Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:56 pm
lurichan

Ouchies... sorry to hear that.

I'm fine, I just wish it wasn't that way for my grandparent's sake.
They take deth a lot worse than I do.

But it's been awhile.
How are you, luri?

I never  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:58 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

But it's been awhile.
How are you, luri?

I never

Everyone handles death in their own way. Some grieve and others celebrate life. It's hard to loose the people close to you, but as you age you must learn to say goodbye all the more frequently.

I"m doing okay. I went out to lunch with my parents and they got a few small things for ceilisidhe cause his b-day is Tues. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:01 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

But it's been awhile.
How are you, luri?

I never

Everyone handles death in their own way. Some grieve and others celebrate life. It's hard to loose the people close to you, but as you age you must learn to say goodbye all the more frequently.

I"m doing okay. I went out to lunch with my parents and they got a few small things for ceilisidhe cause his b-day is Tues. 3nodding

Oh, tell him happy birthday for me?

The only thing I'm doing Tuesday different is that I have a lab in Biology, I love labs, but they make me nerrvous.

Overgound  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:04 pm
IY_and_MCR

The only thing I'm doing Tuesday different is that I have a lab in Biology, I love labs, but they make me nerrvous.

Overgound

He said thank you. ^_^ He's a little embaressed cause he doesn't really like to celibrate his birthday.

I was never a big fan of bio labs, but that was because my first lab partner was a jerk who didn't really want to help at all with the actual work. My second lab parnter was much better. sweatdrop That was a long time ago though.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:06 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

Overgound

He said thank you. ^_^ He's a little embaressed cause he doesn't really like to celibrate his birthday.

I was never a big fan of bio labs, but that was because my first lab partner was a jerk who didn't really want to help at all with the actual work. My second lab parnter was much better. sweatdrop That was a long time ago though.

How adorebale XD

I likke to do most of the wirk so I don't mind. We don't assign parteners which makes me nervous too because I have to find someone, though last time a girl voulenteered to be my partener which was nice.

This lab we get to use mice ^_^

Stand and fight  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:08 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

Overgound

How adorebale XD

I likke to do most of the wirk so I don't mind. We don't assign parteners which makes me nervous too because I have to find someone, though last time a girl voulenteered to be my partener which was nice.

Stand and fight

I've never dissected a mouse. I did an owl pellet in 6th grade.. but that's a little different really. We never did any mammals at my school.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:13 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

Overgound

How adorebale XD

Stand and fight

I've never dissected a mouse. I did an owl pellet in 6th grade.. but that's a little different really. We never did any mammals at my school.

Oh, we're not disecting this time. We're meausring their breathing rate to lean about their reperation. *Shhould have been clealer*

I don't think we disect anything in Acidemic Bio, just Bio 2 (AP course).
If I'm in public school next year., I'm taking Bio 2 *Loves Biology*

I amright by your side  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:15 pm
Lucky! My freshman bio class we dissected things....-_-* I was a big wuss about it for a long time too... it didn't help my first lab partner pretty much smooshed up almost all of the internal organs of the grasshopper we did first. ~_~

I'm glad you like it.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:18 pm
XD
My school doesn't have a frehman Bio.
I'm with the big kids XD
Bio hass always been one of my favorite things since I was like eight, espically human anatomy

Dying as you burn  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:20 pm
Me and latin don't get along all that well. Anatomy (other than the very basics) is a bit more than I really want to deal with most days.

You're lucky in some ways that you don't have freshman bio the way I had it (though not lucky from your perspective since you like it).  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:24 pm
Yeah the thing that Ii do not like is memorising everything. They're a whole lot of very big words XD

I'd hate a freshman bio. I can barely stand the other kids in classes I don't care much for XD With older kids they re expected to behave a lot more, and I like that level of expectation, even if it makes me nervous  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:26 pm
I remember being really nervous when I was in classes with seniors and juniors. 3nodding Really they are just people too though.

I randomly drew this friday for some odd reason. -_-*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:28 pm
And this was a challenge to myself to do something CG only...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meh.. neither one turned out all that well.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:30 pm
And the teachers good. Mr. Heister hess on the city board thing ans a bunch of stuff like that. He's nice enough, but expetcs work done good.

Those are cute, luti ^___^

Same strange beat  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:32 pm
IY_and_MCR
And the teachers good. Mr. Heister hess on the city board thing ans a bunch of stuff like that. He's nice enough, but expetcs work done good.

Those are cute, luti ^___^

Same strange beat

Some teachers expect a lot, but if they are good teachers than I think it's okay really to expect from your students as much as you give to them.

Thanks. ^^* I've been playing around with CGing things a bit lately.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games