Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:50 am
(( OH SURE…so now I have to go by YOUR definition of what actually happened. rolleyes You know there are more ways to "tease" someone than modeling lingerie. stare ))

Modeling for YOU?! PFT! You could hardly MOVE! How am I suppose to help if you got some glimpses of me while I was changing! So instead of sleeping…you must have been peeking!

I seem to recall making you sweat when you first got down there just to teach you a lesson and then informing you to just relax because I wasn't going to DO anything to you!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:59 am
{{I am well aware of various forms of teasing. I just thought lingerie modeling sounded the most fun at the time ninja }}

I... I wasn't sweating! It was that oil Ryzan put on me! It just looked like sweat ninja

Also, if you weren't even the least bit attracted to me, I would think you would have given me some clothes or something. Instead you just left me barely dressed.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Antevorta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:00 am
good morning glowwww  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:05 am
(( It probably IS the most fun. wink ))

*She smirks* You…were…sweating. I suppose I could have dressed you in some of MY clothing if you would have liked, but you really aren't my size now…are you?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:15 am
ha... ha... stare No, I don't think I would fit into a size 8... or.. whatever size it is you are... *drinks down the rest of his steamer, which has cooled down quite a bit*

I know there's at least a stash of clothes in the supply closet. Why, I have no idea, but I remember having to fish some out on a couple of occasions.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:24 am
{{*checks TES' tiny frame* I dunno Psyzapp, he might have been able to wear a couple thongs, probably a corset or two, and most definitely a padded bra! rofl }}

*after a couple of days of playing hostage taker, she leads Saber upstairs through the passageway after going through the security scans. Entering the office, they run into TES and Psyzapp arguing. Briefly shocked and embarrassed, she quickly recovers while Saber stands there blushing profusely. Hooking her arm with Sabers, she leads them past the argument, only to find Ayami in the bar. Smiling, she shakes her head chuckling and leads Saber out the bar to her car. After a few minutes, she comes back in and heads to the espresso machine to make a latte*

Well, morning lady love. How are you today? xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:29 am
{{ stressed I'm not wearing a dosib thong scream Not even Ryzan's charm can get me into a butt-flosser mad }}  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:31 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{ stressed I'm not wearing a dosib thong scream Not even Ryzan's charm can get me into a butt-flosser mad }}

{{ rofl And yet, nothing about the corsets or padded bras! twisted }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:31 am
You know…I should have gotten out my most girlish outfit while you were incapacitated, dressed you all up with makeup and such and taken your picture. But did I think of that…no…I didn't. I tried to make sure you were comfortable and gave you all of the pastries you could possibly eat! What…was…I…thinking?!

*She drinks the rest of her latte quickly and sighs.* Ryzan tells me not to take offense to your behavior or what you say. That it isn't because you don't like us ladies, it's just how you are. I'm beginning to think he's wrong. You don't give a damn about any of us. stare

*Visibly miffed, she gets up brings her latte over to the sink, goes into her office and downstairs without saying a word to anyone.*

((Or…that "boob" thing Razz was wearing. wink LOL ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:34 am
Psyzapp
((Or…that "boob" think Razz was wearing. wink LOL ))

{{ eek rofl OMG! YES! That could be the "padded bra"!!! rofl Now I'm tempted to get TES a Shadowlegend just for such an occasion! Though, he'd be too busy feeling himself up! stressed }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:38 am
* walks into the MW from the hospital and sees Icy, TES and Ayami in the bar * Hey everyone....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:42 am
{{the corsets and padded bras would make me feel pretty!}}

*raises an eyebrow at Psyzapp as she leaves*
tch... of course she'd try to flip this whole thing around. *stands up and shouts after her, though he knows she probably won't hear*
YOU WERE GOING TO DUMP WATER ON ME THIS MORNING!! scream Who doesn't give a damn about who now? stare

*places his empty cup in the sink, then plops back down on the same stool he was just at*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:43 am
{{ rofl }}

*seeing as Ayami is in another world right now, she shrugs and sits down, sipping her latte. She turns when Black comes in and smiles* Good morning Black. How are you doing?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:47 am
* seeing TES' outburst he turns away shaking his head and smiles when he sees Icy addressing him * Im doing good. Had a bit of a problem with bandaidd last night but nothing I couldnt handle. How about you..? * looks over to Ayami again and looks away quickly before she notices him *

(( gonk No one is on yahoo............. ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:47 am
Amy came into the bar with Thistle nestled on her head. She still loved being up there! She didn't know why, not that she minded, though. Thistle weighed probably all of five pounds.

Amy started to go over behind the bar, but as soon as she saw Tes's face, she burst out laughing loudly, causing Thistle to be jolted from her daze and look around at her surroundings.

Amy's eyes were even filling with tears she was laughing so hard.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games