Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:07 am
coolies ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:12 am
*pokes* So what's new and exciting with bell-bell?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:37 am
Hmm, the little yellow face says she's online, but is anybody home?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:43 am
bellbell's here! .... she just got distracted by the jigsaws...again.... sweatdrop

Hm, new man in tow, but it's still early days at the moment, and my exams are hurtling towards me eek I'm starting to really panic, I've got 10 weeks left before the exams start eek eek xp  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:47 am
Isobel Bellamy
bellbell's here! .... she just got distracted by the jigsaws...again.... sweatdrop

Hm, new man in tow, but it's still early days at the moment, and my exams are hurtling towards me eek I'm starting to really panic, I've got 10 weeks left before the exams start eek eek xp

Oooooohhhh??? New guy in tow? *prods for details*

Exams are 10 weeks away and your panicing already? 0o; I usually didn't worry much about that till a week or two before... of course I'm a self admited procrastinator..so that might be why.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:53 am
lurichan

Exams are 10 weeks away and your panicing already? 0o; I usually didn't worry much about that till a week or two before... of course I'm a self admited procrastinator..so that might be why.

*laughs* damnit, all my firends have done this already rofl he's a chef so I get tons of really good food for free xd (I'm so spoiled)

I'm panicing because I realise I know absolutely nothing about my subjects eek and I havn't done the coursework eek eek  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:55 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

*laughs* damnit, all my firends have done this already rofl he's a chef so I get tons of really good food for free xd (I'm so spoiled)

I'm panicing because I realise I know absolutely nothing about my subjects eek and I havn't done the coursework eek eek

Sounds like a lot of fun getting excellent food and a cute guy to be with that you enjoy the company of. *nods*

Ahh, now not doing the coursework would make for a reason to sweat it. ^^*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:56 am
lurichan

Sounds like a lot of fun getting excellent food and a cute guy to be with that you enjoy the company of. *nods*

Ahh, now not doing the coursework would make for a reason to sweat it. ^^*

He has really pretty hair too, it's better than mine eek whee a nightmare to plait because there's too damned much of it scream stressed

Uh-huh, I have a 1 weeks deadline for two pieces eek  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:04 am
Aww, like how ceilisidhe has pretty hair about the same length as mine?

He called, and he's getting out of work early today, so I have to re-work my time alotments for things today. ^^* That means I have to get things ready to go a few hours earlier than I planned. 0o;

In otherwords..it's about time for me to get off the computer. -_-*

*Waves*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:05 am
lurichan
Aww, like how ceilisidhe has pretty hair about the same length as mine?

He called, and he's getting out of work early today, so I have to re-work my time alotments for things today. ^^* That means I have to get things ready to go a few hours earlier than I planned. 0o;

In otherwords..it's about time for me to get off the computer. -_-*

*Waves*

his is much longer then mine sweatdrop
Bye hun *hugs* ttyl ^^  

Isobel Bellamy

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:21 am
ughh I'm just short of totaly giving up on love. Look at me acting like some little emo boy, I have to snap out of this. ya its been awhile since I've been in here so whats new  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:33 pm
Hello....  

Angelic_nightmare90

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:36 pm
... Boo?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:46 pm
...Moo?

Don't be afraid if I fall  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

DarkPrincesa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:34 pm
Anyone on tonight. I am listening to pick music for the wedding, a little depressed and a lil tipsy, and totally bored!!!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games