Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyrically Adagio

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:00 am

What would the prize be? 10K for the 10,000th post seems appropriate, but if none of the mods were online for the moment I wonder how we would determine that sort of thing.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:32 am
I unno, people might like cheat on that or start bumping. I just say throw a wild party of doom  

Tubariffic
Captain

[Aelfwyn]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:38 am
Oooo
Totally off topic, but we should add something to the front page that says not to make repeat topics or instrument questions outside of the repective instrument thread. Maybe people might read it before they join.
Just an idea...

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:50 pm
People rarely actually read the front page or the rules page. I've had people IM me and crazy stuff to be invited to the guild, when right there on the front page it says not to do that.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:09 pm
yeah, same here.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:03 am

Likewise. Perhaps a bit of a stricter warning system?

Lyrically Adagio

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:07 pm
DEATH! yay.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:37 pm
Tubariffic
DEATH! yay.

Normally I'd say that's a little extreme, but at this point....

It really does have to stop sad

Inucoli

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:24 am
Well if there are multiple accounts from one person we can warn then more we can ban.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:48 pm

So I definitely just messed up three auditions in two weeks. My nerves are a pain.

Lyrically Adagio

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:24 pm
Fwa that sucks!
I just was appointed business manager in band, which is the number two position, under captain, who is my best friend. Also Jr year I got to skip out on doing equipment crew becuase a bunch of seniors did it and I am also captain rank becuase the number 5 and 3 position last year were jr's. You can only go up, and they were (sp) luteneates but now captains, and becuase I outrank them I am captain ranked. Which means more stripes on my (sp) chevrons and cool pins for my coller. xP I lucked out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:48 pm

You must have done well! My problem is that while I know I am a great flautist, and everybody in band knows that I am a great flautist, and everybody on my block seems to know that I am a great flautist, I always choke before judges. Pah.

Lyrically Adagio

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:57 am
YEY DCI+Atlanta=Road trip? I so hope I can go to the championships this year. Awesomeness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:21 pm
Yo. Me+thursday+2weeks=vacation
^__^  

Tubariffic
Captain

Lyrically Adagio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:12 pm

Jenna + Regents exams = fried brain. :B

Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games