Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:58 am
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater & Captain
Fifth Year Gryffindor Prefect

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 15 years old...

Location: Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor Tryouts (2041)

Happy for the amount of people so far, Gabby looked to Drew with a smile. Drew was a close friend in her books, so it was nice to have her around. Nothing like having friendly support while she tried to make things work. Plus, it was simply nice to be asked how she was, given the leading role she was in. “I’m good.” She answered quite quickly. The idea of Gertie coming over and giving a huge inspiration speech, creeped her out. “Definitely don’t need my sister’s overloaded positivity.” She told her. It was sometimes too much positivity for Gabby to take. “Besides how hard can this be?” She questioned aloud. Hopefully not to hard at all…

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                  [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                  [b]House:[/b]
                                                  [b]Year:[/b]
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                  [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                  [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                  [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

User Image Status: Waiting for Zach & the team
                                                  Company: Gryfindors... Drew

OOC:
                                                  Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 19
                                                  Modifiers: +9 AC, +7 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Julian Galaksylph

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:25 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════════╗
Anasofía Celeste Montenegro
Third Year Gryffindor
╚════════════════════════╝

xFeeling: Excitement
xLocation: Practice Pitch
xWith: Gryffindor Team
xStatus: Single

Anasofia made her way down to the practice pitch for another round of tryouts. This year was her third year trying out for the team and she hoped beyond hope to make the main team this time. Her broom was newly polished, her gear clean and shiny and her attitude high. Nothing was getting in her way this year. She smiled at Gabby when she got there and set her gear down, then took the form and filed it out. Once that was done, she started stretching and doing her warm up activities.

Username: Summer II
Character's Name: Anasofia Montenegro
House: Gryffindor
Year: Third
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: In Progress
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Keeper

╔════════════════════════╗
Out of Character: {...}
╚════════════════════════╝

Beater
Aiming: {_}
AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 Swing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
Total Roll:{_}
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Summer II

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:43 pm
SORRY FOR MY LACK OF FORMAT I AM BEHIND AS ALWAYS.

Aine Ellis-Hall ~ Sixth Year ~ Gryffindor

Aine arrived with a grin. She bounced on her heels as she filled out the sheet before beginning her stretches.

Position: Chaser
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 steal/throw
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC steal/throw
-/3
0-0

Username: Devlyn Maycry
Character's Name: Aine Ellis-Hall
Year: Sixth
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Anything else?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:44 pm
SORRY FOR MY LACK OF FORMAT I AM BEHIND AS ALWAYS

Kory Whitethorne ~ Fourth Year ~ Gryffindor

Kory was ready for the year and hoping she'd make starting team this year. She was ready to play some real games! She filled out the form before joining her cousin in stretching.

Position: Beater
Modifiers: +7 to swings
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to hit
Below a natural 3 hit self
Above 15 to save.
0-0

Character's Name: Kory Whitethorne
Year: Fourth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4 (MTA)
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Second Choice Position: Beater

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:45 pm
SORRY FOR MY LACK OF FORMAT I AM BEHIND AS ALWAYS

Aria Cornett ~ Third Year ~ Gryffindor

Aria arrived on the pitch quietly. She was feeling a smidge bored with school already, but she hoped tryouts would change that mood.

Position: Seeker
AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 spot/catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
19+ to spot
22+ to catch
0-0

Character's Name: Aria Cornett
Year: Third
Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Anything you need

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:07 am
User Image

( Adopted HalfbloodFifth Year GryffindorSeeker ) xx

Sнe'ѕ α reвel, ѕнe'ѕ α ѕαιɴт
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕαlт oғ тнe eαrтн αɴd ѕнe'ѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ
                                                        Sнe'ѕ α reвel, vιɢιlαɴтe; Mιѕѕιɴɢ lιɴĸ oɴ тнe вrιɴĸ oғ deѕтrυcтιoɴ
                                                        Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe oɴe тнαт тнey cαll old 'wнαтѕнerɴαмe'
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕyмвol oғ reѕιѕтαɴce
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe'ѕ нoldιɴɢ oɴ мy нeαrт lιĸe α нαɴd ɢreɴαde

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew let out a hearty laugh when Gabby was so quick to rebuke her from summoning Gertie Standford, even if Drew meant that as a joke. The Gryffindor barely knew Gabby's older sister, only that she knew of how she always looked at everything with rose-tinted glasses. Meanwhile Gabby wasn't... thrilled with that kind of worldview, as she seemed to be more grounded at best. Gabby probably preferred having jade-tinted glasses than rose. "Just kidding! We'll do great, so long as everyone does their best." Drew found it funny with her saying it, given how she used to be really hell-bent on getting her first win she had been denied for. But after getting the first win, all that matters to her if the showdown was challenging.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iѕ ѕнe dreαмιɴɢ wнαт I'м тнιɴĸιɴɢ?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тнe мoтнer oғ αll вoмвѕ ɢoɴɴα deтoɴαтe?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тroυвle lιĸe I'м тroυвle?
                                                        Mαĸe ιт α doυвle, тwιѕт oғ ғαтe, or α мelody тнαт
                                                        Sнe ѕιɴɢѕ тнe revolυтιoɴ: Tнe dαwɴιɴɢ oғ oυr lιveѕ
                                                        Sнe вrιɴɢѕ тнιѕ lιвerαтιoɴ тнαт I jυѕт cαɴ'т deғιɴe
                                                        Well, ɴoтнιɴɢ coмeѕ тo мιɴd

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Drew-Jenna Eide
                                                        Year: 5
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Y
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Y
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                        Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                        Second Choice Position: ...

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:11 pm
Well you're walkin' and a talkin'
And a movin' and a groovin'
And a hippin' and a hoppin'
And a pickin' and a boppin'
Those bods are being bad
You better take a stand
You gonna wake up that thing in your hand

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧЄƇƠƝƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƦЄƧЄƦƔЄ ƁЄƛƬЄƦ

Jack rushed out to the field with his new-to-him broom tucked safely under his arm. He'd spent the majority of last night going over it and making sure it was in tip-top shape for today. He waved at those he actually recognized already on the field before grabbing a form and filling it out. There was an open beater spot this year so maybe he'd get lucky!

Username: Yukina101
                                                    Character's Name: Jackson Hawthorne
                                                    Year: Second
                                                    Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                    Advanced Flying II: No
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                    Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                    Second Choice Position: Chaser I guess?

Position: TBD
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Hit, +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

You're looking all around
There is trouble to be found
Make sure when you find it you get to say it loud
Gotta code three
Need back up
Bring me
My bright pink fluro jacket

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:56 pm
Hey, so there's something else I want to say
I've got this new song
And it's the only one I want to play
Makes me want to dance

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Fιƒтн Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi walked out to the pitch wondering if this was the year she'd be thrown into a game and if her luck had finally run out. She figured that really, it was a matter of time before she was put in and that it was her own fault (if she could really call it that) if or when it happened since she kept coming back to the team. But she couldn't help it! She just wasn't a quitter. Plus she didn't want to see Drew's disappointment face; it always gave her a stomach ache. Speaking of, she spotted the teen over by their new captain and grinned as she went over to the pair to fill out a form. "Hey guys! Ready for this new season, star seeker?" Gi asked nudging Drew with a grin.

Username: Yukina101
                                                    Character's Name: Gi-Seung Cho
                                                    Year: Fifth
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                    Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                    Second Choice Position: Wherever I'm needed

Julian Galaksylph

Position: TBD
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 shoot
Roll: ~
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔]

Last weekend, I was out at this new place
Dancing with friends but the music was so-so
Suddenly, everyone started to jump
Played your new song it's like nothing I've heard before

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:13 pm
User Image
                                                  Welcome to the end of eras
                                                  Ice has melted back to life
                                                  Done my time and served my sentence
                                                  Dress me up and watch me die

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach had slept in. To be fair, he'd done a bit of digging around in spellbooks and found a charm to keep the curtains around his bed nice and dark despite the light, so he had only himself to blame for it. He'd had a great morning's sleep, but that didn't help him if he wanted to be at quidditch. Grumbling to himself and hissing at the sun, he grabbed a form and filled it out before he started stretching before tryouts.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Zachary Whitethorne
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: (0-6)
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Second Choice Position: I'm sticking with chaser.

Modifiers: +7 to stealing and scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: ..................I hate the sun.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If it feels good, tastes good
                                                  It must be mine
                                                  Dynasty decapitated
                                                  You just might see a ghost tonight

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:53 pm
User Image

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 15 years old...

“I hope so.” Gabby wanted to do well as captain and she had three years to do. No way was she going to wait that long. “Hey Gi,” The captain greeted the other girl as she approached. “She better be.” She added with a wink. Gabby knew she could count on Drew. “With that, I see Zach and I need to ask him to be my right hand man.” She told the girls. “I’ll be leaving you.”

With that Gabby headed over to the somewhat late fourth year. “You are a very tough person to pin down.” She told him as she approached. “With that said, would you be interested in being my vice captain?” She asked him. “I’d like to say I can count on you for it.” She added, while thinking and praying his sleeping in was just a random incident. It wasn’t going to become a habit she was sure. “So what do you say?”

User Image Status: There's Zach!
                                                  Company: Gryfindors... Drew & Gi... Zach

OOC:

Julian Galaksylph
                                                  Yukina101
                                                  Diamond Wales

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:42 am
User Image
                                          ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                          Brianna Overton
                                          Gryffindor - Seventeen - Seventh Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
                                          ╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: Please check my stats!))

Brianna was pumped for her last year of tryouts. She knew she'd make the team-- she always did. So, she wasn't worried and it showed in the way she confidently strutted from the castle to the pitch. This was her final year at Hogwarts, for crying out loud. The blonde greeted her fellow housemates before grabbing a piece of parchment and a quill to fill out the form. Once completed, she handed it back and began stretching. After all, how embarrassing would it be to pull a muscle and not be able to play in front of all the newbies? Very.

Username: kiska166
                                          Character's Name: Brianna Overton
                                          Year: 7th
                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
                                          Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                          Second Choice Position: Chaser

Team:
                                          Armour Class: 18
                                          Modifiers: (stealing +8 ) (scoring +8 )
                                          Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                          Total Roll:
                                          Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                          Score: > opponent’s roll

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                          Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:23 pm
User Image
                                                  Welcome to the end of eras
                                                  Ice has melted back to life
                                                  Done my time and served my sentence
                                                  Dress me up and watch me die

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach sighed and rubbed the back of his head. Well he didn't mean to sleep in like that. However, his eyebrows rose as Gabby asked him if he wanted to be vice captain. "Um yeah, sure, I can. And sorry about not finding me earlier. Tried out a new charm, found out I need to tweak it so I don't sleep so hard."

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Zachary Whitethorne
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: (0-6)
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Second Choice Position: I'm sticking with chaser.

Modifiers: +7 to stealing and scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: ..................I hate the sun.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If it feels good, tastes good
                                                  It must be mine
                                                  Dynasty decapitated
                                                  You just might see a ghost tonight

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:41 pm
User Image

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 15 years old...

Gabby relaxed a bit once she got Zach’s answer. It made things far less stressful. “It’s cool, at least you made it.” She replied. Zach never was one for the early morning sun. From what Gertie told her neither was his sister. “Alright. Looks like we have a few new faces. For those who are new I’m Gabby the captain of this team. I’d like to announce Zach here has agreed to be our VC. With that said let’s get started.” She introduced.

“By the looks of things, we have enough people to make two teams. So, they will be as followed. Red Team; Aine, Donner, and Brianna as Chasers, London and Anasofia as Beaters, and Griffin as Keeper. Gold Team; Cadence, Gi, and Zach as Chasers, Kory and Jackson as Beaters, and Myron as Keeper. As for the Seekers; Drew, Aria, and Chelsea you three can have at it for the snitch. With that said for those playing Beater, they are off limits.” Gabby was confident that this would work out.

Waiting for everyone to get on their brooms, Gabby released the bludgers and snitch before sending the quaffle flying into the air.
                                                  It was time to see what the group had got.

User Image Status: There's Zach! Time to get rolling
                                                  Company: Gryfindors...

OOC: Sorry Cadence heart

Teams:
                                                  Red Team
                                                  Chasers – Aine Ellis-Hall, Donner Eide, Brianna Overton
                                                  Beaters – London Ellis, Anasofia Montengro
                                                  Keeper – Griffin Fearon

Gold Team
                                                  Chasers – Cadence Gregory, Gi-Seung Cho, Zachary Whitethorne
                                                  Beaters – Kory Whitethorne, Jackson Hawthorne
                                                  Keeper – Myron Hargrave

Seekers – Drew-Jenna Eide, Aria Cornett, Chelsea Durant 

The Forgotten Weasley
                                                  Miss GryffindorK
                                                  Summer II
                                                  Devlyn Maycry
                                                  kiska166
                                                  Julian Galaksylph
                                                  Yukina101
                                                  Diamond Wales

Gryffindor!

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 3, 10, 4, 9, 6, 10, 8, 7, 10 Total: 70 (10-100)
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:02 pm
I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes and I slipped away

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ gryffindor │ fourth year

Cady immediately flew up for the quaffle once Gabby had organized the teams and started the mock game.

OOC:
Position: Gold Chaser
AC: 18
Mods: +6 Stealing, +4 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

So many people have come and gone
Their faces fade as the years go by
Yet I still recall as I wander on
As clear as the sun in the summer sky

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 9, 7, 4, 3, 4, 7, 2, 7, 7 Total: 56 (10-100)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:46 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                          Brianna Overton
                                          Gryffindor - Seventeen - Seventh Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
                                          ╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Once the tryouts began, Brianna jumped onto her broom and soared into the air after the quaffle. She knew Cadence was a good player and would pose a challenge to the blonde, but that was ultimately a good thing since at the end of the day, they were on the same team.

Team: Red Chaser
                                          Armour Class: 18
                                          Modifiers: (stealing +8 ) (scoring +8 )
                                          Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                          Total Roll: 56 (missed!)
                                          Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                          Score: > opponent’s roll

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                          Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games