Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:52 am

*flits back to life and hides behind Ashley and rmcdra*

Owie. I'm glad someone else had heal spells and a band-aid. That could have been uuugly. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:57 am

By? Are you under the mistaken impression I won't go through them? twisted

TeaDidikai

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:13 pm

TeaDidikai
No, but I am under the impression a human shield might offer me a brief escape window.

I'm nothing if not practical under fire. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:18 pm

Byaggha
TeaDidikai
No, but I am under the impression a human shield might offer me a brief escape window.

I'm nothing if not practical under fire. 3nodding
Fair enough.

TeaDidikai

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:34 pm

TeaDidikai
rmcdra
Aggghhh

my arm had tea on it. Hope it's not sweetened them my arm would be sticky.
Sweet tea? Are you kidding? That stuff is... ugh. Why would anyone do that to a tea leaf!?

'Cuase it's sooo delicious! >.<

Oh, this reminds me, I got a tea pot and loose leaf Earl Grey and Oolong as a prezzie for Christmas. ...well, the Tea Pot isn't in my hands yet, I have to go pick it up...but still exited! >.<
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Aino Ailill

Oh, this reminds me, I got a tea pot and loose leaf Earl Grey and Oolong as a prezzie for Christmas. ...well, the Tea Pot isn't in my hands yet, I have to go pick it up...but still exited! >.<
Spiff.

I think I want to do some blending. I want the smokiness of a Russian Caravan and the burgamont of a Lady Grey.

TeaDidikai

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Aino Ailill
TeaDidikai
rmcdra
Aggghhh

my arm had tea on it. Hope it's not sweetened them my arm would be sticky.
Sweet tea? Are you kidding? That stuff is... ugh. Why would anyone do that to a tea leaf!?

I second this, and would like to add that Tazo green tea tastes best as sweet iced tea.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:06 pm

AniMajor

I second this, and would like to add that Tazo green tea tastes best as sweet iced tea.
~gag~

TeaDidikai

Collowrath

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:20 pm

TeaDidikai
AniMajor

~gag~

Dust tends to taste better if it's sweetened.

That said - soooo not a fan of sweet teas. wtf.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:39 pm

TeaDidikai
AniMajor

~gag~

Some teas don't do sweet tea very well. Like Earl Grey, or Chocolate Hazelnut. Or that lemon stuff I got once.

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:44 pm

rmcdra
*Joins hug offer*

me too. nami, we shall surround you in a cocoon of huggleness

edit: and entertaining violence, apparently eek
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:55 pm

scream scream scream

I hate you, you ******** t**t. You hurt my friend, I drive all over a ******** town to find you and you were safe for THREE ******** HOURS. She ends up on the curb puking crying and unable to stand and what does she do once we get you on a phone? Cries, apologizes, ends up laughing with you like nothing happened. We barely get home in enough time for her mother not to kill her or her phone, and she can only think of how you are safe.

If you do it again, you will lose bits. Important bits. Vital to continued functioning bits. And I will not be alone in their removal. If she cannot remember, I will be her memory.

[/end rant and gratuitous use of italics]

erinnightwalker

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:30 pm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:37 pm

Awwe. Call me a sissy, but I'm a bit teary-eyed after so many hug offers. Yet, that may just be from laughing so hard.

I read the first part at school and it really picked up my day, which became even better when I got home to reply and my Step-father interupts me to ask if we wanted to see Addison in the hospital.

She's not doing any better, but she's not doing any worse as far as they can tell. So I'm thankful for that. The Docters are telling us if things start going our way, she might be able to come home next week. I'm super excited, but I'm afraid of getting my hopes up.

TeaDidikai
~offers hugs to Namikikyo~

*Accepts and squeezes tight* Thank you. Your's and Byaggha's were the ones I saw the first time around that helped me get through the day. It was the begining of that special something that I was hopeing would happen today. Thank you, again.

Byaggha
*joins the hug offer*

*Accepts and hugs tight* Thank you very much, Byaggha. The above goes for you too, plus the funny brawl really made me smile after I came home from the hospital.

rmcdra
*Joins hug offer*

*Accepts and hugs tightly* Thank you so much, Rmcdra, for this and your post in your guild. Both are treasures to me that have warmed my heart. Thank you.

whiporwill-o
me too. nami, we shall surround you in a cocoon of huggleness

edit: and entertaining violence, apparently eek

*Accepts hug and rolls in cocoon* Thank you-thank you, Whip. I really appreciated it. The idea of being in a cocoon was icing on the cake for me, I couldn't help but feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Like a caterpiller! *gigglesnort*

This means a lot to me that you all would do this. Regardless of how silly this sounds, it was really special to me. Thank you, everyone. heart

Namikikyo

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:16 am

Huh, so it's not bad enough you're the sole cause of R rated games being "unrated" and thus essentially banned throughout the country, it's not bad enough that you wholeheartedly support a country-wide firewall that will do much more harm than good and put our internet services back by near 30%, it's not bad enough that you forced R rated movies to not have their real covers in video stores...

Now you actually had the withered old balls to attempt to bring in a law that forces people to give out their name and address when they criticize your policies on the internet.

May I ask, have you thought about moving into the Chinese political scene? I'm sure they'd love someone of your proactive nature and forward thinking, and how much you'd "protect" their "children".
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games