Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satyr Prince

Tipsy Reveler

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:37 am
AniMajor
erinnightwalker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwtypSFdn-M

"Ganesh is my goddess, and the Laughing Buddha is my god."

Really, she should be trying to collect the whole set. I don't have a Laughing Buddha, but I've got Cheering Buddha, Sitting Buddha, and Traveling Buddha.
Buddha is pokemon?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:16 pm
Strega Mama
Buddha is pokemon?

If you collect them all, you get enlightenment.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:05 am
AniMajor
Strega Mama
Buddha is pokemon?

If you collect them all, you get enlightenment.

XD you guys kill me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:04 pm
Quote:
A chaos mage would never use herbs or candles or crystals to manifest because those sources have their own symbols and meanings. Most chaos mages believe in the sanctity of mother nature, so they choose not to use those sources because they don't want to imbue them with their own chaotic energies, as they view it to be disrespectful or just not right.

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:36 pm
Yanueh
Quote:
A chaos mage would never use herbs or candles or crystals to manifest because those sources have their own symbols and meanings. Most chaos mages believe in the sanctity of mother nature, so they choose not to use those sources because they don't want to imbue them with their own chaotic energies, as they view it to be disrespectful or just not right.

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

You're right, it's totally disrespectful and just wrong to--

Oh, wait. It's my rock and I can do what I want with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:37 am
This guy is to chaos magic what Silver RavenWolf is to Wicca. gonk  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

Satyr Prince

Tipsy Reveler

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:41 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php/?t=22013713&page=last&_gaia_t_=5844

oh hai dere! looks like you've discovered raven grimassi. protip: put his books down, he's the ravenwolf of Stregoneria. want to know how i know you just discovered it? you used the word "stregheria" for starters. only grimassi and his little ravenlings use that word. second giveaway: you claim to be of Sicilian heritage but then claim to use Etruscan practices. this is another thing grimassi does. Our island has a different set of practices that the northern tribes. Third: mother goddess? really? if you are following la vecchia religione (as opposed to the catholic form of the craft) then you'd know we don't have a mother goddess figure. we have Diana, Lucifer (or whatever name you want to give him. sun god. kind of secondary though) and their daughter, Aradia. Just because Diana is a mother does not make her a mother goddess.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:05 pm
It's not that I don't like this person's stuff (I really, really love her analysis of Twilight), but her article on Wicca just strikes me as really, really fluffy. Usually, I can ignore the people who claim Wicca is nature-based or choose-your-own-adventure, because it's incredibly difficult to determine what is the good information out there.

But in this, her argument is basically, "I'm Wiccan because I am". She even mentions in a reply to a comment that since there are no common Wiccan practices, that anyone can claim to be Wiccan, although they should definitely come to that conclusion after some deep soul-searching.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Satyr Prince

Tipsy Reveler

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:09 am
I don't rightly know how to react to someone when they start to patronize me like this lady http://www.paganspace.net/forum/topics/putting-forth-a-curse-will?commentId=1342861:Comment:13171110 my question wasnt even to her, and i dont have the social/communication skills to be able to deflect such BS behavior gonk scream  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:37 am
This would be a prime example of why I've largely left most pagan communities like that. The constant arguing, the I'm-better-than-you, the ad hominems, and the going nowhere of it all isn't instrumental to any practice at all.  

Chaos Blue

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:59 am
Strega Mama
I don't rightly know how to react to someone when they start to patronize me like this lady http://www.paganspace.net/forum/topics/putting-forth-a-curse-will?commentId=1342861:Comment:13171110 my question wasnt even to her, and i dont have the social/communication skills to be able to deflect such BS behavior gonk scream

Do they have a report function?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:25 pm

I wasn't aware there was a difference between the two...

Quote:
I'm 21, Haven't quite finished my year and a day, am a former Wiccan and a current Old Witchcraft/Black Witchcraft Witch. There is a difference.

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Phantom Slasher

Noble Prophet

19,475 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:40 pm
So when can I start floating stuff like Willow?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:02 pm
AniMajor
But in this, her argument is basically, "I'm Wiccan because I am". She even mentions in a reply to a comment that since there are no common Wiccan practices, that anyone can claim to be Wiccan, although they should definitely come to that conclusion after some deep soul-searching.

I check out of any argument that has the trapping of Murry's BS or brings up the burning times in any capacity. Once I see that someone is going with that fuzzy, fluffy, ignorant bullshit it's hard for me to care about the rest of what they're saying.

Wicca was developed by the Gardner in the 50s. The existence of nature based pagans prior to the 1950s doesn't mean anything...especially in conjunction with the Burning Times. It's a grasping at straws to make an argument exist...for no other reason then you want it. When you show me that? Anything you say afterwards is tainted by the knowledge that you are willing to ignore basics facts and logic when it pleases you to do so.

Chaos Blue
This would be a prime example of why I've largely left most pagan communities like that. The constant arguing, the I'm-better-than-you, the ad hominems, and the going nowhere of it all isn't instrumental to any practice at all.

This is why I don't go to Belief.net or ED: R&M. I just don't see the point...people don't want to hear you...they exclusively want to be heard. That...doesn't work very well in large groups...  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers