aspects, I rely on people telling me things, so thank you for that. I think I'm going to cap Leaf and Mist.

[ Licky: } Ooh... a soda does actually sound nice... o-or are you talking coke as in... y-you know... Kazzy? > . >

[ Mana: } Hehe, well, not like we'll even have much to do in this chapter anyway.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:13 pm

@Shinny- ... -_- I don't do drugs. Ever. So I'm talking about soda...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Shineh; Don't cap Mist. The problem is Ed hasn't reposted the forum for profiles, and as such, we have all of our Profiles since whenever Mak posted a new forum for profiles. It's not up to date. At all.

Rinneh; You only wound me more! -Turns away-

Astra; Do you enjoy Chrono Trigger?

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:15 pm

[ Licky: } I know, but I don't know much about your mom. > _ >

[ Digi: } (~ ° . ° ~) Let them think what they want. Mana is clearly just jelly~

[ Mana: } *Scratches head* Ugh... that's... bothersome... Well... I've got nothing else to do right now.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:15 pm

@Astra: You vixen, using my own words against me.

@Mana: Would Sanderson have done Roberts and, indeed, WoT justice?

@Kaz: How would you feel about a mix of the Hack universes? Like, aspects of them being meshed together? (Not just smashing them all together with no fine-tuning so they all harmonize.) And by mix...I mean like Roots, Sign, G.U., and maybe Key of the Twilight.

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:17 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Shineh; Don't cap Mist. The problem is Ed hasn't reposted the forum for profiles, and as such, we have all of our Profiles since whenever Mak posted a new forum for profiles. It's not up to date. At all.

Rinneh; You only wound me more! -Turns away-

Astra; Do you enjoy Chrono Trigger?

I dunno what that is, Mana ._.

@Shinny- ._.' What does my mum have to do with that either?

@Sugar- ;3
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:17 pm

Hey hey hey. I don't do Coke. That's for Hollywood actors and other various rich folk.

I do Crack there's a difference, its much cheaper too.

Mana- Chrono Trigger is my favorite RPG

Kazzoh

Codger

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:19 pm

Shinsua
[ Jon: } Hehe, I don't dip too far into each village's aspects, I rely on people telling me things, so thank you for that. I think I'm going to cap Leaf and Mist.

[ Licky: } Ooh... a soda does actually sound nice... o-or are you talking coke as in... y-you know... Kazzy? > . >

[ Mana: } Hehe, well, not like we'll even have much to do in this chapter anyway.
Honestly, I wasn't sure about the village caps in HV, but a bunch of people joined and several people, myself included, created secondary RPC so Sand filled up only a couple days after it was resurrected because we had everything capped at 15 and everyone had to join it. And we're talking some decent RPers too, not just noobs so it should be pretty stable. Without a cap people join the village with the most people instead of joining the village where they are most need and it creates imbalance.

A perfect system would have people assigned to villages and not allowed to pick so that it stayed level across the board and things stayed active. But I know no one wants that.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:20 pm

Shin; Yeah. I dropped Ed a message about that, so hopefully, he'll do it this weekend.

Haku; That's exactly what I was wondering. He is very careful to keep Jordan's world in tact, as few other authors would, because, as it turns out, that Jordan was Sanderson's inspiration to become a writer in the first place. He does very well.

Astra; It's a classic RPG. It's amazing.

Kazzy; If you like Chrono Trigger, you might like Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled. It runs a similar battle system, with an amazing plot.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:22 pm

Shinsua
[ Licky: } I know, but I don't know much about your mom. > _ >

[ Digi: } (~ ° . ° ~) Let them think what they want. Mana is clearly just jelly~

[ Mana: } *Scratches head* Ugh... that's... bothersome... Well... I've got nothing else to do right now.

Just tell all the kage's to repost their profile sections within the next week and then create a cap for all villages that's a fixed number. When it reaches that number the village is close and people have to join a different one. From what I've seen there's a lot of old profiles hanging around most villages.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:22 pm

@Mana- Hm. I'll look it up.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:27 pm

@Mana: Oh, I see. Well, that is a good role model to have. I'm inspired by a number of writers - it's just I have almost no time and am currently too critical of myself. I guess that is why a lot of writers don't really get into their careers until their 30s and 40s. Plus they have to have a fairly solid craft.

@Astra: That's your new nickname, I've decided. It might be qualified with "snarly" from time to time.
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games